Aoi's Makeup

aoismakeup

Makeup Artist
34571.jpg

It’s the halo braids! This hairstyle is currently my top request at the moment!

♀️ @talishalt

Makeup and hair by @aoismakeup
Consultation and booking now
+65 93846056

#hairarrange #koreanbridalmakeup #singaporemakeup #sgmarriage #sgmua #sgwedding #sgweddingmakeup #sgweddingmakeupartist #makeupartistsg #sgmakeup #sgmakeupartist #sgmakeupartists #weddingmakeup #sgengagement #sgbeauty #muasg #bridemakeup #bridalmakeup #sgbride #sgbrides #sgbridal #bridalsg #singaporemakeupartist
#singaporebridesweddings #sgweddings #herworldbrides #weddingscoop #singaporebrides

aoismakeup

Makeup Artist

aoismakeup

Makeup Artist
35140.jpg

35139.jpg

I have to say that I am OBSESSED with Amelia dress!

I asked her whether this is rented or purchased off the rack. She told me that she bought this dress since 2019 (before the covid started) because she love the design so much. The front is all well covered but the back are designed with gorgeous pattern and filled with the swarovski crystals.

The dress is designed by @houseofstpatrick
Imported by @loveweddingatelier

She told me she was lucky that the dress was a little too big for her 3 years ago but now it’s just nice for her! Thanks to covid that she gain some weight and it helped her fit to her gown.

It was lovely doing your hair and have a little chat before your wedding! Thank you for your trust in me and my skill although we barely chat at all!

Congratulation to you on getting married Amelia! ❤️

#hairarrange #koreanbridalmakeup #singaporemakeup #sgmarriage #sgmua #sgwedding #sgweddingmakeup #sgweddingmakeupartist #makeupartistsg #sgmakeup #sgmakeupartist #sgmakeupartist #weddingmakeup #sgengagement #sgbeauty #muasg #bridemakeup #bridalmakeup #sgbride #sgbrides #sgbridal #bridalsg #singaporemakeupartist
#singaporebridesweddings #sgweddings #herworldbrides #weddingscoop #singaporebrides

aoismakeup

Makeup Artist
35239.jpg

35238.jpg

35237.jpg

35236.jpg

Bridal Mohawk for Avril the bride ❤️

First of all, I have always wonder who will want to have this kind of hairstyle in Singapore when I see hairstyle tutorials or searching for inspiration..

“I don’t think anybody would want this hair” I thought that to myself.. But in my mind, I actually want to try this hairstyle on bride, maybe just once for Asian.

Shortly after, Avril booked to be her makeup artist for her wedding day and requested for these mini buns hairstyle.

Everything just suited each other perfectly on that day!

♀️ @breavthe

Thank you for putting your trust in me and let me help you on your big day (although on a short notice!).

#hairarrange #koreanbridalmakeup #singaporemakeup #sgmarriage #sgmua #sgwedding #sgweddingmakeup #sgweddingmakeupartist #makeupartistsg #sgmakeup #sgmakeupartist #sgmakeupartists #weddingmakeup #sgengagement #sgbeauty #muasg #bridemakeup #bridalmakeup #sgbride #sgbrides #sgbridal #bridalsg #singaporemakeupartist

aoismakeup

Makeup Artist

aoismakeup

Makeup Artist
35250.jpg

35249.jpg

35248.jpg

35247.jpg

Zhi Hui ROM day!

She is such a cute and lovely person! She just let me decide anything to do with her face without any doubts. and she let me cut her hair! Thank you for putting so much trust in me!

Thank you so much for having me!

♀️ Zhi Hui
@aoismakeup

aoismakeup

Makeup Artist
35638.jpg

Thank you so much for all the loves you have shown to me! I appreciated all of you who have given me a chance to be a part of your special day.

It would be nice if you would help me to rate my service onsingaporebride article!

