Biotherm products

jolin

Hi postpet2

I dun really remember the name of the 2 way cake but i know it's not the whitening range one (the compact is in white colour one for the whitening range)..my casing a bit like those mirror like that ...

Yup, its in matt finish ... nope, i never wet the sponge when i apply it, i juz dap onto my face like that...

plfbid

Hi,

does anyone intend to buy Biotherm's 2-way cake foundation? If so, there's no need to get the case from Biotherm counter as I've a brand new case to let go at a lower price. I bought it but did not use it at all cos the foundation is a mismach for my skin tone and the sales girl refused to let me exchange.

Can also email you the pic of the case.

Interested, pls email me at [email protected].

Thanks.

plfbid

Hi Starfruit,

the White Detox Extra Compact Foundation SPF25 PA+++ refill cost S$55 and the case is S$25.

mehmeh_lim

Hi Biotherm girls

I have been using the compact foundation from Biotherm. Any good recommendations for make-up remover? Need not be from Biotherm
happy.gif

Thanks!

racherlle

hi mehmeh!

i've bought Clinique's ActiveWhite Foaming cleanser which is a makeup remover.. hmmm not too bad.. maybe u would like to try???

heard that Shu Uemura's Cleansing Oil is gd.. will give it a try after finishing mine..
happy.gif

ylyl

I'm using Shu Uemura's cleansing oil, it's very good for removing makeup. much cleaner than other makeup remover I used. after the cleansing oil can see my face is clean.

jacko_wacko

Hi ladies,
has anyone used this mask from Biotherm? it's a sheet mask. blue colour packaging. don't quite know the name, i suspect it may be source therapie or something but i think it's the only sheet mask that they are carrying.

Any one has any comments about it?

angel88

Hi Rin
What is line peel? Is it a mask or scrub? Does it cause skin to peel? Do you know if they have any products for acne prone skin? Thanks.. :)

twinkles

Hi Angel

Line Peel is a type of cream used for lightening scar colour, minimise wrinkles and frown lines and have peeling effect.It can be used as a nite cream as well.

I find that it is good cos my skin really improve a lot after using it.

Few months back I used to have pimples problem after using the oil free range of Biotherm products, my pimples are all gone. Mayb u can try to buy cleanser, toner and moisturer from the oil-free range... The packaging is white and blue colour...it is for oily skin.

jolin

yup !!! agree with Rin, line peel is beri good ... my pimple scar oso lighten after using it ... two thumbs up for line peel .... me oso using biotherm products !!!

jasminetea

Hi,

I just tried the black peel-off mask last night. It is great. After one use, my face is very fresh and nice.
happy.gif
I didn't use the white sheet mask though.

etelle

hi girls
I am also an avid fan of biotherm facial products. I have pimple prone skin and after trying many different brand. I finally settled for biotherm acnopur series...i have been using the whole series for more than 1 year+ now...and to my delight ,I become a less acne prone now. The biotherm consultant was the one who commented cuz she said i shuld switch to normal to combination one as my face looks not like those often prone to pimples..

So i would recommend the acnopur series for girls who have blemish prone skin very good and effective. Gentle on the healing but great effect.

And indeed once u hit like $120 from purchases. They generously give you free gifts hee hee.

jacko_wacko

Hi Angie,
my verdict of the Black Peel off mask? try it. it's really good but you have to use it with the the white sheet mask. together, the result is very good. i swear after i took off the white sheet mask, my face was radiant and rosy.

Hi everyone, i really want to recommend the Source Therapie sheet mask. it's a really good wake up mask for the skin. leaves it glowing *blink blink*

mayumi

read somewhere in the forum that biotherm polishing body mask is gd for lightening scars (on the back)? so which is better? line peel or the body mask?

revlis

hi any biotherm members going for the biotherm xmas event tmr ?
happy.gif

sharon the whitening detox is good, my colleague's mum use it and she very happy with the result. but so far i use it.. i feel make no difference to me haha cos i guess i am very fair liao
happy.gif

but i like their black mask, it is very good. i rem the other time i got a light scar on my face due squeezing of pimples.. for a few mths .. still there.. then i use the black mask.. next day the scar become lighting..
happy.gif

revlis

hi all

i selling some of my biotherm products at a discount, if you interested in any of the products, pls email me at [email protected].

all products are brand new.
I have quite a lot of facial products and body care products.. bought too much
happy.gif

hoho03

Hi All,
i hv a bottle of BIOTHERM: Source Thérapie Pure SPA Concentrate Skin Perfector, for sale

336776.jpg

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

A spa-blue, silky gel texture for incredibly soft and velvety-smooth skin. Source Therapie is a skin perfector which acts on the skin in 2 stages:
- an instant perfecting effect. After 5 seconds, skin is incredibly soft and the complexion more even.
- a long-lasting perfecting effect. After 5 days, skin is perfected, ideally moisturized, soothed and glowing with health.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

BRAND NEW, UNOPEN. I got it from co. lucky draw,not using this brand of skin care.

Selling at $80 (30ml).

Please pm me at [email protected].

cheers!

ixanthe

Hi,

Is anyone using the Biotherm Matte Souffle foundation? Is it good? I have problems finding a gd foundation coz they usually make my face oily and shiny...sigh

garfield05

Hi all, i have thought of using biotherm proudcts too but i have oily skin as well. what type of prd are useful? what abt blackheads? do they have any prd that can clear these too?

milo77

hihi...

i m a biotherm gal too..
but recently i bought a biotherm biosource softening cleasing milk 400ml for dry skin (pink bottle)..i used it once..but doesnt suit my skin...

i bought it at isetan for $52 willing to let go..
pls drop a mail if anyone is interested
[email protected]

lovely_grace

Hi gals..

The biotherm salesgirl recommended me to use the set for oily skin including the pore refiner liquid. Anyone has use that before? Does it really help on pore refining?

The salesgirl also recommended me to use the powder which makes my face less oily. Anyone can comment on that?
happy.gif

blackberry

Hi Sky,

You can find Biotherm counters at Seiyu Bugis, C.K. Tang, Isetan Orchard/Katong, Robinsons Raffles City etc. Just to name a few locations..

Wondering anyone's got clogged pores after using their products?

camy

anyone know if those slimming gel from biotherm is effective? Please advise which is the best to burn fats fast

eowyn_1711

I'm using abdo-choc for removing fats from tummy... in my opinion, it is effective. Can see my tummy getting smaller. It doesn't becomes flat.... but that's probably coz i didn't couple it with excercise.

eowyn_1711

Hmm..... quite long liao... ard 1.5 years ba. I love the smell and will apply quite a lot. Hee....

Maybe u can couple this with a very simple breathing exercise that i always do. Just breathe in, tuck in your tummy, hold for 10 seconds, breathe out slowly. Repeat for 10 times.