Beauty - hydrating mask to recommend.

diamond42

Hi,

Highly recommending Catena sheet mask. Excellent hydration!

ANd also Laneige Water sleeping Pack - never disappoint me.
happy.gif

serenew79

Hi gals, I tried Predige (Switzerland) recently. It is very famous in HK. The result is fantastic! Just like SK2. I strongly recommend it.

serenew79

Forgot to include the details:

5 face masks and 5 neck masks @ $25/box ONLY.

I read fr the HK magazine that it is the best for hydration purpose among many brands, e.g Estee Lauder, Lancome...

serenew79

I bought it fr a promotion booth in Toa Payoh, but nw no more. The salesgirl told me tat they're goin to set up company and shops here, so will possibly available in sg soon.

However, I m trying to get the products fr HK cos even my mother-in-law thumbs up for it. If u're interested, we can share the postage fee.

As for wat I know there are 3 types of masks: 1. Anti-wrinkles & Lifting E-mask
2. Dermo-purifying (Herbal essence anti-pimples & face slimming mask)+ pimples gel
3. Whitening mask

I bought item 1 & 2 each, so dunno how effective the whitening mask...

serenew79

I've tried the SK2 Whitening Mask today. It works quite well for me, I like it!I heard that not everyone is suitable for this brand, anyone want to share her comments?

jacqueline97

I am so piss off by the dryness of the skin around my cheek..so change my cleanser and bought two tube of mask from lancome...not bad.as in just apply, no need to wash it away....so its just like apply extra gel, but it works as mask....

yyingg2

well i've used some brands that my facial salon recommended me...hmm not really exciting results. i've also used sk2 before n i realised doesn't really work as well as the advert claims...anyway these few months been using one that is fantastic! feels great after use n also after these few months of using, my gal frens told me that my skin looks more supple n radiant hahah nowadays i dun even put makeup n still looks as good heheh shiok!
happy.gif

grapeful

thumbs up also for Artistry's Moisture Intense mask. i swear it cures my occasionally peeling nose when i apply it overnight. works well as an eye mask as well.

Estee Lauder's Night Repair is also a great help when it comes to peeling dry skin, I feel.

adrella

ladies. dont ever consider acne treatment mask from watson. dunno the bride. its like china brand..tradition medicine kind..

breakout cos i use once yesterdae...sucks..sob..

care to intro me good mask tt can helps my dry n acne skin??

[email protected]

faith4ever2

Hi Adrella,

I suggest you stop trying stuff off the shelf cuz it may do more harm than good to your skin. Also, i was told if your face is clogged, putting mask on your skin is quite useless... especially the wrong ones.

sagefleur

Try Skinfood's Lettuce & Cucumber Sheet Mask! VERY VERY hydrating. I uses it every 2-3 days. I see my skin is plumped up and fine lines not so obvious
happy.gif

Hi Adrella,

I recommend Laneige Water Sleeping Pack. It heals my dry, flaky skin from Doctor's products (Acne). I find that it's better than SK II masks! Hehe

rihhana_taylor

try out cucumber paste with a bit of tomato juice. should hydrate within 15 mins. if done thrice a week ur face wud have that naturally look ur lookin for

icyflame

Tried Lancome's Hydrating gel mask, apply on; Dainty Design's Collagen mask, hydrated & plumps up too! Sisley's Flower Gel & @Nature's Flower Gel - oil free, both apply on, good for eye areas as well.

sherlyn_18

Hi everybody, iv being using a hydrating mask recently. Its really work for my skin which help in my break out and when i put up make up my skin is so smooth and shining. The most happy thing that satisfy me it help in my sensitive skin and also to my family. even my brother in law using it.

ctlk

i have combi, sensitive and acne skin. have been using a product which works well on me. if anyone interested, i dun mind to share some of mine for your trial. you can try out before spending money to buy a new set. good idea, right? PM me.
happy.gif

spbong

I'm using mask from taiwan too, called rose flower night jelly facial. I use it with rose flower toner, it is good. I use it everynight and i do see improvement on my skin. And somemore it is cheap...just SGD 34 for both from ebay....can use for about 3 to 4 months....worth it...=)

plain

hey dangou, you are also using UNT? i'm a fan of it now. haha. i also got mine from wendy after recommendation from my colleagues. wendy is a very nice lady with sincere and prompt replies and always go extra mile in her service. thumbs up for her and UNT.
happy.gif

anyone interested, can visit her blog at http://diaryofbeauty.blogspot.com for details. she is so good that i also wanna advertise for her. hahahahaha.
the only disadvantage is that she don't hold ready stock at the moment and only doing spree cos she wants to get the freshest products for her clients lor.

giz3m

I realize that all recommended products are rather expensive. I am currently using the Dainty Mask which I bought from HK. I saw Bugis selling for 5pcs for S$10. Anyone know where can I get genuine dainty masks at a cheaper price??? Thank you!

jen_hua

yap i bought from them recently, they are quite prompt in replying my enquiries and efficient in sending the masks.