Calling all Malaysian brides/grooms

susany

Would like to start this thread as I don't see any Malaysia bridal forum where we can gather info about weddings in Malaysia.

I am one of the brides who will be having my wedding end of this year and till now, I have not done anything yet.

I am searching for reference and guidance through this website but there are certain things which are not suitable for Malaysia practice.

Hope other Malaysian bride-to-be/groom-to-be join this forum to share info and experiences.

mrs_chan

Hi Susan,

My hb's a Malaysian & our wedding will be at Malaysia in July 2004. But till now I've not done anything yet, I've only took up a wedding package at JB.

BTW, which part of Malaysia will your wedding be? If it's at JB or KL, than it's much easier to source for photographer, makeup, etc.

bb_2

Hi Susan & Mrs Chan

I am a sporean, my hubby is a msian. our AD is on 25Dec this yr. I will hv 2 wedding dinner, Batu Pahut & spore. Two wks back, i have just cfm my wedding package in Batu pahut,
biggrin.gif
hee... cheaper than in spore. (Golden Wedding) I have also paid deposit for both my wedding dinner. So far, planning to hv our p.shooting somtime in Sept. Ladies, will u be having dinner in msia too? Mrs Chan, hv u select yr gown already?
happy.gif

chrisz

halOOooo all

so glad to see this thread as i'm oso one of the s'pore bride n my hubby is a m'sian,jb....
my wedding is on 11 july & we will only hold the wedding dinner @ jb, already book hotel banquet @ eden garden, juz taken my PS yesterday @ desaru, my package from jb.....

btw, mrs chan : when is your wedding date? u holding wedding at which part of malaysia? jb? u r not having dinner @ s'pore like me? so your relatives all gg to malaysia 4 dinner? taken your photo? sorrie to bore u w so many questions... hehehehehe Ü

susan : your wedding dinner @ 2 places or 1 place only? which part of malaysia?

wendylee

Hi!!!

Gald that there's a new thread like this... my dardar is Msian too and he's planning to have wedding dinner in 2005 but yet to decide on the date, mayb our ROM date? But it seems that you all be having in end this year??

Im really at a lost... booked a wedd package in JB too... really have to sourced for a good makeup artist or photography cos you know lah, past experiences you have seen your sis/bro-inlaw's wedding, their makeup is sure like patchy or 'colorful' so in order not to encounter this problem, gota do alot of research... hehehe

Any suggestions??

bb_2

Hi Chriz

Wah.. that great. care to share yr experience on the shotting. How early did u select yr gown? I will be hving my PS in Sept. Have nt select the gown yet...

susany

Hello Girls

Both of us are from Klang, Selangor. I'm working in Singapore and my FH is working in Shah Alam. Oh yeah, I go back home every weekend, ha ha, tired?? Not really lah, as I got to relax myself during the 5.5 hours of journey in the bus.

My FIL, just got us the date last week and guess what, my actual day is the same as BB_2, on 25 Dec 2004 ... immediately on the same evening, I quickly call Bluewave Hotel in Shah Alam to do the booking. I was so kiasu, I booked 2 dates - 25 & 26 Dec, why 26 Dec because I thot of having the ceremony on 25 Dec and dinner on 26 Dec, so I will not be so tired.

susany

About this venue leh ... actually my FIL especially the mother didn't really like the venue as it's a hotel and she prefer somewhere in Klang but I and FH like the banquet hall very much and furthermore, the menu not so expensive and all expenses will be borne by me and FH. Well, will just tell her that all restaurants in Klang are already fully booked!!

But also worried about Xmas leh, don't know how's the attendance like ... I think I must make an advance verbal announcement to those that I want to invite.

Oh yeah, about the bridal shop, so far, I've just placed a RM100 deposit with Taipei Taipan at Jalan Ipoh, KL but no confidence with them leh, anyone can share with me about their performance?

As for my ROM, ha ha, I'll have it on 1 Jan 2005 .. choosing 1 Jan/25 Dec would be special so that we will have no excuse in forgetting our wedding anniversary. By the way, 25 Dec is actually selected by the temple.

