Bridal Veil by Michelle HuiMin

Discussion in 'Bridal Boutiques and Services' started by crystal, Apr 11, 2001.

1. Bridal Veil

Bridal Veil Bridal Boutique

2. Bridal Veil

[​IMG]

Enjoying the quiet beauty of the sunset with you...

3. Bridal Veil

[​IMG]

Take my hand & let's start our journey together...

4. Bridal Veil

5. Bridal Veil

[​IMG]

#Repost @soniachew
    ・・・
    "To my dearest @michellehuiminofficial, thank you for never failing to make me look and feel like a million bucks especially last night at #TheLaurels Awards ✨ This dress was no easy feat - a leather gown with hundreds of crystals sewn on individually. It astounds me how every gown that you make has a unique personality and attitude for all the different occasions. Best of the best

6. Bridal Veil

[​IMG]

Join us for an exclusive showcase with Designer Michelle HuiMin on 19th August, Saturday @ 2.30pm.
    Showcasing her 2018 couture collection: Timeless Elegence; featuring dapper suits from The Men’s Club @themensclubsingapore! Get to meet the designer herself together with the talented photographers from @avenue8sg!
    To RSVP, please call 97301184, Colin Lee

#singaporedesigner #couturegown#weddinggown #eveninggown#timelessstyle #bridalveil #michellehuimin#bridalveilmichellehuimim #bridalveilsg#redcarpetgowns #classicgown #sgbrides#sgbridal #sgwedding #Singaporebrides#weddinginspiration #bridaldesigner#bridetobe #destinationwedding
    #justengaged #weddingplanning#behindtheseams

7. Bridal Veil

[​IMG]

Behind the seams:
    To Designer Michelle HuiMin, every design has always been an art of expression.
    Introducing Michelle HuiMin New creation for the upcoming showcase!
    Can't wait for the fashion show?
    Check out the previous post for more information about the upcoming Timeless Elegance Couture collection!
    To RSVP, please call 97301184, Colin Lee

#singaporedesigner #couturegown#weddinggown #eveninggown#timelessstyle #bridalveil #michellehuimin#bridalveilmichellehuimim #bridalveilsg#redcarpetgowns #classicgown #sgbrides#sgbridal #sgwedding #Singaporebrides#weddinginspiration #bridaldesigner#bridetobe #destinationwedding
    #justengaged #weddingplanning#behindtheseams

8. Bridal Veil

9. Bridal Veil

[​IMG]

All the love in a frame, Michelle HuiMin's favorite pups and her work on the side.

Michelle HuiMin's new profile photo for 2018!!!

10. Bridal Veil

[​IMG]

All the love in a frame, my favorite fur balls & passion on the side