I will strive to be better to be a better makeup artist you deserve on your once in a lifetime event. Although, I might not be available but you always can say hi and talk to me about things or even ask for makeup advice! I am glad to be of any help for anyone who needs guidance not just my service!

Thank you @singaporebridesweddings for featuring me as the popular makeup artist in Singapore 2022!

♀️ @preeyabajaj
My beautiful bride

aoismakeup

Makeup Artist

Jasmine & Kenii Wedding day

I know it was hard for Jasmine because all her family members are oversea and they could not come here due to covid restriction at that time. But Jasmine is such a fighter and positive person. I have so many insight and realisation when I had a chat with her on our trial session and actual day wedding.

By the way, Jasmine is a drama teacher and she completed her acting degree in the UK. I always get to know interesting which why I love my job where I can hear their life and love story.

Thank you both for having me! Both of you are so lovely and encouraging. This is why I do what I do!

♀️@jhblunder
@pierreooiphotography

#sgbrides #sgwedding #sgmua #sgweddings #sgbridal #sgbridalmua #sgbridalhair #sgbridalmakeupartist #sgbridalhairstyle #singaporebrides #singaporemua #singaporeweddings #singaporebrides #singaporeanbride #bridalmua #bridalmakeup #bridalhair #bridalhairstyle #sgwedding #sgbridalmakeup #sgbridalmua #sgbridalhair #sgbridalmakeupartis #sgbridalhairstyles #bridalhairstyles #bridehair #weddingmakeup

aoismakeup

Makeup Artist
35879.jpg

35878.jpg

35877.jpg

Felicia had a very panic morning as our session is supposed to start at 3am and there are so many things to prepare for the wedding so she woke up late. She even lost one side of her contact lens when she was rushing which cost about $200 (just for one side and lucky that she got spare one)...

It was an exciting morning and we made it in time!

I just want my future bride to know that please don't be panic, I already prepare extra time when I tell you how long I will need for our makeup and hair session.

If you get up late, it's okay! just do thing as per normal, no need to rush! I have got you!

@sunnykreamcrackers

#sgbrides #sgwedding #sgmua #sgweddings #sgbridal #sgbridalmua #sgbridalhair #sgbridalmakeupartist #sgbridalhairstyle #singaporebrides #singaporemua #singaporeweddings #singaporebrides #singaporeanbride #bridalmua #bridalmakeup #bridalhair #bridalhairstyle #sgwedding #sgbridalmakeup #sgbridalmua #sgbridalhair #sgbridalmakeupartis #sgbridalhairstyles #bridalhairstyles #bridehair #weddingmakeup

aoismakeup

Makeup Artist

aoismakeup

Makeup Artist
36206.jpg

36205.jpg

36204.jpg

36203.jpg

As everyone else, I also struggled with dark eye circle, freckles and dark spots on my face. I have been finding the suitable and good concealer for Asian skin which I will use on myself as well as my customers and I have found this lovely concealer!

✨RAN CONCEALER✨

The formula is formulated in Japan so the quality is in check! This concealer is loved by many celebrity makeup artist in Thailand and Indonesia.

The texture is light creamy which give a comfortable feelings on your skin. This product also contain vitamin E which helps to moisturise the skin and diminish the fine lines. Moreover, it also protect your skin from the sUV rays because it contains non-chemical sunscreen SPF 20 PA++.

Colour swatch
01 PORCELAIN
02 LIGHT BEIGE
03 BISQUE
04 AMBER

Only $7.90 + free normal mail!

#singaporemakeup #concealer #sgbrides #sgwedding #sgmua #sgmakeup #makeup #sgbridalmua #singaporebrides #singaporemua #singaporeweddings #singaporebrides #singaporeanbride #bridalmua #bridalmakeup #sgwedding #sgbridalmakeup #sgbridalmua #sgbridalmakeupartis #weddingmakeup

aoismakeup

Makeup Artist
36260.jpg

36259.jpg

36258.jpg

Low braids bun

Miss Sandy loves my works and gave me the opportunity to work my magic on her face and hair!