So coincidently, darling 'khau' me on 25 Nov 2000, 25 May 2003 - he proposed marriage to me, 25 July 2003 - he officially asking for marriage permission from my parents and 25 Dec 2004 would be our wedding day!! Of course it would be even greater if the temple can give us 25 Nov 2004 but ... 25 Dec is also good.

mrs_chan

Hi all,
I'll have 2 dinner but have oni cfm the banquet @ Msia, haven't start looking for restaurant @ Singapore yet. I dun have much relatives here so my wedding will be held @ Msia, somewhere near Genting, my family & some of my good friends will be going. I've to held my wedding @ Msia coz my hb got a very large family, relatives & friends @ Msia. We had our ROM @ Singapore last year & spent a lot $$$ on transport, food & accommodations for his family. I've not select my gown nor PS yet, guess I'm far behind time liao.

Chrisz,
My wedding date is the same as you
happy.gif
but I can see that you've already done so much for your wedding liao... guess I've to start preparing too. BTW, you took up which BS @ JB? Can share the photos when it's ready.

Wendy,
I totally agree with you... I've attend a few wedding @ Msia but dun really like the makeup. I'm still trying to source for good makeup artist, photographer, florist, renovation contractor, etc. Where is your wedding dinner @ Msia?

BB2, your wedding on Christmas Day, so nice.

BTW, for info to all oni... my sis-in-law took her wedding package @ KL, it's so much cheaper, much more cheaper than JB. The package oni cost her RM4K with 66 pcs photos (2 album), 3 big photo with frame, 1 tabletop, WG, EG, etc...

mrs_chan

Susan,
Taipei Taipan is the BS which my sis-in-law took. The photos are all very well taken & I like it very much, the gown & makeup are oso very modern & nice. My sis-in-law had a hard time selecting the photos coz all photos so nice, in the end she ended up with 66 pcs photo. A few of her friends oso took their wedding package & are all very happy with their service & skill.

I oso intend to engage them for actual day photography. Do you have any idea what their charges like?

susany

I've placed booking for RM2388 package last July through a bridal exhibition at Mid Valley Megamall. I don't know if they provide photography service on Actual Day but I got a quotation from a professional photographer - his work is excellent but very pricey!

I have negative feedback from other friends, so that makes me have doubts in them.

2 weeks ago, I and darling walked into their shop at Jln Ipoh as I wanted to see the physical stuffs that they have. Also, I want to see the comparision of what they can give me now compared to last year but of course I didn't tell them that I've placed the deposit.

Realized that the package that was offered last year is better than this year but there's a chance for this year's photos - all using digital technology which you whatever you have selected will be kept in a CD (incld in the pkg).

What i don't like is out of 80-90 poses, I can only select 21 pieces for wall portrait, mother's album, 5 R album and jie-mei photos. Or else, I have to add in RM300 which I can have 42 poses + some other stuffs.

So, that's why loh, have not decided whether to take them or not lah, furthermore, they're very far and the promoter said that we have to go there at least 10 times!!

I'll ask darling again and if he said OK, then ok loh, 21 poses also 21 poses loh, I will control myself, not to spend additional $$$ on photos, afterall, these photos will collect dust after end of this year, ha ha ha.

bb_2

Wao... Susan we r on the same day! But i will be marry out frm Batu Pahut's hotel to my MIL's house, thn wedding lunch. I guess X'mas heat is not as hot in Batu Pahut & moreover thy r mostly my FH's relative. Don't thk thy r so modern to celebrate x'mas? hee... Wah, my package is $3288, don't knw kana chop by the BS or not. Got to find out more, cos this is actually booked by my FH.

Mrs Chan, what budget and location you are looking at for yr dinner? I have source a few, maybe i can help you?

Wendy, i guess u hv to settle a date first then u work further. The reason why i have choosen end of the yr is a special request by my mom & sis-in-law. Thy will be the helpers & thy r much more free.... during tht month(sch holiday) I am fine w tht cos end of the yr got more mood...
bounce.gif
hee...

Chrisz, u r not holding in spore? yr frens & relatives in spore willing to go down to jb for yr wedding? Inititally, i prefer to hv everythg in a place but looks like i have quite no. to invited overhere too.

wink.gif

mrs_chan

Susan,

Do you feel comfortable with their service when you walked in their shop? If ok than shouldn't be a problem lah.

