BottleTree Park @ Yishun

carrine14

I have a friend who is having her ROM at the Yishun bottle tree park in Dec. How much red packet do i need to give for a ROM?

She took up Mrs teo florist decoration. So i guess she is popular.

elvincheong

Hi annisan & Piglet Bride,

Would you be needing sound system for your ROM? My company is currently having a promotion for couples who are intending to do outdoor ROM.

If you like to see some of the ROMs that we have done, do visit our webpage @ www.exposure-online.com > Facebook.

You may also contact me directly @ [email protected]

Hoping to hear from you soon :)

noti_hamham

Hi Annisan and Piglet, I'm looking for a garden venue for my solemnisation.can you share your package at bottle tree park with me? If u all dun mind can share with me some of yr ROM pics? Thank u . my email is [email protected]

noti_hamham

Hi Annisan and Piglet, I'm looking for a garden venue for my solemnisation.can you share your package at bottle tree park with me? If u all dun mind can share with me some of yr ROM pics? Thank u . my email is [email protected]

derlina

Hi all, I'm ltooking for a venue for my ROM.. Can share with me the package that bottle tree park provide. As it will be easier for me to travel there as most of my elderly reletives stay @ yishun and woodland area.
If you dun mind can share ur ROM photos too so i can take a look at the decoration and environment. Thanks alot..
my email is [email protected]