Branded Bags lovers, ladies?

wachifield

hi correct me if i'm wrong, burberry is not a popular brand in spore? i never own any branded bags before. until this year i came across a blue label check tote... this was how i bought my first "branded bag". then later i found out more abt burberry london bags and getting more interested in them. so is there any burberry fan here?

cuclainne

hi hi .. in the end, the husband bought me a LV Neverfull GM as a birthing present for my no. 1. after he got that for me, my hands were very itchy to part with more money so i went out to buy a few small leather goods from them as well .. hahahah ..

i'm now eyeing some items from chanel .. but i've just submitted a bid for a gucci pineapple bamboo bag online so if i manage to get that, i don't think i can get anything else for the rest of this year.
sad.gif

hi ladies...

have a brand new burberry blue label bag for sale. in original packaging with the tag still attach on the bag. drop me an email if you are interested [email protected]

size:W34xH22xD17cm (fits A4 size)
colour: red

742198.jpg
742199.jpg
742200.jpg

dsmoo

i'm branded bag craze... i luv to buy bags... i juz bot 3 branded bag juz tis mth alone... i change my bags almost every day accordingly to my dressing & mood.. to me i feel it's worth to splurge on branded bags as some of my bags are 10yrs+ & i'm still using.. at least u know the workmanship is good & able to last u years...

xbobo

hey cuclainne,
may i know how much ur hubby bought the LV Neverfull GM ?
do u know the prices of the neverfull MM as well in sg boutique?
thx alot

verawoon

I have a brand new, latest model, KATE SPADE bag. Wonder if any of you interested. I am selling this at a very discounted price, you can still find it in the shops.
830263.jpg

angelrangel

hey cuclainne,
I also want to know how much ur hubby bought the LV Neverfull GM ,the neverfull MM in sg boutique & Galleria pm?
thx alot

ederl

is it wise to sell away old branded bags and buy new ones? or collect every season of bags? are they going to be valuable in future??? Anyone can advise

dancingqueen

Dear all,

I am selling my Louis Vuitton Tulum PM to make room for a new buy. It has only been used 6 times. I keep all my branded handbags away from direct sunlight in a dehumidified box. As such, the colour of the natural cowhide strap is still in its original state and the golden brass pieces are still shiny and dazzling! My bag is in perfect condition and come with original dust bag and LV receipt. Interested, please email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

ahxuexue

i loooove LV myself. but i stopped buying since me and hubby started planning for marriage as budget gets a bit tight .

tihink i will reward myself with a bag as soon as wedding is over :p

cuclainne

oops, i didn't realise that there were some posts directed to me in here .. i got the largest Neverfull at $1050. the smallest was $950 and the medium was $1000. when i got it, it was actually out of stock for retail and only available for those who have ordered it - my ex-colleague knows people at LV so she asked around and they happened to have one, apparently the person who ordered it never came to pick it up so they held it for me.

tomorrow i'm going to Chanel to buy the wallet on chain - my husband's birthing present for me for the 2nd daughter
happy.gif

cuclainne

hi ladies, i got the chanel lambskin camelia flap at $2020. it's of a suitable size for evening use - i can fit my G10, phone, house keys, lipstick and cards in it. =) going back to get the pearl necklace soon :D

wonderfulgirl

anyone interested in getting 2nd hand bags?
I have two for sale..

Gucci Duffel Bag - Black (bought at $868, selling at $600)
LV Epi Leather Speedy 25" - Red (bought at $1430, selling at $1100)

got them both from hk

1370955.jpg
1370956.jpg

chubbybaby

Hi Ladies

Anyone knows how to authenticate a Chanel bag? Just bought a brand new piece from overseas spree where original receipt was given to me but being paranoid, I just wanted to be sure.

Let me know. TIA!

carlislesg

I love bags too aside from diamonds! haha! I think that's already a fact for girls to crave for these stuffs.
happy.gif

however, as for me, I normally don't mind of the brand. as long as I love the design and the quality of the bag, it's really a good stuff! ;)

emmas

Hi Ladies, I have brand new black Chanel Reissue bag (authentic with the cover, warranty card, etc - complete set) size 255 with gold hardware. I will let go for SGD 5,500 as I have the same one already. If keen pls email me at [email protected].

ms_volcano

Hi ladies,

I've a brand new YSL Downtown in Ivory medium-sized classic leather bag for sale. If you're interested, please pm me for more info.

Thanks.

jaelepaz

hi all, i have a prada Tessuto Gaufre BN1336 in black for sale. Brand new and authentic, bought in dec 2011 in UK. Letting go at $2000. Please pm me, thanks.

gogobutter

Letting go a lv neverfull mm bag. Jus brought from paris. Pricing according to what i purchased. Brought on impluse. Keen pls pm me. Do expect late reply cos i am still overseas and tomoorow is my last day of wifi access. Cheers!!

phoenix_sky31

Me! I have loads of lv both bags n slg. Don't quite like coach. Prada I have two but I think it's overpriced in Singapore. Kate spade I have a few too.

farmfrenzy

Hi Ladies,
I'm going to Europe in 2 weeks and will be back 1st week March. If you're interested in any branded bags (LV, Chanel, Prada etc), I can help you get and sell to you at 10% cheaper than Retail Price at the Singapore stores. PM me if you're interested. Only 1 or 2 bags since I have my own luggage!

patmos

Hi all,

I am also going to France this coming Mar. Anyone interested in branded bags - let me know the brand and model and the retail price. I can get it for you at a discount to that price. At least 10% off. You can sms me at 94567007 or email me at [email protected]. Will be back end March. First come first serve.

susy27

All girls and women are just crazy about buying new things, especially BAGS.
I want a new bag too but I will not spend much money on it.
I am not such rich as to buy new bags every month
happy.gif

peizhennye

Dear all, I'm letting go my BRAND NEW Miu Miu Matelasse Pattina bag at S$1500 (Retail price: $3080). Comes with dustbag, authenticity card, paperbag.

Code: RN0666 N88 F0188
Color: Pomice (TRUE COLOUR SLIGHTLY DARKER THAN PICTURE)
Material: Lambskin leather
Top handle (14 cm drop)
An adjustable and detachable shoulder strap (53cm drop)
Gold-tone hardware
Front flap with turn-lock buckle closure
Designer logo on front
Textile lined interior with a zip pocket, a slot pocket and designer logo plaque
Exterior zip pocket at the back
Metal protective feet at base

Length: 16.1" / 41 cm
Width: 5.1" / 13 cm
Height: 9.5" / 24 cm

Interested parties pls drop me an email at [email protected]

1941317.jpg
1941318.jpg
1941319.jpg

richardyaw

Hi ladies,

I've lobang regarding branded bags! And i know that during wedding, it's a time for everyone to feel good with a showcase of their nicest/best branded bags!

If there's any one interested, can email me at [email protected]!

Feel free to email me regarding bags that you want to get, model and brands! Thanks!!

christine leong

Hi all, i love branded bags too, my favourite brands are kate spade, michael kors and coach, also because they're more affordable, especially on ****** when they have sale! I've a friend working there and she taught me that those items under ****** mall are all authentic because they talk to the actual sellers and stuff, so i usually buy my items only from ****** mall.
This has been my favourite browsing spot for branded bags every since i chanced upon it! hope this helps you guys :)