Dun they allow you to take back all the samples photos? My sis-in-law managed to get all hers back. I'm afraid that I might have difficulties selecting the 20++ photos oso, dun feel like adding more $$$ on extra photos coz my package alrdy very costly.

applestrudel

Hi BB_2,

You will be marrying out from Batu Pahat! For me, I am marrying into Yong Peng, which is very near Batu Pahat. Have you got your makeup artist at Batu Pahat yet? I am trying to find one who can help me touch up my makeup before the dinner at Yong Peng. My wedding is on 11 July (same as Chrisz and Mrs Chan!!
happy.gif
) and I have not find a makeup artist yet!
sad.gif
Do you have any lobang?

wendylee

Hi Mrs Chan and BB2,

Mine will be in Melaka, his hometown/village?? They dun have the customs of gg to hotels but rarely resturant but in those 'halls' in their kampung? Im not sure, only attended once in restuarant the rest in 'halls'.

My hubbie is planning to have it a year after our ROM last yr... so mayb in Sept? Mmm, yet to settle... awaiting for his sis's wedding in July... they are actually waiting for each other's wedding...!
happy.gif

I find his side of wedding, they dun engaged actual day photography leh... mayb I will soon start the trend. HAHA

susany

Mrs Chan

about the service, don't know yet but of course the promoter kept on saying the good things about them.

as for my friend's experience thru TT, she took the package to Tioman RM3999 and when she came back from the Tioman, she complained so much as the photographer wasn't friendly, and the background scene which the photographer chosen was very limited.

For the sample photos, after choosing 21 types of pose, I'm not allowed to burn the rests of 60-70 poses to the same CD, i can only allowed to take back the 21 poses.

susany

Wendy, I don't think it's a norm for the Malaccan to have banquet in a community/school hall, it all depends on your in-laws' preference. I have few colleagues from Malacca and they all go for hotels/restaurants such as Century Mahkota, etc.

I am not sure if there's a 'pantang' period if siblings were to have wedding functions after each other.

BB_2, with the price u're paying, probably u're getting more stuffs that what I'm getting, maybe we can compare each other's package as a reference.

Mrs Chan,
what's your preference of venue : restaurants/hotels and how's your budget like? Also depends on your crowd capacity.

bb_2

Apple strudel, I book e package frm BP (Golden Wedding) I do nt hv the infor w me at the moment. No pblm, i will let u knw tomorrow.
happy.gif

Wendy, tht will be great. thn the two couples can discuss & compare the package. How abt both together... hee..

Susan, sure... hee.. let me gather the stuff.

Ladies, will u be getting favours? i quite like the ideas but FH mentioned some will not treasure especially relative... and i will waste the effort & $$... Seem like not liu xin in msia...
sad.gif

susany

BB_2, I think I agree as what your husband said,not many will appreciate favours. The most liu xin ones are bite size fruit cake and chocolates.

As for me, like you, I think giving away favours will be wonderful, after thinking of it, I would just stick to the bite size cake provided by the hotel.

No need thank you card too.

What will left in the guests' memory is the taste of the food.

bb_2

I thk we can start this list. sorry, rather forgetful... hee...

MrsChan/11 July/
Chrisz/11 July/JB/
Susan/25 Dec/
BB_2/25 Dec/Batu Pahut&spore
Wendy/Malacca

Ladies u can add in the infor if i hv missed out.

Susan, i was also thking of giving roses to ladies only... still hv to consider seriously... cos budget... and i am going to hv in two locations.....

wendylee

Hi Susan,
Mmm, mayb its norm for their kampung lah... cos all that I have attended, are in those 'hall's... bigger than our school hall? HEHE, they were actually saying... even you book hotel, their ang-bao market rate will still be around RM40-50... I duno about that, any1 knows?

Thought of having at Centry Makota, but the travelling time from his placed to makota is around 45mins drive... kinda far... then those will have problem travelling back to their kampung after the dinner...

Hi BB2,
Thanks... mine will be Wendy/2005/Malacca. Yes, I think slightly half a year after each siblings's wedding lah... no no for us to have it together cos his sis will be having in July this yr...
happy.gif

bb_2

Hey Wendy, u can consider hving wedding lunch? or buffet lunch? Mine will be a wedding lunch on 25th Dec, so tht we can enough rest & rest back to spore on Sun morning, serve tea in the afternoon & dinner in the nite(Ladies side). The relative can also travel back home early on Sat evening.
bounce.gif

MrsChan/11 July/
Chrisz/11 July/JB/
Susan/25 Dec/
BB_2/25 Dec/Batu Pahut&spore
Wendy/2005/Malacca

little_star

hi all,

i'm from malaysia but FH is singaporean. I will have my dinner at both side (S'pore & M'sia).

