Calling all Malaysian brides/grooms

marilyn_chh

sorry ah, post 1 question, then MIA for the whole day..hehe...super busy..
sad.gif

marilyn_chh

anne,
thanks for your offer.
happy.gif
yeah, started taking that...i thought you need those also? you got extra huh?

dracy,
i think it's for bones and development of the fetus brain.. apparently have to start taking 3/4 before a couple try for baby..heard this from susan after she conceived. then i went to see gynae, she recommend the samething..

anne

Marilyn, I stop taking after my gynae gave me the multivit that also contain folic.
I think I still have about 5 or 6 strips..u wan??

anne

marilyn, how come u take bottle type ah? U shd take those in the strip with 4mg/tablet yellowish small tablet kind ler

piglets

Hihi Susan

ME is anne frend. Wahahah :D

Anne

Me still got 2 mths more. All my frend was saying if my bb come out early it might me my wedding anniversay leh 24/12. Hope is not. Me wanna have 2006 kid.

marilyn_chh

anne,
oh, i bought off the shelves from GNC..very cheap..less than $10 for so many pills..hehe..i already ask my gynae liao and she said can buy from outside. Cannot remember the dosage but according to gynae, should not be a problem if the dosage is higher cos the body will flush it put woh...

welcome Bao Bao,
hehe, now Bao Bao is expecting a bao-bao.. So, cute!

anne

Marilyn, folic very cheap. Oh u bought fr GNC..er then it will take u long long time to finish..wahaha.
Maybe I shd pass mine to Zann then..don't want to waste it..keke

No prob of taking higher dosage, it is water soluble kind of vit.

marilyn_chh

anne,
yalor...was wondering when can finish..hehe..yeah, should pass to zann..dun waste
happy.gif

how are you these days? so far so good with your pregnancy?

anne

Bao Bao, ya boy..it u deliver on your anniversary then next time gotta celebrate together with bb's b'day..wahaha
Think if u can tong till Jan 2006, it will be better
happy.gif

anne

marilyn, me ah so far so good lor. still not too heavy to move around..so have to start shopping for bb soon :p

piglets

Hihi Mrc don't mind if i join the thread heehee...

Anne

Heehee... ya loh. hope my bb kuai kuai. But even he come out early oso nvm , cos i oso cannot predict. He oso my bb jayden.

marilyn_chh

any vomiting? any awful prenancy symptom? haiz, these days i'm so busy with my FD course.. very stress now.. got to submit all assignments for assessment! if not, i sure go and find you all and chit chat. i want to see susan and you! Susan must be very pregnant now..hehe

susany

Marilyn, yeah, i'm heavily preggie now, stomach hard hard, bulat-bulat. oh, taking GNC folic acid .. if u're feeling OK, then Ok loh .. I've given mine to my colleagues, also bought extra 5-6 strips.

BaoBao, u're hoping for 1 Jan ah .. hope so for you too, then u can get lots of goodies and it's an international holiday every year!

anne

marilyn, think if u don't catch Susan within this 10 days guess most likely u cannot see her heavily, rounded tummy liow..wahahaha..by the time u shd be able to see our princess GyAnn
happy.gif

for me ler..u can see me anytime u go to Kame's place. Just give me a call and pop by my hse if I'm at home.

anne

marilyn, I don't have morning sickness..but during week 9-11 I got super bad appetite in the evening. That was the time I lose weight
sad.gif
and my mom also sick..so running up and down 2 trips back to Penang.
now I start to baloon again..wahaha..u ask Zann or Susan lor..I put on some weight on my tummy area liow..can see lil tummy now.

sunsnow

Thanks evelyn!

