Anyone tried OSIM uZap?

mini_red

Sharing with all tummy and digestion issue friends. After using few times, I can see my tummy getting firmer and I go toilet to ditox now almost daily. Cool! No regret! I have tried OTO but i find their motor not effective. OSIM uZap has 2 motors, I find the effectiveness more balance. The heater also help to speed up the toning. Hee, nw I dare to wear 2 pc swim suit in public liao.

mini_red

hi minssy,

i have used almost a mth, I can find my waist has reduced from original 30cm to now 28-1/2. I also used toning gel from Bioterm to enhance the toning too.

minssy

hi cyl,

thats cool... almost 2 inches off.....
happy.gif

mountain9

Hi CYL

I also bought Uzap...but quite lazy to use leh...

How often u use and everytime how long? I thought max is everytime 10min only??

mini_red

Hi mountain9,

ya ya, I used Biotherm Abdo-choc. Must use the uZap.. dun waste it. Use at least 1 time per day.

art8

use it for tonning and trimming...

together with good diet and exercise, its working v well for me too... waist and calf and thigh inches off
happy.gif

everything comes with disclipine, if u spend $ on this belt, hv to use it everyday to see results
happy.gif

dragon_gal

hi gals,
does anyone know if can tie to the arms or not huh? I want to tone up my arms leh ..... but i think cannot hor ....
anyway, pls share if got any ways to tone up my arms. thanks!

art8

tone arm can use tt la... but must wrap a few round due to the long belt...

this is one simple exercise u can do.
Its kinda like pumping... but against the wall. The angle of where ur palm is determined where u want to work.
so for arm, pls make sure u r standing at a arm lenght away from the wall, and the body and arm forms a 90degree.
6-8 times one cycle. repeatation of 2 -4 times, depend on ur stamina
happy.gif

enjoy
happy.gif

minssy

hi dragon gal,

from the ads, its more for tummy, butt & thigh leh.. it could be too big for the arms.. but no harm checking..

mini_red

you may apply some toning gel and then tie around a chair backrest and then tug in your left arm into the ur belt. Do it for the front then for the back of the arm.

Can try..but very hard to explain via word leh. Can understand?

dragon_gal

Hi everyone,

I went for a trial to test out the uzap at suntec yesterday..... tried on tummy. I think the power rather strong leh ....like my whole stomach shaking. but if not strong then maybe cannot shake off the fats hor. have not buy yet ... still considering....

Hi CYL,
thanks for your info ... i think i understand wat u were trying to say.... so u tried toning ur arms this way? do let us know if effective ok ... then i will convince myself to buy one
happy.gif

art8

kekeke...
dragon gal, make a decision to trim urself ar... get one soon
happy.gif

i realise something... now i m in my pre-PMS... using this uZap somewat make me feel less bloated... hee...quote n unquote by my hubby :p

mountain9

hi gals

for uzap, is it true that during menses cannot use?

For the sliming cream, when do we apply? before or after using?

how long or how many times a day should we use to be effective?

i intend to buy biotherm to try....

kar

hey,

me also wana buy Uzap, really hope it works. Need to loose inches off my waist desperately. hee hee.

any idea if it comes with warranty? as in machine failure, not inches lost warranty. hee.

dragon_gal

Hi everyone,

I think the warranty is 1 year.

For those considering buying, I think the price is standard one, regardless where u buy from. But a friend of mine just told me that she bought from the airport, so no GST charged. So can save a bit on the GST

mountain9:
It says in the instruction book that if you want to use it during menses, you have to seek doctor's advice. I think sometimes massager like the uZap can make the menses heavier like what accupunture does.

mini_red

Hi Mountian9,

My advise is dun use it during mense period. Maybe before mense can, as it may help to massage the tummy (like exercise) so it may help to reduce cramp. I think only.