Hi BB_2,
My hometown is Batu Pahat too....
In fact I want to took my wedding package at Golden Wedding, but FH don't want coz he is very busy!! So end up we book our package at S'pore.

bb_2

Hi little_star, when is yr wedding?
Yr FH is rite, cos we will need to travel a few times to Batu Pahut including PS etc... that will cause inconvenient if u two do not travel back often. Golden Wedding was recommend by 2 of my FH classmate. so didn't check others. Which part of BP are u staying? Tonite I will be going there for the wkend in a fren's car. Hope to chat w u again.
rofl.gif

little_star

Hi BB_2,
my AD on 23 oct 04, but my wedding dinner at Batu pahat will be on 2nd Oct..

Golden wedding not bad, the boss also very nice, everything can be negotiate. My sister took her wedding photo there last year.

I stay at Taman Mewah...u know where is it??..somewhere near the Chinese High School. Your FH should know!! So how abt your FH?? Where he stay?? Have u book yr dinner at BP already??

bb_2

Hi Little_star
Hee... u understand me. ya my FH will knw maybe nt me. I have book my restaurant, Sea-view on 25 Dec, wedding lunch. My FH is staying in Taman Nira (near Summit). Bye.. rushing off to take fren's car back tonite...
rofl.gif

MrsChan/11 July/
Chrisz/11 July/JB/
Little_star/23 Oct/BP&spore
Susan/25 Dec/
BB_2/25 Dec/BP&spore
Wendy/2005/Malacca

applestrudel

Hi BB_2 and little star,

Can I hav the contact number of Golden Wedding? Is that in BP? I m currently still sourcing for MUA for my wedding dinner in YP, quite worry as I still couldn't find one.

I hav updated the list.

MrsChan/11 July/
Chrisz/11 July/JB/
applestrudel/11 July/Johor(Yong Peng)
Susan/25 Dec/
BB_2/25 Dec/BP&spore
Wendy/2005/Malacca

chrisz

hi all

so sorrie to reply so late, think i lost thread of wat's gg on liaoOooo....many many tens to BB2 for updating the info. so tat it's easier to remember.... *muack muack** ^-^

so xcited tat so many of your are in this thread..so far think nobody holding dinner @ jb hor, how nice if there is....

hi mrs chan & applestrudel, so happy tat we r holding wedding on the same date....

mrs chan : which part of malaysia are u holding the dinner,u still holding the dinner @ s'pore? btw where is taipei taipan?

BB2 : yap, not holding @ s'pore, initally really headache as i tot of holding at s'pore oso, my mum also encourage me to hold @ jb only,tat's y i made tis decision, good & close frienz will sure go jb to attend e wedding @ jb, for those not close ones, it's fine if they r not attending as i know tat it's not really convenient... my wedding dinner will b held @ eden garden hotel....btw, my customary ceremony & wedding dinner is different, dinner is 1 wk later at 17 jul (sat) so tat nx sun is not a working day...will provide transport for relatives... Ü

mrs chan : where do u intend to take up the wedding package? mine is taken @ jb city square,printemp... package $2800 + $400 (desaru)=$3200, 25 photo with 28 poses....still to pay eyelash,ampeal (sorrie, dun know how 2 spell) & hair styling which amts to $135, xpensive hor...actual day makeup not included oso....think will cost rm$500 to $600,haven ask yet, update your again...

hi girls, juz to share my shooting xperience, ask properly whether they will apply the nail polish for u,acutally it shd b properly so i juz apply protective coat waiting for them to color pearl or other color for me but only apply shinny coat for me... aiyoOOoo, so for my desaru shooting which is 1 wk later than my indoor, i go there with my nails polish myself 1st.... if u dun like your hairstyle,juz tell the makeup artist, so not suffer in silence, the accessories oso, remind them to bring along for your outdoor photo shoot as mostly i requested for them,my 1st outdoor photo shoot is without hand accessory,quite bare... i did not have any makeup asst to follow me to desaru, quite sway,luckily i brought my lipstick along to retouch... hahahahaa,i hv 2 gown for desaru, in e end, my husband help me to change.... the outdoor flower oso, chk with them wat flower they r bringing in case u dun like, if u have any flower in mind, remember to ask them, c if u can ask the camera man to bring more than 1 flower to hv variety,usually is not a problem but u have to request....

another tip is tat bring a digital camera for your selection of gown so tat u can see in the camera whether it look nice, some BS dun allow, if not allowed, quickly take while the shop ppl is not around... heheheheee Ü
in my case quite good, i'm allow to take photo so i took all e samples of the gown i have tried,can look back, if u have choose n not satisfied, remember to change...i'm oso allowed to snapshot myself during my outdoor shooting eg when i'm shooting,my husband will stand aside n take & vice versa....

opPPppsss, so long winded, think your zZZZzzzzz liaoOOooo, ok, hear from your son... ^-^

little_star

Hi BB_2,
me also held my wedding dinner at sea view...hahaha

I know where is Taman Nira...I stay there b4 when I was in Primary school..

