Anyway natural way to enlarge breast?

Discussion in 'Beauty, Health and Fitness' started by happylittlegal, Jan 25, 2008.

1. new_here_

new_here_ New Member

Have you tried it too patricia?

2. sansan85

sansan85 New Member

hi... stella aw. can i know more about it?

3. kitty_pretty_angel

kitty_pretty_angel New Member

hi ur blogspot cannt b seen...any other website??

4. peg_phoo

peg_phoo New Member

how's going patricia? any results?

5. kitty_pretty_angel

kitty_pretty_angel New Member

hi patricia, how many tubes u bot? one tube can last how long?? any one who is gng to order herbal love36 mayb we can group buy tog

6. camelya

camelya New Member

I got a natural way to enlarge as eating baked bean with eggs.... It works on skinny ppl...,,

7. peg_phoo

peg_phoo New Member

I've contacted www.generic-meds-store.com to ask about Love 36 and they told me they are out of stock for the moment.
    I'll get that cream as soon as they supply the stock [​IMG] and test it on myself.

8. verona99

verona99 New Member

hey peg_phoo,

how is it? does it have any result?

pls update!

9. peg_phoo

peg_phoo New Member

hi verona,

unfortunately they are still out of stock for Love36 so I'm still waiting....

10. peg_phoo

peg_phoo New Member

hi

finally got my cream [​IMG]

I've ordered 2 tubes and will start using the cream tonight.

I'm so excited...

will keep you updated!

11. Giusy Savino

Giusy Savino New Member

For make bust bigger i am using boobpop which is helped to my bust firm up and it helped me keep my breasts while the rest of me lost weight. Great Product.

12. Meiyun_hebi

Meiyun_hebi Member

Boobpop?
    Where to purchase?

13. jojo23

jojo23 New Member

I heard that eating a lot of soja based food can help you get bigger boobs ...

14. JuzDream

JuzDream Member

Try papaya milkshake. My cup size increased from D to E after drinking 3 times a week for 3 mths

15. Luisa Chang

Luisa Chang New Member

Well i am using boobpop tool for make my breast bigger and I notice a big change in my breast it appears to be fuller and it's only my 1st week using. I love this product ladies this is a must buy I gain about a inch or so from that product my husband was the 1st one to notice.

16. skiss

skiss New Member

Drink papaya milk. My friend jumped from a to c..

17. florallure

florallure New Member

Papaya milk might be good but does it goes to the waist as well? Anyway, IMO the size of our breasts is akin to our height, once we are well over puberty, it is almost impossible to change. Of course I have heard of increase in size after giving birth and then there's implant. I am a C and yet I am not exactly satisfied with my size as well because women can never be totally satisfied with themselves. That's where all the gimmicks and advertising comes into play. If you have money to spare, you can go for a shot at enhancing treatments, though I don't think results are lasting because if everyone can 'see results after 1 treatment', who else would want to sign a long term package? For budget wise can try diy massaging as its free and you can pamper your girls. But I would advise against consuming any random or dubious product.

18. Grace8

Grace8 New Member

Have you tried Neubodi bra? My friends introduced the brand to me, they are definitely selling based on functionality than designs. The consultants are actually teach you how to push all the fatty tissues to the right position. If you're used to wearing conventional bras, Neubodi is uncomfortable at first but its fine after a while.

19. _babybreath_

_babybreath_ Member

but?

20. _babybreath_

_babybreath_ Member

i think massages and also exercises work. After doing those chest exercise, the muscles behind will be more firm and prominent, then the boobs also more prominent, but wont be hard hard kind. HAHA.

21. Pinkdiamond

Pinkdiamond New Member

I had lost a cup size after losing some weight. Quite upset with the 'downgrading'.... i need my boobs back :(. I am thinking if i can get help other then taking supplements. Massage or cream are fine. Any suggestion?

22. Sueho

Sueho New Member

Same for me.... I'm trying out massaging & trying to do more chest exercises :)

23. Pinkdiamond

Pinkdiamond New Member

Chest exercise helps more on the chest muscles. I am currently on it. What about treatments? Does it help?

24. dollielovely

dollielovely Member

Papaya milkshake.

25. Perlin88

Perlin88 Member

Can pm me the details?

26. Pinkdiamond

Pinkdiamond New Member

Where did u go for the massage?