For discount, you can try getting from either UOB rewards card or shell rewards card. Can get good deal ya.

benee

Hi there
How much is the uZap in Singapore? I'm in HK now, thinking of comparing the price here, Changi and the normal Spore retails before getting. Appreciate your help!

kcl

Anyone can get the osim staff price?Click my username and email me I interested too. Perhap all the girl who read about this info want to know too.Am I right?

mckay423

i use OTO trimmer plus bioterm adhoc. quite ok. for biotherm u can buy 15ml first to try. of course must do regularly.

hello88

Hi,

my colleagues bought and tried since Nov but no effect leh. One colleague regretted getting it because she really gone to the extend of using it everyday since Nov. Her tummy still there but she did mentioned that it did help in her constipation. So at least something good came out of it.

nix77

I'm some sort agree with your colleagues, Sunnyday.

I've have been using it continously for a week liao.My tummy is still there after using it.. but it did help in my constipation lor.. at least it still help.. but i still hope it could help to flatten my tummy lor.

arte

Hi gals,
Is the `shaking' or `vibration' very strong as in will shake your whole body? For people with back problem - u all feel it is ok to use it??
Thanks

mini_red

Hi Andrea,

If I am not wrong, there will be a 15% disc off the 2nd piece you purchase. You may want to reconfirm again. Get a friend to buy together with you ya. Can get the membership of OSIM Fans Club ya.

miralyn

Hi CYL/Mckay423

Hw much is Biotherm Abdo-choc & size?
Looking for gd toning gel/cream to use w/uzap.
Thks.

kar

Hi Miralyn,
i jus bought Biotherm Abdo-choc 2 weeks ago from sasa. I bought at $52 for 150ml.

kar

Miralyn, i jus started using only, hmm... i dun feel any tingling effect when it says i'm suppose to. But cos i work out in the gym weekly, so after gym, i'll apply, then there's a little tingling effect. might work well with uzap... not sure. hee.

roooller

fyi, metro 49th anniversary promo
27th april - time: 7-10pm
venue: all metro stores (enter by main entrance at level one)

spend min. of $350 in a single receipt to purchase uzap at $268* and receive a portable enzer dvd player (worth $99). absolutely FREE!

limited to 10 sets per store

lab_baby79

Hi Sweet Kar and Miralyn,

I tried the Biotherm Abdo-Coco before. I felt buring and tingling after applying on my abdominal. Quite effective..

ykfoo

Hi there,

I would like to share my experience on U Zap. I saw many advertisements and good comments on U Zap. Hence I bought one U Zap on the 2nd April during their roadshow in Plaze Singapura. The motor started to make noise on the 3rd day of my purchase and the noise became louder and louder. I took my U Zap back to the Osim shop on the 9th April for repair or 1 to 1 exchange. I understand from another outlet that we can ask for a 1 to 1 exchange if it is within 7 days.
However, the sales person attitude was bad. He practically ignored us. Din even greet us, explain the policies to us. Jus asked us what is the problem, wrote it on a paper and send for repair. Told us that the customer service will call us.
I waited for more than 1 week for Osim to call me. I received the call on 18th April and was told to collect my U Zap, without explaining to me what was the problem of my U Zap. I went down to collect on the very same day. Again, the customer service and attitude was disappointed. I asked the person who served me on what is the problem. He only replied me that they repaired and my U Zap should be ok. I took home but it spoilt again after my 4th day of usage. This time around, the right motor stopped working. I took it back to Osim and confronted the sales person. As expected the attitude was 'bad' and asked me to wait for the customer service personnel to call me.
They took another 1-2 weeks to repair my U Zap. When i asked this personnel, he told me that I am one unfortunate buyer among many users who bought a unlucky U Zap.
I have just gotten back my U Zap and is still using it with caution.
As a first time user, I am utterly disappointed with OSIM. A small product like U Zap spoilt twice within a month. I do not think I will have the confident to buy another product from OSIM anymore. On top of it, the customer service and sales person service is very poor.

This is just my personal experience and sharing..

daphne_yun

Hi Ladies,
I do have a Uzap @ home. My parents & I r usin it but......

Effects is not even visible.... I rather stick 2 d health pdt I m consumin nw.

dreamzz18

my sis bought me uZap like during my 2005 birthday...tried it for a few weeks but no effect at all and i find the area that is being "zap" is so itchy... i hate that feeling... cos i'll always scratched it and t=it become really red and painful...

i am thinking of letting out mine... its still quite brand new... cos i'm taking some slimming products and it works so nicely for me... think uzap not really that useful for me... so anyone interseted can call me... willing to let go ...

Calista 93828958