นานๆที จะมีคนไทยชอบแต่งหน้าและผมสไตล์นี้ ขอบคุณคุณแซนดี้มากค่ะให้โอกาสออยได้ดูแลการแต่งหน้าและทำผมนะคะ

Sandy’s hair is really thin and need to build up a lot, it might look a little bit messy because it’s a little dark in the room but she looks so gorgeous with this semi-formal hair!

♀️ Sandy
@aoismakeup

aoismakeup

Makeup Artist
36266.jpg

36265.jpg

36264.jpg

36263.jpg

36262.jpg

36261.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words..

ภาพหนึ่งภาพแทนคำพูดนับพันคำ..

ส่วนตัวแล้วชอบรูปนี้มากค่ะ
I wish you the best life, blissful marriage and a good health! May this bliss never ends

ขอบคุณคุณแซนดี้ที่เอารูปมาแชร์ให้ค่ะ

♀️ Sandy
@aoismakeup

aoismakeup

Makeup Artist
36287.jpg

GIVEAWAY‼️⁠⁠
We are back with giveaway with a casual photoshoot!
—⁠⁠
All you need to do: ⁠⁠✅
1. Follow each of us!

@aoismakeup - Patient and friendly MUA who will transform you into the best version of you for your pre-wedding shoot by Aoi!

@lovestruckmoment - Your special moments and emotion will be captured by Sylbestian that you can look back for a lifetime!

2. Like this post!⁠⁠
3. Tag 3 friends in the comments section ⁠⁠
4. Share this post on your Instagram story ⁠⁠
5. Set your account to the public for verification purposes ⁠⁠
—⁠⁠
*Terms & Conditions ⁠
- The pre-wedding makeup are to be done on a weekday afternoon. ⁠⁠The photoshoot will be 1 hr at your desired location.
- The makeup and hair are to be done at Aoi’s Makeup Studio.
- All the vendors have the right to have/use the pre-wedding photos for their portfolio or marketing purposes.
. ⁠⁠
The winner will be announced on 2 April 2022. Stay tuned!

Claim period: 15 April 2022 onwards.

With love❤️
Aoi

#giveaway #photoshoot #weddingsg #sgbudgetbrides #sgbudgetweddings #theweddingscoop #thebridestory #theknotsg #lovesg #giveaways #sgbridal2022 #sgbrides #btb2022 #sgbrides2022 #sgbrides2022 #btb2023 #sgbtb2022 #thebridestory #thebrideideas #sgweddings #sgbridal2022 #sggowns #weddinginspo #sgbridestobe #fairytalegown #sparklegown #budgetbride

aoismakeup

Makeup Artist

Daily (fast) simple makeup ✨✨✨
For a fast simple makeup for self. You don’t need that much of a detail to look fresh and alive.

I am IN LOVE with @narsissist NARS AQUA GLOW CUSHION at the moment. My shade is FINLAND which is for a fair skin with yellow undertones.

It’s really just ALL-IN-ONE package because they have SPF 50+/PA++ and advanced shield against blue light, carbon particles and PM 2.5! As a person who travel a lot and always one the computer/phone due to my work. This is really a good solution for a fast makeup solution for me.

The texture is breathable, I don’t get any clogged pores after I used this and even with mask on. If you need a bit more of coverage on your dark spots, you can build it more by pressing a few more time. It doesn’t feel like dry or heavy. It actually gave me a really good hydrated and radiant skin!

You can find your shades or get this at @sephorasg , I promise you it’s really worth it for anyone who has really little time to get ready in the morning. 

