Aoi's Makeup

aoismakeup

Makeup Artist
29253.jpg

29252.jpg

29251.jpg

Personal makeup and hairdo by Aoi
#koreanbridalhair #koreanbridalmakeup #singaporemakeup #sgmarriage #sgmua #sgwedding #sgweddingmakeup #sgweddingmakeupartist #makeupartistsg #sgmakeup #sgmakeupartist #sgmakeupartists #weddingmakeup #sgengagement #sgbeauty #muasg #bridemakeup #bridalmakeup #sgbride #sgbrides #sgbridal #bridalsg #singaporemakeupartist
#singaporebridesweddings #sgweddings #herworldbrides #weddingscoop #singaporebrides

aoismakeup

Makeup Artist

Capturing special moments for you
I’m sorry for my poor camera man skill but both of you looking so cute together!

Thank you so much for having me on your prewedding day! @joanneysy

@aoismakeup
@aoismakeup

Let me follow you and you will get more photos and videos for you prewedding and wedding day!

#koreanbridalhair #koreanbridalmakeup #singaporemakeup #sgmarriage #sgmua #sgwedding #sgweddingmakeup #sgweddingmakeupartist #makeupartistsg #sgmakeup #sgmakeupartist #sgmakeupartists #weddingmakeup #sgengagement #sgbeauty #muasg #bridemakeup #bridalmakeup #sgbride #sgbrides #sgbridal #bridalsg #singaporemakeupartist
#singaporebridesweddings #sgweddings #herworldbrides #weddingscoop #singaporebrides

aoismakeup

Makeup Artist
30174.jpg

Why I do what I do?

I really love what I do although it was not the choice I chose initially. It has become my passion, my dream, and a part of my life. I enjoy interacting with all of my customers. I also have become friends with a few of them and I feel that it is so precious to me. ❤️

I hope I can be your security when you have problems with your face.
I hope I can be a rescue when you have messy hair.
I hope I can be your friend when you have no idea what makeup is.

It pleasures me so much that I can make my brides exceptionally beautiful on their special day that I was dancing and hopping while walking home.
Thank you for all of your supports that I feel like I have achieved a fraction of my dream.

Love,
Aoi

aoismakeup

Makeup Artist
30177.jpg

30176.jpg

30175.jpg

Crown braids for short hair is possible✌
Hairdo by Aoi @aoismakeup

That’s why trial session is really important because I can give you advice and recommendation on your looks before your actual day!

Get your free trial when you book an actual day bridal makeup and hair with us! This promotion is on our upcoming @justdelegate Virtual Wedding Festival! Don’t miss it

WhatsApp us for more details!
+65 93846056

aoismakeup

Makeup Artist

aoismakeup

Makeup Artist

aoismakeup

Makeup Artist
31430.jpg

We are featured!

Join us at the last TSWF Online of the year from 23 - 31 October 2021 and stand to win a total of $10,000 cashback and over $8,000 worth of Daily Draw prizes when you sign up for exclusive deals during the event! Plus, you’ll also stand a chance of winning a $10 GrabFood voucher if you are one of the first 200 couples to book at least one appointment with any vendor during the Fair!

Enjoy Free Trial when you book with us during the 9-day Fair; make an appointment with us now at sgbrid.es/tswfoct2021 !

#thesingaporebridesweddingfaironline #tswfonline #tswfonline2021

aoismakeup

Makeup Artist

Preeya ❤️ Aditya

Congratulation on getting married! Your wedding is awesome and very memorable. I wish both of you great success and never ending bliss in life.

Thank you for choosing me as your makeup artist and a friend on your wedding day.

♀️ @preeyabajaj
@aoismakeup
@aoismakeup

Let me follow you and you will get more photos and videos for you prewedding and wedding day!

aoismakeup

Makeup Artist
32390.jpg

"Somewhere only we know..."

She is such a beauty and a down to earth person. Vanessa told me that she loves one of my work which is crown braid and wondering if it can be done on her hair.

I did for her and she love it a lot! Personally I really love this photo because it looks so sensual and has that deep connection with her partner. Thank you for sharing your photos with me!

@saidandmeant

aoismakeup

Makeup Artist
32393.jpg

32392.jpg

32391.jpg

Vanessa Prewedding Shoot
Can't wait for your wedding! Thank you for choosing me as your makeup artist! I am glad to know that you love my work.

She said that " I am rather spending on you than those big company where I can't even choose who will actually take care of my face and hair." Awwwww

I am honoured!

@saidandmeant

aoismakeup

Makeup Artist
34243.jpg

34242.jpg

34241.jpg

34240.jpg

34239.jpg

Congrats to these 2, high school sweetheart

♀️ @vlabells
♂️ @garykw4n

Such a lovely couple, easy going and very cute! Thank you for having me on your special day! Too bad I didn’t witness you cry when you said the vow! But both of you are the cutest couple for me!

I wish you both good luck and never ending bliss!

@y____gallery

Makeup and hair by @aoismakeup
Consultation and booking now
+65 93846056

#hairarrange #koreanbridalmakeup #singaporemakeup #sgmarriage #sgmua #sgwedding #sgweddingmakeup #sgweddingmakeupartist #makeupartistsg #sgmakeup #sgmakeupartist #sgmakeupartists #weddingmakeup #sgengagement #sgbeauty #muasg #bridemakeup #bridalmakeup #sgbride #sgbrides #sgbridal #bridalsg #singaporemakeupartist