Bath tub in HDB bathroom

patrickmaniac

got pics to see on how ur bathtub is designed or placed?

happy.gif

acer27

Hi Jewel,

havent seen a triangular type before, do you have any pics to show for your bathroom design? is it custom made?

jewel_1

hi acer, no i bought it.. give me your email address..

hi anyone would like to view the bathtub, pls pm me/send me your email addresses.. tks..

dabee

hi jewel:

i also keen to see your bathtub please share with me. thanks [email protected]

me n hubby wanted to install one long time ago but din really find out more cos we thought is diff to do so for a HDB flat. you stil remember how urs cost for tub n installation. thanks. pls leave me with ur tub installer name thanks.

acer27

hi jewel,

thanks for your pics
happy.gif

Can i have the size of the bath tub and how much is it? and also the size of your bathroom!

Thanks!

joia

Hi jewel, (my nick means jewel too!)

Can I se the pics of your bath tub too. My dream to hae one, though FH is not keen on it.

Can i have the size of the bath tub and how much it cost u?
Thanks.

dioscuri

we managed to find a rectangular bathtub to squeeze into our bathroom. It's not the normal 1.5m ones, coz of space limitation, we only managed to put in a 1.3m one. So when you lean back, you cant really extend legs fully.

It's monarch brand from Oz, but I forgot which model. It's the 2nd smallest one.

octo

Hi Jewel,

My guy is so keen on having a bathtub but I drag having one.. thinking of the cleaning etc.

Please share with me your pictures as well. Can let me know the measurement also? MAny Thanks!

email: [email protected]

jewel_1

hi purplie, shir, tulip & ferrari, have sent the pic..

hi shir, quite true loh.. cleaning part is a minus point.. both me n hubby wanted bathtub n now i'm usually the one cleaning it.. abit xian too.. hehe.. but this is gone when u soak inside..

hi all,
we dun intend to have a bath tub already. but if any of u wants, think u can drop by asia excel @imm. they have it even they dun display.

inlove

Hi Yuki,

I have a bath tub at home but I dun need to clean it leh. I just need to spray it clean of bubbles after usage and it stays very clean. Maybe its the material of the bathtub. I think mine is combination of plastic materials. If u get the porcelain type, might have difficulty keep it clean
happy.gif

jewel_1

hi all, pic sent.. sry to keep u waiting..

hi tabofamily, pls leave me your email add so i can send u the pic.. tks.

stevy

Hi inlove, Jewel, ferrari,

May I see your pics? Could you also tell me the supplier, price and diemension of your bathtub? My toile super small... I need to small one...

Any one having a Jacuzzi? I am thinking of install JEts into my bathtub... Searching for one... but dunno what to look for. Eg, material, easy to clean...

Any bright ideas from you forumers?

By the way, do you gals know how to make your bath a enjoying one? Like put some ingredients into the water... I saw the show hosted by Zhen Xiu Zhen. She taught us a bit.

queenster

Hi Steve,

Try NamWah. I got my jacuzzi bathtub there. (IMM branch) Price is reasonable. You can actually customise the "horse power" of the motor, the "jets" & whether u need the side cover("wall").

Nowadays, bathtub are commonly made of fibreglass material. (much lighter weight n cheaper than ceramic tubs) It looks n feels like plastic, but is much tougher.

Mine is slightly less than 1.5m to fit my toilet tt measures 1.6m. Cleaning not an issue. Easy. Try thinking this way...hmm...even without the bathtub, u need to clean the wall n floor tiles too!

Cost of the jaccuzi bathtub is abt 1k, and another 300 for contractor to install the pipings, build the wall n mount the bathtub.

Hope this helps.