Susan... folic acid... hmmm... something really new to me! Looks like i have to start doing some research liao.. is GNC's one good?

anne

LK, u can buy fr Unity or Guardian pharmacy. 5mg/tab in strip packing. This is the usual one that gynae will give.
Oh ya, u shd take now since u plan to ttc soon
happy.gif

anne

LK, u can buy off the shelf. Hmm..this is medical recommendation that best we can take 3 or 4 months before conceive, if don take also nothing wrong I guess. For me I start taking late too..only when I'm conceived.

susany

Anne can maintain her weight very well, bravo!

LK, should start taking folic acid now, no harm at all, I didn't know about this until I was 5 weeks pregnant that folic acid should be taken before conceive leh, it's a type of Vitamin B, u can do further research from the internet .. since we have the knowledge now, can put it into practice .. not sure about GNC but like I and Anne, we're taking the one which can be bought from the local pharmacy, about $0.50/strip/10 yellow pills, each day take 1 pill.

sunsnow

hmm... ic.... ok maybe i go and buy some... but how much to buy? how come u gals have extra? u mean after conceived, u can't take anymore?

susany

LK, for a start, maybe you can get 30pills first - 1 day/1pill, then replenish your stock after that ..

As for me, I've bought too many, didn't know that the multi-vitamins which were given by gynae during my 3rd month pregnancy onwards contained folic acid as well.

spongme

Hi, Susan!
How's GyAnn? Is she active in yr tummy? Got any favourite moving timing or not?
happy.gif

Last time my hh is quite still inside, he only moves a bit a few times a day, usually after food or in the car.

anne

Sunsnow, I think guardian sells min 50/pack.
U still taking after u conceived like what Susan explained..once your gynae swap u with other vit which may also contain folic then u gotta stop lor

anne

Ping, how's your boy?? Getting bigger liow hor..now is Susan's turn to play the waiting games. Excited for her.

Mine still LONG LONG WAY..sigh..

susany

Ping, she's moving actively,her fav time is at 10.10pm .. finally after trying for few months, I managed to capture the motion yesterday on .avi file. After food, she'll burp non-stop for about 10 minutes .. quite irritating, he he he

LK, I bought from Watson, sold in loose quantity in 10pills/strip.

Anne, time flies very fast .. soon, it'll be your turn!!

spongme

Susan,
Wah, she's so active, so good! How did u capture the motion? Can share the .avi file?
happy.gif

Anne,
He's growing but not yet become bui-bui, still a skinny bb. Hope he's gaining enough weight & healthy. Yr turn will come very soon, so enjoy every day now and start shopping for bb things!
happy.gif

spongme

Our thread quite cute hor? We started off talking abt PS, wedding, house, then we add on new topics like preggie, labour, delivery, bf, taking care of bb. Soon we'll be talking abt solids for bb, insurance and enrichment classes for bb...

We can all "grow old" here since the topics are never-ending.
lol.gif

anne

Susan, somemore can capture motion ah! wow..
I gotta start taking photo on my tummy liow..keke..so lazy to charge the digital camera.

Ping, so long that bb is healthy..no need to be bui bui lar..bui bui only look cute lor. if not healthy also no point rite?
Me start to look out for bb products..if got any good bargain, will grab first. kiasu man...
Since now I'm getting better..not so tired after working, can shop for longer period.
When I was in 1st trim, I look so haggard and tired
sad.gif
no mood to go out too

anne

Wow Elaine..u act very fast ler..keke
Is good to have it early. Think ppl like me, Susan and Ping only took it when we are preggie.

eccentric

well planning lor... anyway, guardian just around my office place, popped during lunch.

I didnt realised that we have to take it, until you gals talked about it. Most of my friends didnt take too.

anne

Elaine, I think still a lot of ppl not aware..sometimes ppl dunno we are planning so never share with us. Unless we open up the topic on family planning then probably experience mummies will share the knowledge.

ppp

Hi gals,

quite long time never come in to chat liao.
happy.gif
I also start taking folic acid. Plan to have one after my AD so start taking now, hope that I m not too late to do that...hehe...

Just to check with u gals, what is the standard rate of "Pin Jin" as my hubby don't know how much to give to my mum....