Calling for Couples interested to go for Taiwan pre-wedding photoshoot together! (Mar-Jun 2019)

Tan Chun Yuan

Hi all,

My Fiance and I signed an overseas photoshoot at Taiwan with Beautiful Love wedding and we are looking for 3 more couples to go together so that we can waive off the accommodation and flight cost for the photographer and make-up artist.

The whole package including actual day gowns, suit, micellaneous and actual wedding day photographer cost about $4.5K.

A summary of the package is as follows:
  • Pre wedding Overseas Taiwan photo shoot.
    • Transportation cost to be added. If less than 4 couple, air ticket and accomodation for photographer to be additional
    • 2 Wedding Gowns - Additional $399 /gown for 2018 series. (additional only if you select the latest series of gowns)
    • 1 Evening Gown - Additional $399 /gown for 2018 series. (additional only if you select the latest series of gowns)
    • 2 Groom Suits
    • Bridal make up & hairdo -$30/Ampoules and $15/fakes lashes. Trial Make up included.
    • 35 poses of 15R picture in 24 inch PVC Album with digital design
    • 35 poses of unedited photos (DVD only)
    • 20 x 24' or 3 in 1 digital Portrait (either or)
    • Oversea transportation Additional $300 (TBC)
Pre-wedding photoshoot Photography duration and location to be confirmed
  • Actual Wedding Day package
    • Actual Day Gown - deposit $500. Will be return each time gown is returned
    • 1 Wedding Gown - Additional $399 /gown for 2018 series. (additional only if you select the latest series of gowns)
    • 1 Tea ceremony dress
    • 1 Evening Gown- Additional $399 /gown for 2018 series.(additional only if you select the latest series of gowns)
    • 2 Groom Suits
    • 2 additional Suits For both side father
    • 2 Bridal looks with hairdo (Morning & Lunch/Dinner) -$30/Ampoules and $15/fakes lashes. Before 0700, $100/hour.
    • Additional make up for family -To be confirmed with make-up artist directly
    • 1 Fresh Bridal Bouquet
    • 2 Fresh Groom Corsages
    • 4 Fresh Parents Corsages
    • 1 set Bridal Car Decoration
    • 4 pcs Following Car Ribbons
    • Actual day Photographer - 10 hours (from 0700-1200, from 1800-2300). Additional hours will be charged. All Soft copy will be given.
My contact number is 9273 4108. Do whatsapp me soon if interested so we can tied down the dates with the bridal shop as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Chun Yuan.