virgoinvenus

wendy
i am gg in march oso..during the GOod Friday weekend
happy.gif

Staying in Ubud, booked liao
happy.gif

missyserene

hi dewa,
apart that it will be cheaper to visit bali ard feb - mar, what about weather? most recommend Apr to Sept because it is drier & less humid.

I'm considering to visit around end Feb, maybe 20th. Is that still fine?

secretblush

HI all, saw the posting. i intend to go Bali and thought of having a villa packages. does anyone know if agents offer package as such? if it does, is it cheaper than booking it ourselves? anyone has a recent price list? or went before? recommendations pls. my budget for a 5d4n will be ard 300-400/per night. is there such thing as affordable villa?thanks

eoj

Hi Blushed, Me & my wife went to Bali on our 2nd trip. Now they have many villas available in Bali. For your budget I'll recommand you "The Beverly Hills Villa" you can check out the website at www.beverlyhills.com. the internet price is about US$386++/night, I think. But we know of a local agent that can get 30%-40% and they have very friendly and caring service when we were there. Our friends who we recommanded them to this agent commended excellent service and saving.

Can PM me if you want their contact.

eoj

If you thinking of budget hotel, my agent told me that they have a good bargian not in budget hotel but a 4 stars hotel that has one bedroom, a living room and a mini kitchen with breakfast swimming pool and only around US35-US40/night, around nusa dua area. for good villa, you can also ask them for agent contract price, normally they can do that if you book a tailor-made package for you. they are specialize in honeymooner and because they do with volume, the rate they give is sure better than freelance guide or driver

neuross

Hi everybody!

I'm planning to go Bali next year for my honeymoon. Please advise if 4 days 3 nites is enough? Can anyone suggest where are the must go places in Bali? Me & my HTB prefer sightseeing & adventure/water sports. Not really into watching making of handicraft & stuff.

Do you all think that it's advisable to go on day tour during honeymoon or juz rest & relax in da villa since u paid so much for it?

kobejace

Tanah Lot , Uluwatu Temple , White Water Rafting ,
Monkey Forest! Parasailing & Fly fish is fun too!

I love sunset at Tanah lot and seafood dinner at Jimbaran. So romantic when i went there with my htb (husband now). haha. i guess 4days 3nights is the minimum?

hmmm.. i spend all the nights and one day in the villa when i was there. so only out during the day till evening. =)
www.baliwayonline.com ( i really love their personalized service )

cheers!

maylitte

Hi,

I'm planning on visiting Bali again for the third time because I really enjoy the island. For this trip, I'm thinking of staying in a budget/basic place because I'll be be out most of the time.

My question is when I just wanna chill for a day in Kuta, is there a hotel where I can just pay to use the pool & relax for an afternoon?

Thanks

caressa

I'd like to second eoj's recommendation of jmbali.com - prompt response, thorough, detailed and reassuring - Been a lurker for a bit and took up the suggestion. So far, have absolutely no regrets!

Will update once I'm back! woo, I can't wait!

sbella23

Lux on budget Bella vista villa special price on November $150USD/night!
Normal price $175USD

2 bedroom
Big pool n garden
200m from center of Seminyak/Oberoi (shopping center, sophisticated place)

PM for more info!