Are u okay if ur bf...

Cloudyfluff

Bf initiated to take photo with 2 massagers while at holiday, with hands around their shoulders. I wasnt at the holiday.
Are u girls ok?

SnowAngelx93

Ver hard to say, if he's the open and outgoing type that may be his way of interacting... If you dont feel comfortable then tell him you dont like him to have physical contact with girls unnecessarily. He has to take your feelings into consideration somehow and work this out with you.

Cloudyfluff

Ver hard to say, if he's the open and outgoing type that may be his way of interacting... If you dont feel comfortable then tell him you dont like him to have physical contact with girls unnecessarily. He has to take your feelings into consideration somehow and work this out with you.

Pretty much so. He come from an open family. Told him i am pissed off. He said he will change.

sadman2009

Personally, I don't see if there is any wrong with that. It's not that he dated them or slept with them.
Taking photos with people you meet when you are on holiday is just a thing that some do.

H3I

If you are not comfortable, let it be known to him. If you don't like what he does, you should find someone else. Or you can do exactly what he does and start hanging out with a guy and posting on IG. Always be ready to walk out of a relationship. If not you will always be at his mercy.