Shades available,
NAMSAN: For fair skin with pink undertones
HALLA: For fair skin with neutral undertones
FINLAND: For fair skin with yellow undertones
ALASKA: For light skin with golden undertones
PUNJAB: For medium skin with yellow undertones
BARCELONA: For medium skin with peach undertones

Setting powder @ran_cosmetic
RAN Original Plus Powder
Shade 1.5 Linen for yellow under tone

Mascara @clio_official
Kill Lash Superproof Mascara
01 Long Curling

Lipstick @diorbeauty
Rouge Dior Forever Liquid Lipstick
Shade 458 Forever Paris

#cliosingapore #rancosmetic #dior #sephorasg #fentybeauty #diorbeauty #sgmua #muasg #singaporemakeupartist #fashionnova #makeupartist #dubaimakeupartist #norvina #makeupaddict #makeuplooks #singapore #sgmakeupartist #sgmodelsandtalents #makeupartistsworldwide

aoismakeup

Makeup Artist
36624.jpg

36623.jpg

36622.jpg

36621.jpg

36620.jpg

Hollywood curls for Melody

♀️ @mel_fam

She is so pretty in red! I tried my very best to do the curls as I have a limited time for second change. This wavy hair is transformed from a bun from her morning ceremony, my hands were like an octopus

Nevertheless, I’m glad Melody loves it! She is such a nice and warm person! Really feel good to have you as a customer

I wish you the best for a new chapter of life!

@usweddingsg
@aoismakeup

aoismakeup

Makeup Artist
36718.jpg

36717.jpg

36716.jpg

36715.jpg

36714.jpg

36713.jpg

Thank you Tiff for having me!
Beautiful tiff with her sheer veil and mermaid wedding gown!

Thank you for taking my advice on putting hydrating masks and your skin has become flawless! That natural dewy look on your face is spelling a good skin!

♀️Tiff

Lucky me for having @anna_chen_sgmakeup to assist me through the day, if not I will be dead!

aoismakeup

Makeup Artist
37051.jpg

37050.jpg

37049.jpg

37048.jpg

37047.jpg

37046.jpg

37045.jpg

37044.jpg

Maskproof Etude House Fixing Tints
@etudesingapore

I have been trying this for a while now. At first I don’t really like the colour but when I try again I feel it’s really not bad! You have to wait for I to fully dry to avoid stain on the mask. So far so good for me.

This is matte finished and It claims to be hydrating but to me it’s still dry but it’s not as dry that it will crack your lips. You can put lip balm on your lip before using this tint. Other than that, I think it is a great lipstick with an affordable price!

SGD 19.90 / 4 g
The shades that I have
- 02 VINTAGE RED
- 04 GINGER MILK TEA
- 05 MIDNIGHT MAUVE
- 07 CANBERRY PLUM

#sgmua #muasg #singaporemakeupartist #fashionnova #makeupartist #dubaimakeupartist #norvina #makeupaddict #makeuplooks #singapore #sgmakeupartist #sgmodelsandtalents #makeupartistsworldwide
#etudehouse #etude #etudemakeup

aoismakeup

Makeup Artist
37062.jpg

37061.jpg

37060.jpg

37059.jpg

37058.jpg

If you are a lazy person,
you will love this!
#Chanel Sublimage
Gel-to-Oil Cleanser

This cleanser helps to remove makeup and cleanse the skin at the same time! It is a clear gel that feels a little oily to the touch but as you massage it into your skin, it become lighter and turns into oil. You have to do it on a dry face because it turns milky when it touch the water!

If you are unfamiliar with Chanel Sublimage line, the range is infused with vanilla planifolia extract which is an antioxidant, and harungana extract, which is a purifying ingredient.

I always use this when my face feels dry due to aircon and the sun. It feels really soothing and clean. Your skin will turn so soft and smooth!

It is a little pricey, I know but I just really can’t help it. The result is good, the feelings is right so why not?

PRICE: SGD139
You can find this at any @chanel.beauty boutique shop in Singapore.

#sgmua #muasg #singaporemakeupartist #fashionnova #makeupartist #dubaimakeupartist #norvina #makeupaddict #makeuplooks #singapore #sgmakeupartist #sgmodelsandtalents #makeupartistsworldwide #skincare #skincareroutine