BottleTree Park @ Yishun

annisan

yup... i been there! there got a sheltered place where u can hold ur ROM de... hehe =P so if it happened to rain at least we are under the shelter...
happy.gif
ur interested the one @ yishun de? i have been to yishun de too but due too veri inconvenient so we decided to have it @ khatib de...
happy.gif

pigletbride

hi annisan, thot Yishun & Khatib the same place?
happy.gif
anyway are u getting d buffet or sit down? How do you intend to decorate the place?

annisan

oh the other one is @ sembawang... lol =D mixed up le... =D Buffet bah... Easier!
happy.gif
u? btw hu is ur cordinator? have they given u a quotation?

pigletbride

annisan> Me shld be getting d buffet bah. actuali the co-ordinator dun sound friendly lo!
sad.gif
. yup, got quote from them le. How do u intend to decorate d place ne?

annisan

piglet> yeah, me too feel she is veri the unfriendly lo... the first time i meet up with her she din even greet us loh... kinda pissed off with her attitude...until now haven meet her yet... but will meet up with her early May to discuss on the decor... and c how they going to charge us on the decor... so hus ur co-ordinator?

pigletbride

annisan> my co-ordinator is Meixuan. She dun sound friendly at all loh! Actuali kinda of hesitate to take upn the package at 1st, but the place and price quite attractive, dats Y confirm the venue lo. Haven arrange to meet her yet, maybe next month ba. Still tinkg how to decor the place
sad.gif

annisan

Piglet> haha.... we got the same Co-Ordinator!!!!
Yah... she is kinda attitude loh... and wen i sms her she din even bother to reply me... emailed her oso take more than 2days then replied to me... hais~ for the sake of the venue and price is attractive, i just proceed with our plan... anyway, im meeting her on 02/05/09 on the decor prob and when i get the quotes i share with you and we meet up..
happy.gif
cos she told me that the decor will be quoted by the florist de... hmm...

annisan

actually i wanted to change co-ordinator de.. But i dont know how to speak up... perhaps mayb after my ROM i will feedback to them... haha =D

pigletbride

annisan> I oso want to change co-odinator, perhaps I check with Priscilla who I spoke much earlier
happy.gif
oh u mean u are gettg them to do up the decor? For me, I will probably DIY, depending wat I want. Maybe balloons and ribbons lo. surfing the web for ideas... will share with u once I have anything.

annisan

Piglet> oh~ if can i will want to change oso...
happy.gif
hmm... yah, checking out the prices...
my ROM will be on the 19/09/09...
happy.gif
mind giving me ur email address?? so i can forward u the quotation she send me and on the decor pics...
happy.gif

annisan

Piglet> hmm... i haven got the quotation from her yet... as i will be meeting up with her on 02/05 to discuss which area we will need to decor on de...
happy.gif
if its $100 i feel quite reasonable bah...
happy.gif

pigletbride

annisan> we've got the same quotations... except I haven confirm the exact guests lo. tink the decor pretty standard coz I have seen some other pixs of similar decor. I thot of getting balloons to deco the place. Have u seen the slides on YouTube yet?

pigletbride

annisan> today went to Jurong Point to check out a party store who does venue decor with balloons, thot quite interesting...
happy.gif

annisan

Piglet> JP? at which level and hows their charges like? prob we could meet up and go shop for DIY staff since we will be using the same venue...
happy.gif

pigletbride

annisan> there's this Mrs Teo @ Bedok Market which some of the brides recommend. Maybe can go over and check out her prices. Anyway we've got months to decide.

annisan

Piglet> Mrs Teo?? do you have her number or any pics to share??
happy.gif
But i have to decide which one the price is more reasonable... heez =P so hows the call to Meixuan?? oh no sat im gonna meet her le donno how sia...

pigletbride

annisan> I spoke to Meixuan on the phone abt my deposit, as usual she didnt sound friendly at all
sad.gif

anyway I told her dat I prefer to pay the deposit personally N she juz reply ok. dunno how oso

pigletbride

annisan> I saw from the Forum abt the florist @ Bedok.. will search d forum again for her contacts.

my rom time is 5.00pm and for now, I am having 40 pax might increase to 70 in the months to come.
happy.gif

annisan

Piglet> oh dear, y she so unfriendly? i dont know how she will talk to us when we meet up on sat.... sian~ really feel like changing co-ordinator lo... haiis
sad.gif

oh... i put 80pax first ROM timing is @ 1pm~
happy.gif

alright update me if u manage to find back the forum if not is okay yah...
happy.gif

pigletbride

annisan> haha...maybe she's only unfriendly on d phone ba!
happy.gif
dun 4get to check their menu, decor, music, seating arrangement and other perks they can throw in. Good Luck! and to me 2!
happy.gif
update me ok.

annisan

Piglet> i met up with her before! as usual kinda of unfriendly lo... music? i tot they only provide the CD Player? decor have to top up prices... hmm.. u signed the contract le right... did u asked any other perks from her?? hees

pigletbride

annisan> OMG just now I called bottletree to look for Pricilla, the previous coordinator, and they told no such person. HUH!!!!

ellytusk

hi, there are many venues of Bottle Tree? I am looking for an outdoor solemnization/matrimony for about 250 people... you think it is possible to hold there?

Is it still rental of space with Bottle Tree, then bring in our own decor and caterer?

annisan

Tan> Err, There are only two which one is Bottle Tree Park and Bottle Tree Village... We are Talking about the Bottle Tree Park yah... hmmm... 250pax arh? im not sure but i've seen tentage where ppl hold event there too but not sure if the decor and caterer got to be under them or can source outside de...
happy.gif

annisan

Piglet> so hows the meet up with her? i went down too to c hows the couple decor up their venue but like plain and veri simple decor...

annisan

hey doreen,

give me some time yah...i took some photo using my HP but din upload into computer... now the venue itself have a built in stage and its quite nice actually, as for the quotation... solemisation pacakge is at $799/- and Buffet is at $17/pax (not sure if the price still remains the same mah yah)

katleems

Hi,

My friend just had his ROM at one of the Bottle Tree.. His Co-Ordinator is Jimmy Chua. He seem not too bad.. You might like to check out this guy. But i am not sure which bottle tree he's working at.