Hi Apple strudel,
I don't have the tel no now, let u know by Monday.
From what I know, Golden Wedding pacakge did not incl actual day Make-up. If u want, must top up money. My sister did not engage their AD Make up coz that time she already get another MUA liau. And as for Golden wedding, morning session normally the MUA will go to yr place but as for dinner, normally u need to go to their shop to do the make up (last time my friend is like that, maybe u can check with them again).

My sister's AD MUA is a guy, he don't have any shop, normally he will travel to people house to do hair cutting, make up etc...

I'm plan to use him too for my dinner at M'sia, If u want his contact, I can pass it to u..

taro

Hi gals,

I'm joining in too. BB_2 and Susan, my AD's on 25 Dec 2004 too!
biggrin.gif
Hubby's a msian. Simple buffet in S'pore and banquet on 31 Dec 2004 in a big hall (Guan1 Di4 Tang2) within hubby's Kampong at Kanthan Baru (Perak). Seems like all kampong has hall leh.
lol.gif
I signed up with The Wedding Present.

taro

Hmm.. was thinking is it that the Tong Shu in Malaysia and Singapore varies. Seems like 25 Dec pretty popular for Malaysian brides/grooms
wink.gif
. My MIL got the dates from hubby's village's Shi Fu

a2002

Hello everyone...

I am also a Malaysian, hubby Singaporean. Not very far from Singapore, I am from JB. I might consider having a small banquet in JB if not enough space for my Singapore's side banquet. I have booked the Singapore side. Still pondering whether to hold another one in JB. Very tiring leh... I grew up in a small neighbourhood and we got many neighbours. My mum's friend's daughter just had her wedding in Singapore and there's a lot of problems for M'sian relatives to go over to Singapore and it costs a bomb for all the passports plus accommodations...

I quite like Hyatt's ambience for banquet, but unfortunately they are infamous for their food.

applestrudel

Hi Ung

Welcome to this thread!
I m also having 2 dinners, one in S'pore and one in Johore.

when u say Hyatt is infamous for their food, r u refering to the s'pore one or Johore one? As far as I know, S'pore Hyatt food is vry nice.

a2002

I am refering to the Johore one. When my parents receive invites for JB Hyatt, they will say "eat something first then go". My parents' friends also like that. "Eat first before going for dinner". It is a pity cos the ballroom is very nice and I like the atmosphere there.

bb_2

Wah... its seem like I miss out quite alot here... hee...Hi Ung,lynn & anne...
happy.gif

Sorry apple_strudel, i can only let u knw tomorrow.hee.. the add is not w me...
embarrassed.gif

Wah Chrisz, yr parents so open! As long as thy r fine w the arrangm, u will save alot of trouble. Hee... thn u can concentrade preparing one event only... Smart idea for u to hold in two wkends too. Well.. for me, I hv no choice cos my mom want her sis to attend both area thn hv to accomodates to them... (thy r frm Ipoh) so quite tiring & $$ for them to stay a wk here in spore too.
yawn.gif

Little_star, i went Seaview's wedding dinner before. I like the food there! Will treat my MIL for makan for this comming mother day too! I hv paid deposit but hv nt select the food. don knw if thy hv yam basket or not. hee my favourite...oops saliva drop liao... Thks for the infor for Golden Wedding. If i am not wrong hv to top up for make up + misc (RM50) too. let me find more on this too. thks.....
bounce.gif

Lynn, 25Dec is a gd day. Initially, i also get my in-law side to choose the date. But worry ppl will not come cos its xmas! but whn we select in spore at Guan Yin Tang at bugis, the lady also give us this day due to our seng cheng ba zi.. so we decide on this day loh..
biggrin.gif

MrsChan/11 July/
Chrisz/11 July/JB/
Susan/25 Dec/
BB_2/25 Dec/BP&spore
Lynn/25 Dec/Perek&spore
Wendy/2005/Malacca
Ung
Anne/Nov/Penang

susany

Anne, r both you and FH from Penang? Of all states in MY, I like going to Penang very much. My mom is from Sungai Bakap.

