Balloting Exercise July - Jurong West

ioio

hi whyme, me too.. i selected both area... for st 64, think not so bad, i nearly got heart attack when looking at the st93 units gone one by one... hope can call it a day and nid a break..the most I can go is 6th floor.. anything beyond that think i will not take lor... then i can take st 64.. ha ha.. actually though more units in each floor, the floor layout of st 64 is nicer...

ur appt is in the morn right? think u r the top 3.. good luck! i still hv a 3/4 day to go, think will get heart attack again.. ;(

baby_whyme

i don't think im top 3.. starts at 8am, i'm at 8.45am.

should be between 4-6 maximum
eileen.. stay cool!
happy.gif

ioio

btw, what unit u r gg for? think u r the first few so sld not hv prob getting what you want lah.. for st 64 i am looking at 03 and 09, wonder y 09 is so much popular than 03?.. fengshui again or monkey see.. monkey do.. ;p

puffy168

Hi all~
Anyone applied under the married child priority scheme and have chosen a flat already? I would like to know is it a must to bring identity cards of both side parents or marriage cert etc?
pls kindly advise..

csy

jiajia u have to bring the original and copies IC and cert

the officer will need to verify.

For all those going, for record purpose, please zap a copy of whatever forms/certs u submitted. Just in case they say they didn't receive, u can fax to them

blissful_barbie

Jus had my selection today... realli got to be early and READY ... better to list down the units you want .. then on the spot go down the list to filter out all those taken units, if nt panick ..
gd luck to all those having their selection tmr !
happy.gif

csy

jiajia my apologies. Never see properly

Only bring the original/copies for the main applicant - parents ic/marraige cert and yr bf's birth cert

yr own one no need. only need to IC, payslip and photo

ioio

thanks val, gg to hold meeting soon... ha ha.. hooray taking a day off but i doubt it will be an enjoying one..stressful...

beachgirlz

eileen.. after tmr can hooray le.. go celebrate haha. yup stressful but after tat will be excited n happy cos got new flat to look forward to
happy.gif

beachgirlz

yup its normal to be nervous. i cant sleep the nite b4 lolz.

no prob. i'm happy to share
happy.gif
hope my info helps. so u shortlisted ur backup units at st64 for tmr le? any other questions feel free to ask me leh

baby_whyme

i shortlisted 5 units altogether..
my guess is that i've 6-10 people in front of me maximum..

if all 5 units of st.64 taken, i think i'll go for st.93 ler.
no more backup for st.64.. =)

beachgirlz

icic. but from the 2 units we discussed juz now.. the opp blocks, same layout are ok also leh.. did u realise? so u got more choices actually
happy.gif

baby_whyme

val.. eh, i dun really like the opp blocks..
tell you more tmr.

quite anxious..
it's going to be a long night!
and i'm only on half-day tmr; i've got lessons to teach in the afternoon! darn!

blissful_barbie

Hi Val,

i chose 989C,,... 675...
a bit of aftnoon sun.. but its ok.. hehe.. nt too much..

nw jus wondering and looking forward to who is my neighbours! hehe

beachgirlz

purple tulips.. u can refer to the thread lor.. see who are the ones who took st93.. then see if they got same block as u
happy.gif
same area also neighbours le la.. will see each other ard at bus stops, neighbourhood etc
happy.gif

csy

even though haven't see each other, at least noe that there are neighbours ard also good.

Can go house visiting. Haha

jen02

Hi Ladies,
Am new in tis thread. Just realize this thread today. So excited to know it.
Hope i can get to know more of u here. =D

Yesterday me and my FH went to select our unit.
We chosen Blk 989C, num 677.
Look foward to know my neighbour. Hope there bride here staying Opp me. Haha!

ann_chen

winningeleven -- ya.. looking at YS.. haha..ya.. worry about reno..coz know that definitely will get a flat..just that dono is it the desire one anot..so need to start thinking about reno already.. thinking of appt on 31 oct..makes me nervous and worry about the units I wan..Although not many ppl like YS..but those good units have been taken up alot already..so I m kinda of worry..

Xiao qing -- I haven got one yet..my appt is on 31 oct..so still got long way to worry about.. ya very excited about the reno too..haha.. don wan to spend too much on it too..

