Arrange topics by order of recency instead of alphabetical

thom3z

Hi. Being a recent user I find that it is inconvenient to list topics by alphabetical order instead of the thread with the most recent posts. Regular forum users will be looking out for recent posts and it is extremely hard to locate recent messages if they are not arranged by most recent posts, like every other forums

maybebabe

I agree! I can never find the posts I posted on!

Or, since people search differently, it might be even better offering options to search for posts which are the most recent, by category, AND by alphabetical order if that has worked (although I dont think alphabetical works)

opalstar

Please allow us to view by the most recent post. Currently only the "Matters of heart" posts allows for that.

I can never seem to find the posts I want.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Opalstar,

To read recent posts, you can click on the Last 12, 24 and 72 hours link available on both the top and bottom navigation bar. Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

opalstar

Yes, but it is counter intuitive and it shows all topic instead of the sub forum only. It would be great if the forum can offer setting for forumers who would like to view sub forum by recent post..

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Opalstar,

It is in the plans but due to the massive volume of the forum, it'll be quite a while before it is implemented as we need do intensive and careful testing to ensure that we don't break the system.

In the mean time, you may like to try the search function and search the sub forum for the latest posts. Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

blackiecat

My gynae is a male too, gentle handling. The clinic is at clementi ave 2, Singapore women clinic.
However, the staffs are badly trained, especially the young one, very rude and had showed me attitude during my first visit.

anyone share the same experience?

It is a matter of weighing between poor customer service and a gentle doc.