Bliss Garden Restaurant - Singapore Expo Foyer

cherylpoh

Hi Petrina, sorry for the late reply. I was pretty bz lately. Oh my pics I will upload dis wkend n will show u gals soon! As for the payment thing, we return back to the restaurant to pay by chq the next day cos we need to count the hongbao mah. They r pretty flexible with tat.

trina_wys

Hi Kelly,

yupz.. i've heard of it already.. from the qianxi thread.. thanks still though..
happy.gif

Cheryl,

its ok.. no worries.. take your time..
happy.gif
by the way.. did KH post it on his website yet? i've yet to see it there.. hehe..
happy.gif

cherylpoh

Hi petrina,

KH hasnt posted on his website. think he is very bz lately tats y. I will show you gals VERY SOON! Now left only a few more pics to upload n its done. yipee!

cherylpoh

Hi gals, my AD photos r ready for viewing. Can I have you gals email add so that i can show u? Petrina? Kelly? Karen? Thanks!

chill1padi

hi cheryl

Thanks for the photo. The entrance dish looks good! You are using the big ballroom, right? How many tables do you have? Is there any banquet going on in the other ballroom?

cherylpoh

Hi petrina, sent!

Hi chill1padi, I used ballrm B which is e bigger one. N tat was another couple having their dinner at ballrm A on the same day. I had 35 tables.

trina_wys

Hey cheryl!!

i've received them already!! hehe.. very nice!

hey! what happened to the rose petals along the aisle? i thought u were planning to have it?

wow_wee

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for the photos
happy.gif

Hehe u are a beautiful bride. & the place look great issnt it.

Did u find the march-in a little too short?

Seems like the MC were letting you guys talk.. is he the restaurant Manager? And what he ask u guys?? keke

cherylpoh

Hi wow,

thanks for your compliments! The march-in is real short but they asked us to follow the light to walk and they put it real slow so in the end we walked like penguins. hahahahah... The mc is the asst rest mgr. He is asking us to kiss lor and then asked us wat we like abt each other lor. They will tease n disturb us wan.
happy.gif

trina_wys

Hey wow,

come join us in the 'qian xi restaurant??' thread and provide me your details so that i can add that into the table..
happy.gif

cheryl..

u scrapped the idea ah? nevermind.. your wedding was still wonderful!!
happy.gif

el2005

HI Cheryl,

Wow here. got to change my ac bec of stupid admin here.

hehe ic walk real slow.. humm wonder if they allow you to change the direction of entry for 2nd march in?. i wanted a longer march in ..

trina_wys

El,

how many tables are u intenting to have? coz if you want to change the march-in route.. there has to be lesser tables..

cheryl,

i saw that in your photos.. the ballroom looks pretty packed already with 37 tables.. haiz.. then how to squeeze 45 tables into ballroom 2? dunno whether suzanna will allow me to request for the partition to be increase to 60 tables spacing or not.. hmm.. going to check it out with her..
happy.gif

trina_wys

Hi cheryl,

ok ..i'll go check it with her..

but the funny thing is that Ballroom B is supposed to be able to hold 50 tables leh.. its so weird.. maybe i just limit my tables to 40 tables will do.. better not call too many ppl.. hehe..
happy.gif

el2005

HI Gals like to ask abt the food tasting..

How long in advance you go for food teasting? how they charge?
They serve all full 9 courses?

Please advise.

cherylpoh

Hi msn queen, you've got mail.

Hi EL, the other time I went for food tasting abt 3-4 weeks b4 my AD. They charge half the price of ur 1 table cost. And yap, they serve all 9 courses!

el2005

Hi Petrina,

Seems like I'll arrange my food tasting in mid Oct so can arrange for the invitation card printing as well.

trina_wys

hello gals?

any of u still here? this thread got spider web liao ah..

* spider webs*

Hi bubbles_24,

so do u like the place? have u been there personally to take a look? it is actually very different as what u see in the photo leh.. the ceiling is really high.. very nice.. like hotel ballroom.. kekeke..
happy.gif

hi el,

which menu did u choose? i'm thinking of getting the $588 one.. hehe.. got whole suckling pig leh.. i like to eat!!
happy.gif

cherylpoh

hi petrina, ya lor. super quiet here oready!
sad.gif

Hi kelly, I've been waiting for you to come in then can email u my pics. heehee... how's ur wedding prep?

sleeepi

Hi CHeryl and Pertrina,

Ya this link tend to be very quiet already.. Everyday I see no update until today..hahah

cherylpoh

hi gals, i'll be away in bkk fm tomorow till 14aug. when i'm back, will update u gals with photos yah? heehee..
happy.gif
hope to see more postings when i'm back

trina_wys

good morning gals!!!

i was thinking of asking suzanne to invest in a march-in carpet.. what do u gals think? coz right now.. there is no segregation of the main carpet to the march-in carpet.. the entire floor is red.. HAAHHA...

i was thinking of asking her to buy several different colours for the march-in carpet so that the brides can choose the one that suits their theme the best.. maybe some colours can be pink, blue, creme, ivory, gold, white..

its better than no march-in carpet right?

i was also thinking of asking them to invest in cocktail tables for the lobby while guest wait to go into the ballroom.. make it more hotel-like atmosphere..
happy.gif

but i can't do it alone.. need to have more brides asking for the same thing then maybe they might get it..

what do u gals think?

sleeepi

Aei i agree also...Then hor have to be fast le, as I am the next..hahaha..
Actually with or without the March in Carpet is not too much of the concern.. What i am hoping is hatt since is free flow of drinks, they should have the cocktail rite...

trina_wys

hahahah..

yes lily.. got to be fast.. i think the cocktail table is a good one.. when is your next meeting with suzanna? i think that cocktail tables do not cost much to purchase.. 6 - 8 tables will do already.. they really should invest in it..
happy.gif

el005

initially when i book with her in feb they did say they can do cocktail before the banquet begins .. i tot they already have the tables liao.. if they do not them, i think its good time they shd buy just like 4 of them.. it makes the place looks more done up like a hotel which is what they want to achieve rite?

trina_wys

Hi lily,

tell her that i want the cocktail tables too.. i think she'll remember me, Petrina.. coz i'm the only one who has booked for next year 25th nov.. keke.. kiasu one..

i'm also actually interested in a march-in carpet so that there is a differentiation between the walk way and the rest of the restaurant.. are u interested in that too?

nini

Hi Cheryl,

U look great in both of your gowns...
happy.gif
especially the kwa...i also intend to wear it in AD...u look so sweet...Actually until nw not so busy preparing our wedding n right nw i still looking for the design of the WG...

Hi Petrina,

I refer the cocktail tables better than the march-in carpet...i think that suzanna will consider the cocktail instead as it is more cheaper....
happy.gif

cherylpoh

Hi kelly, thanks for ur compliments!
happy.gif
take ur time to find the right design n style for your wedding. just my advice, do take gowns with embroidery cos it really turns out real nice in the photos.
happy.gif

Hi petrina, I agree with kelly tat suzanna will consider the cocktail instead as it is more cheaper n easier to achieve than the carpet. So u might wanna push tat instead?

sleeepi

I checked with her leh, for cocktail additional charges will be incurred based o n headcount..so if that is the case might forgo about it as the guest can go in n drink ma

cherylpoh

ya hor. y muz additional charges? it should be within the package. If like tat, might as well forgo it since when the guests r seated, they will be served with drinks.