Balloting Exercise July - Jurong West

rdnest

yayayayayaya... really KNS KNS mannnn
sad.gif

spotkev

Aching all over after half a day @ hortpark, following the trail up till mt faber park
And another half a day shopping @ vivocity
Almost gave up waking up for wk this morning, esp when my tai tai is enjoying her usual beauty sleep till late morning, sigh

But it was a great walk @ the hortpark, u can choose to walk to kent ridge park, telok blangah park & of course, mt faber park

rdnest

U humble lah, Kevin...
grassroot leader, e more e merrier mah :p
anyway, thanks 4 ur help
happy.gif

btw, can pm me ur blk ?
reno done liao? move in liao?

ryanon123

Ya, went there a couple of times... it's quite nice for a healthy morning walk.

Kevin,

How are you preparing for the marathon? I've moved in.. maybe we can go for some training together.. heh

spotkev

No prob, diana
I didn¡¯t do much, dun thanks me, paiseh le
Moved in since feb liao
No need to pm u my blk
All our blks are as follows : )
Mine is @ 675B

675A Estelle
675A toothytooth
675A ngel65
675A Jiajia
675A apprye

675B Henvye
675B Kevin
675B khy
675B Yen Chern
675B Justin&Jolin
675B April ( Apr 08 )

676A 1118
676A Goatie
676A HenryWoo1978

676B Li
676B christine
676B joelle
676B Henry/Aili (Apr 08)

677A Angie

677B Valerie
677B Woonie

677C Jolene Low (Apr 08)
677C Sharemoments (Apr 08)
677C junxian ( Apr 08 )

678A Corrine/Shawn
678A whyme
678A whiteyling
678A CSY
678A Icegin
678A Meirong
678A Jayin_fairyland (Apr 08)
678A rdnest (Apr 08)

678B rav3n

678C Hwee*2
678C Impy
678C Ryan
678C Shermaine
678C Meng & Liz
678C Ms_blur
678C Faith (Apr 08)
678C Pong & Mi (Apr 08)
678C sk (Apr 08)
678C shanabb (Apr 08)

678D dar80

spotkev

Hope u¡¯re doing well for the marathon training
I¡¯d pulled out, feeling the strain on my heel now after long distance, after sustaining a hairline fracture to my right calcaneus (heel bone) last yr
Have to take care of body le, getting older by each day, haha
So maybe join u next yr, if everything¡¯s fine

spotkev

Plan to embrace the nature again soon, perhaps on deepavali
this time the sungei buloh nature reserve
can spend quality time on photography : )

pandas

Hi all, just wana ask if there is any one of you who took the corner slanted unit, but never hack do any hacking to the masterbed room. Is there enough space for wardrobes? :D

beachgirlz

wa kevin.. now into nature le ar.. no more crabs? haha. do take care ar.. now got tai tai take care of u shd be no problem right
happy.gif

rdnest

Mine is corridor slanted unit. MBR wardrobe is abt 7ft length

think depend on individuals need lah. for me, give me 10 ft oso nt enuff :p

beachgirlz

hi hwee hwee

so u're also an NCQ bride. me and ryan also
happy.gif

ur site is nicely done. i realised our jp also same haha. mr chan right? (cant see clearly in the photo)

spotkev

val

less crabs these days, abt once every 2-3 mth loh
've always been into nature & photography, thought u should have seen those laos, cambodia backpacking shots

just back from changi beach park, ´µº£·ç ~ ~
& more shopping @ expo robinson sales *broke*

spotkev

diana
dropped an email to defence minister
shall see what mindef say abt last wkend midnight plane flying (and roaring above us)

my mbr wardrobe is 11 ft
i get 1 foot *sob*

fangfair

hi neighbours
happy.gif
we got our keys in mar 08 but yet to move in coz need to wait for customary wedding. would like to meet some neighbours here (my neighbour is a young couple too) =)

beachgirlz

kevin

how come less crabs le? more careful on diet? ya speaking of looking at ur pics.. so far haven go see yet huh. ok lets arrange one day
happy.gif

wad did u buy from the sales?

icegin

Hi Everyone,
Is the water dispenser machine install at the washing bay already? I din see any water dispenser so far...
Anyone can introduce nice nice place for my wedding shot? I haven done any research and my photo taking is on 17 Oct.

rong

Hi Icegin,

I went to Hortpark and Henderson Wave for photoshoot. There's a huge field further in as you drive along the road, past the carpark of hortpark. It's a good place to take pics. Let your photographer know, i believe he'll know the place. Have fun!

ryanon123

joanne,

hort park is quite popular these days, you can drop by alexandra hill at the same time, it's just behind hort park.

ryanon123

Anyone had bad experience with PK computer @ Jurong Point #03-16? I tried to use the shiok card gift vouchers at the shop and the shop says they do not accept it and did not participate with the shiok program, when it was written clearly on the brochure that it is indeed one of the participating outlets.

The item i purchased was $12.90, he wanted to collect $13.90 from me and i explained it was labelled as $12.90. He acknowledges not in a good way, but shockingly, he still returned my change short of a dollar. Luckily i checked my change and reminded him the 2nd time to get back my dollar, he apologise but hardly convinced me.

Wouldn't go back again.

adathong

Hi Valerie,

Ya my jp is Mr Chan KY, you are right.

Kevin and Ryan,

thanks for compliments just hope no more pimples pop out b4 my big day LOL

beachgirlz

ryan.. so far didn buy anything from PK computers, we have been getting from cyberactive where the salesppl are quite knowledgeable and helpful. maybe next time u can try cyberactive.

beachgirlz

hi joelle

for videography, u can look for forest productions, they're quite gd yet not too expensive, ard 1150 when i booked them in march 08. now might have increased a little. for photography, wad's ur budget like?

beachgirlz

hi joanne

u can try botanic gardens. though its a common place that ppl go for wedding photos, but its still a nice place and most impt is the photographer's skills ya
happy.gif
for night shots u can go clarke quay, saw some nice cool wedding shots taken there instead of the usual fullerton hotel

spotkev

val

cut down on crab ~ health conscious though i just had crabs @ crab master last night : )

not referring to albums but this website which u saw the kids, there were other scenic shots too

rong

Hi everyone,

I'm totally lost at Guo Da Li. How did you all plan it? When to carry out and what items are needed? My hb and I are the 'stuffs-that-can-don't-want-then-don't-buy' type. Thank you.

ryanon123

Valerie,

You paid $1150. When i enquired in July, it was $1500 for your package. Don told me he might be increasing the price again for next year.

ryanon123

Meirong,

Actually it's not that hard. You can go to Chinatown and they have 'one-shop-can-buy-all" type of place. You just tell them you want to GDL and they will just bring out the whole bundle of items which you will need. If you don't know what to do, they will explain to you how it should be done.

beachgirlz

ryan

how's ur video? was it done well? wa increased so much ar.. 1500! ya such VG PG always increase price de, so better to book earli.

beachgirlz

hi meirong

the GDL shop at chinatown is at the 2 storey hawker next to OG shopping complex. there's only 1 shop which sells all GDL items.. red red de, wont miss it. they will guide u.

herain

Val, i think there are 2 shops there. Just behind one another... hehehee

how much u spend for your GDL? and items included?

ryanon123

the one i went has 3 shops i think next to each other. Ya quite the 2 storey hawker next to OG. That is the one i went. I went to the middle one.

rong

Hi Valerie and Ryan,

Thanks for ur tips. I'll definitely make a trip there to see. The building is called people's park complex right? It's between OG and Zhen Zhu Fang right?