Whyme -- your appt today is it? Good luck.. come back must tell us have u gotten ur desire ones okie! =)

csy

ann - yah. initially from the response here st64 was the hottest. now it seems like st93 is the one. just go with your heart.

ann_chen

SY -- ya..for me.. i think St64 better for me compare to St93..but YS is still the best.. So hopefully by my turn..I will be able to get a not so bad unit from YS..

Val -- my big day!! ahhaha..not happening till maybe 7yrs later.. haha.. Me shifting in with my mum.. not marrying so soon yet..but got think before getting a flat near my upcoming new flat.. haha..So YS will be good coz next to it, they may build flats..(i heard)..haha.. I plan to reno once i gotten the keys..depending when I get the keys.. if gotten the keys by dec.. will try to finish it before CNY..if not, den will slowly do till CNY over.. really wan to enjoy my CNY..haha..

beachgirlz

sy.. icic. gd gd. i shd be doing my reno when i get the keys too hehe. then we can discuss abt reno then. u start sourcing for ID/contractors le ma?

ann.. yea.. if can get a new flat near ur this new flat.. then it wld be ok.. v convenient to go back for dinner, visit family etc. tink u must be veri young.. can wait till 7yrs later than marry keke

icegin

Hi Angel65,
My selection date oso on 29 Oct.
I've no idea which area to choose. St 93 is near future MRT stattion but St 64 is near my mom's hse.

baby_whyme

hi sy chen, i got 678A too! haha. unit 309. =)

ann, mine was quite fortunate cos im the first 5 in the morning so i only selected 5 units last night, then this morning, first choice got it lor. deciding like mad when it was our turn with the officer.. we wanted a certain level but got another higher level; then he gave us time to decide if we still wanna remain or get higher level..
but overall, we're quite satisfied, considering that st.64 was never in our choice until few days back then keep checking out the map lor.

st.64 super near my parent's place.. 5 mins can reach liao..

and yah, you super young lor! can wait for 7 years!!! haha.

icegin

Hi all,
Do you apply for the HLE letter before going for selection or after selection then apply for HLE letter?
Will HDB inform us when can we get our keys after selection?

csy

Valerie - Haven't start sourcing. must take keys first rite before they will 'entertain' us? Will start looking around for ideas and design. Haha, in fact, we are looking around for sponsors liao. See my brother or his brother want to sponsor us what electrical appliances.

whyme - we are neighbours!!!! which flr u taking?

Icegin - HLE can be applied after 1st appt but before 2nd. The officer will guide u.

unitgal

Hi all.

Do you know how many queue nos would HDB process per day?

My appt is at 3.30pm. Wondering how many people would be in front of me before that.

Thanks! =)

beachgirlz

hi unitgal

each person will get 15 mins and i tink hdb starts work at 8 or 815am. thus u can start to calculate from there and add another 5-10units in ur list juz incase they have many officers there and the queue no goes veri fast. they stop ard 1230 for lunch till 145 or 2pm.

when is ur selection date and which area u looking at?

winningeleven

I already gogt my HLE last month..i m too kan chong as i thought i needed to show for the first appt, my HLE will expire on the early december..i think i may need to re-apply ...but i heard that if i can shown my latest pay slip for the past 3 month, HDB will extend for me...if not a bit troublesome to re-apply .

csy

i don't think need to re-apply. I read it somewhere that they will 'auto' extend it for u.

Mine was applied beginning of Oct. When we told the officer that it was expired in Jan, she say it's okie. Don't have to re-apply

ann_chen

wow.. whyme..so happy for u..gotten ur first choice somemore!! haha..so now not so stress right..haha.. so happy for u..now i can feel as if like i have chosen my flat like that.. haha.. so excited..but for now, i have to stress for like..another 6days, 2hrs and 45mins before i choose mine.. haha..aiyo.. i think i m goin crazy for this..

so Whyme did they say how are they goin to inform u regarding signing of lease?? by letter again? are u very happy and relieve now? =)

rumi78

My apptment timing is 8:15am. When must I reach HDB? If my bf cannot turn up on that day, does he need to sign some authorisation form for me to choose? Or since I am one of the applicant I can select on his behalf?

icegin

Hi SY chen,
Thanks for the information. I always tot I have to apply HLE first before selection.
My selection is on 29 Oct at 12.15pm, hopefully can get the unit I want. I hope I dun have to choose the slanted one in St 64.