Atrina

rubberducky

Is anyone here a future Atrina (Compassvale) dweller?
happy.gif

It seems like the wait is taking forever!

rubberducky

Hi suelynn!
happy.gif

I'm at Blk 273D. Whereabouts are you?

Are you at the sengkang forum too? Lots of information, updates and photos there. ;)

cloudpearl

hi everyone,

I am staying at Blk 272D. Am hoping that the project can be completed before my AD but judging from the progress, i guess the earliest will be sometime around early 2007.

tinmei

i am also applying for Atrina. But went to see a couple of times (last vist: Dec05). Contruction was not even started.
How's the progress now? ANyone been there?

tinmei

Ohhhhhhhhhh, I need to take a look at my appointment letter. HEHE!!
I'm staying at 273B.Anyone staying there too??
I remembered contractor stated the completion date on the sign board. Sept 2007.

tinmei

I've been there last Sat.
For Blk 273A, it has already built until level 12. Level 13 still on the way.
273B c ompleted level 8.
For this Atrina project, 232B is the lowest level among all.

suetan

tin> where u stayin next time??? I saw fr sengkang forum that on the progress. On n off will go there n see see look look

tinmei

yes we are!!!!

I read from the noticeboard that the contractor will finish the project for 273 on Sept 2007.
Don know when we can collect key and move in.........

huiling

Dear all

I'm hacking my bedroom to enlarge my living room. and I need to retile the bedroom with homogenous tiles so that the floor appears uniform with our living room. However the supplier does not have enough stocks at the moment. We will like to buy the homogenous tiles from homeowners. I think the market rate per tile is $10 or something. we hope to buy whatever we can from homeowners! pls help! even if you can only spare 1 tile, i'm grateful!!

pls contact me 9369 6621.

thank you!!

josey

Hi,

I'm staying at 272C too. Just selected my unit today for currently round of WIS.

So it is expected to complete in 2007? That's good to know. The sales list states Nov 2009 *faint*

rubberducky

Hi Huiling (and fellow Atrina dwellers!),

We plan to hack away some walls too - how did you find out if the contractor has any tiles left?

I had the impression that we'd have to get our own contractor or I.D. to redo the flooring. :p

josey

Hi Steven,

For this round WIS HDB release some units for Chinese that's why I'm able to get it. I'm staying on #10

steventay

Hi josey,

lol... that time i want to get higher floor. it is not available... guess someone musst have give up their units...

you stay higher than mine..

josey

Hi Steven,

age...sensitive issue...haha...my bf and I are in our late 20s. we are planning to get married in 2008. Hopefully our house will be ready by then.

S, found out from HDB Atrina site that unit 303, 301, 319, 317, 335, 333, 351 and 349 of blk 272 are 12 storey high.

seanray

Hi all,

My wife & i juz got a unit in blk 273C.
We visited the site a few times the progress seems rather good. we were puzzled to read the from the site to state the completion is in Sep 2007 which HDB stated 2009.

cloverluv

hi.. new at tis forum, i'm staying at 272c too..
latest progress, building lvl #6. total level is #12. some 1mth ago is at #4. average abt 1 mth 2 levels.. hope to get e keys asap...
cheers!

cloverluv

OOoOoPS. SORRY, made a mistake. staying at 272d... guess u gotta lookout again..
was refering to the progress for 272d.. now at #6... blur me..

rubberducky

Hi people!

Nice to know that there are sg bride members who wil be at the Atrina.
happy.gif
I will be at blk 273D.

Wonder when we will be able to get our keys huh?