BEWARE of "Kaisoon Air-con"

Beware from buying from Kaisoon Air-con

Avoid engaging "Kaisoon Aircond & Engrg Design Pte Ltd", ever since they installed my air-con on 7th Jun 2011, my nightmare began. Workmanship is poor, hurt my bedroom internal wiring which results in electrical trip, toilet wall tile is cracked, service balcony wall with few dented holes and compressor is spoilt too. Wasted a lot of time with them for many days threatening complaining to CASE and at last on 16th Jun 2011, they ask the 2 same guy to repair my electrical instead of promised a certified electrician uncle because i told them my certified electrician is charging me $200+ to mend their sh*t.

The 2 air-con guy (YES, the same guy who install my air-con) removed the trunking and mend the wire by taping it properly. Worse, i had sweep and repaint the house twice already. What i am worried is, few months down the road, it will become my problem when the whole house electric trips again. My electrician recommend to change the whole wiring for the affected areas only but Kaisoon person (Angie) in charge say that this is what they have rectify for us and my electrician is too busybody. And now, my balcony light is affected which trip after the rectification but they mention they have never touched my balcony light.

The compressor is spoilt and they asked Mitsubishi to arrange with me directly and the Mitsubishi guys to come down instead on 18th Jun 2011, the main component part is spoilt and they want to arrange again to replace the parts. After which, they can only determine if my compressor is working well. In other words, changing the parts might not solve the problem! My father is very angry with them and i asked them to change the whole compressor which they did. So we need to arrange another weekend for the installation again.

How much time, effort and money is wasted on them? I strongly recommend you go to your trusted contractor whom will give you a better price as they will rectify for you immediately instead of Kaisoon telling you, they only specialize in air-con and damages in your house are part-and-parcel of air-con installation.

kohliandai

Hi garfieldhello,

Just read your post regarding kaisoon group. Unfortunately, my family also encounter the same case as your case. Not only their workmanship is bad, their customer service is also bad. Can't wait to tell the whole world about it!! I'm going to logged a complain against them and ask for compensation. Just wondering if it's possible to contact you?

Superguinea

Hi All,

My aircon installed by Kaisoon, they are professional & reliable in the market. All my family member's like auntie & uncle use Kaisoon Since 10 years ago till today.

I installed Mitsubishi System 3 aircon recently @ $2880 for my BTO house at Punggol. They given 5 years warranty on compressor & workmanship. 2 Years on Spare parts. I think this is very good deal, others company didn't provide on 5 years workmanship & 2 years spare parts. Materials use are good i hear Armaflex & 16mm water pipe. Firstly they will arrange the site viewing at my house, the consultant do the measurement, advise & explain very clearly & professional way.

On the day of aircon installation , the technician very friendly, helpful & experience to solve my piping problems. Everything completed with happy & on time. Well done !! Most of the technician are Chinese local.

I introduce to my neighbour @ Bayshore condo , they can solve the gas piping leakage by without any hacking & fussy works.

My office aircon maintenance service by them also. Prompt service & reasonable price.

I'm highly recommended all of you try Kaisoon Aircon. Tel: 6841 2212

cjnsal

Hi All,

My aircon installed by Kaisoon, they are professional & reliable in the market. All my family member's like auntie & uncle use Kaisoon Since 10 years ago till today.

I installed Mitsubishi System 3 aircon recently @ $2880 for my BTO house at Punggol. They given 5 years warranty on compressor & workmanship. 2 Years on Spare parts. I think this is very good deal, others company didn't provide on 5 years workmanship & 2 years spare parts. Materials use are good i hear Armaflex & 16mm water pipe. Firstly they will arrange the site viewing at my house, the consultant do the measurement, advise & explain very clearly & professional way.

On the day of aircon installation , the technician very friendly, helpful & experience to solve my piping problems. Everything completed with happy & on time. Well done !! Most of the technician are Chinese local.

I introduce to my neighbour @ Bayshore condo , they can solve the gas piping leakage by without any hacking & fussy works.

My office aircon maintenance service by them also. Prompt service & reasonable price.

I'm highly recommended all of you try Kaisoon Aircon. Tel: 6841 2212

Fake account used for advertisement