BB_2, giving roses to the ladies, sounds good and sweet but I think the care management is tedius. Your guests might turn up throwing the flower away after they get home as u know the flower can't be kept long.

Chriz, Taipei Taipan is in KL. Thanks for sharing info/tips on the photography shooting.

Lynn, not really sure if the ShiFu really take our birthdates for choosing the date, it seems the date chosen is a general good date for all and probably for An-Chuang, he'll choose based on our birthdates - just my thought.

As for dinner hold on Xmas, can any of the Christians share info on status of availability in attending wedding dinner on Xmas evening.

Thanks,
Susan - 25 Dec 2004 - Klang

little_star

Hi apple strudel,

I send u the contact no liau...

Hi BB_2,
u'r right, the food at sea view is not bad..that why me also book my banquet there. How many table u book?? Me not many, only 12 - 15 tables. But S'pore side will have abt 40 tables!!

bb_2

Susan, u r rite. i will be heart pain whn i see them being thrown away. But recently i saw this little gift look good. Can consider. Cost is @S$0.80 I though of giving something like this cos its also xmas day. See if we can get from wholeseller, & fold & tie it ourselves might even cost less.
biggrin.gif

73185.jpg

Little_star, i hv not cfm the no. of tables yet. maybe ard 20 or less, not sure yet only paid deposits. But my spore side will be 33 tables. wah alot har...
rofl.gif

a2002

wah... little_star you got many tables in Singapore side... I plan to have about 26 tables only. Almost all my relatives from Penang and it is so much cheaper to hold dinner there, but very tiring to do the long distance planning. So maybe will have one in JB. Still cannot decide...

susany

BB_2, ah, are those handkerchiefs? If yes, should be useful to most people. Ah, maybe can have your names embroidered and wrap with candies!

bb_2

Susan, yes those r hanky. its actually a rabbit, i don not knw how to tie them. interesting rite? oh a good idea too! Not sure exp to embroidered or not. but good idea to wrap with candies cos my hotel provide chocolates...
bounce.gif

anne

Hi Susan,
Myself from Penang but hubby from another state in MY.
We will have our reception both in Penang and my hubby hometown.

Hopefully we will see more brides from MY that can share among
happy.gif

susany

BB_2, ah ... a simple wrap like a sack would absolutely look nice and good .. if u're going for this, I surely give you my support, imagine you're the guest and u're receiving a hanky + candies - so much of use and good for youngs and olds - can be considered as a favor/appreciation/or even a Xmas gift!!!

Anne, where's your hubby from and which part of Penang r u now?

As for me, both of us are from the same hometown, so we'll combine our dinner reception.

mrs_chan

Seems like I've missed out a lot here...

Susan,
Can share the quotation for the actual day photography with me? Thks.

Chrisz,
my wedding is at Bentong, very near Genting & Bukit Tinggi Resort. I'll hold a simple dinner @ s'pore but still haven't decide on where coz there's only 30 guests. I guess Susan already answer your question where taipei taipan is.

I've already sign up my wedding package with Mona Lisa. Package is RM2688+RM700(enlarge photo frame to 40"x48")+RM300(upgrade to VIP)=$3688. Yes please update me with the actual day makeup, thanks.

MrsChan/11 July/bentong&spore
Chrisz/11 July/JB/
Susan/25 Dec/klang
BB_2/25 Dec/BP&spore
Lynn/25 Dec/Perek&spore
Wendy/2005/Malacca
Ung
Anne/Nov/Penang

tree

Hi girls,

My husband is Malaysian, and we'll be holding our wedding in JB. Does anyone has a good lobang for actual day photographer who does journalistic photography?

mrs_chan

Hi all,

Any idea where I can rent a wedding car? I think those car rental company dun have Merz or BMW or something similar. Altoh it's seems like most people use their own car for their wedding car in my hb's hometown but I just do not wish to use his car as our wedding car.

Another thing is the transportation for my families & friends… I've heard that there's a service which provide van transportation with driver from Spore to Msia (house to house). Anyone have contacts for this? How much are they charging per trip?

a2002

Maybe you can consider a super VIP coach. I know the rate from Penang to JB will be RM800 per trip. Just a suggestion for the comfort.. I might have to hire a couple of those coaches to get my relatives down to Singapore from Penang...

susany