Anyone tried eyelashes extension?

donkeyair

hi pink ice, u might want to try the Malava double-lash ( sold in sasa) to grow back ur lashes quickly. i had the same problem of my lashes falling after i did the eyelash extension last year.feel veri sad cos my actual lashes not veri short. the double lash manage to speed up the growth.

pink_ice

Hi, Sweet Donkey...

Thks, will definately try dat. Did it work on u? At least now i noe Im not alone, thks for sharing
kao_sticktongue.gif

faith4ever2

I tried a lash extender lotion... and it works after about a month. Of course i was applying it diligently twice daily.

faith4ever2

Hi Pink_Ice,

I think it is called Dermafleece.. something like that. I will doublecheck it out tonight and let you know again if i am wrong.

I tried it on my lower lashes i saw thicker lashes. But i must stress it must be done diligently because one of my friend did not see much result because she did not apply regular... and she complains to me!!!!

sweetsirl

hihi,

Maybe you can email this eyelash supplier by the name of ethan.

I buy it from him since last CNY.. And its pretty good.. and most importantly affordable.. I bought a pair of lashes from him for only SGD$2.50 - $3.00. He also sell kits.. V easy to use..

Email add : [email protected]

dd_4ever

Hi Ladies,

I have a fren who did it @ hougang, those home base beautician & she commended that they did a good job.. I did mine @ Tiong Bahru, tik it's d same s daphne_yun. I paid almost 200 for it as the beautician claims that my lashes r short & hidden & curl @ wrong directions & need more fasle lashes 2 make my eyes look nice. But my fren paid only 60 if m memory never fail.... + she also ask the beutician 2 make her lash thicker s she told me she did it many times & thicker last longer. So if any of u interested, perhaps can PM me. I am tikin of extending my lashes sometime next week, maybe can get some companion s well.

redness

Hihi..

i have been doing eyelashes extension since beginning of this year. It is very convenient for me as i do not need to put on mascara and eyeliner before i rush off for work.
I done mine with a lady that doing this service at home and her charges very reasonable (as far as i have checked outside). I wouldn't have try if the price too high.
If anyone of you interested, you could email me [email protected] for the contact no.

Cheers

zinky

Hi Ladies,

I normally do my eyelash extensions with a home based professional & so far find that she always does a good job!She doesnt rush into the job,therefore produces the type of lashes that i want.her charges are also very reasonable.& she also goes to your place to do it,under request with just adding a transport fee.very convenient right!So if any of u interested & wants me to share,can PM me or email me [email protected] for the contacts.think she does eyelash perming & other services too.

aiwl24

Hey all, just a note to share with u guys. Be careful of eyelash extension. Yup, it's nice. But if done not professionally, it can burn off your lashes! Better go to reputable salons..it just happen to my fren, now she need to stick false lashie to cover her burnt lashies..poor thing.

kota_kinabalu

I've tried eyelash extention....It was a total disaster....Lost most of my natural lashes and had to wear false eyelashes for 2 mths before my natural lashes grow back......Expensive and agonising lesson......

oxidise

Hi Girls, I tried eye lash extensions twice, I must say it does "open up" your eyes, make them bigger and prettier.. but the second time i did it? I had a weird dream, dreamt all my eye lashes dropped! And the very next day, I went back to the salon to take it all off..haha, to me, it is nice, but difficult to maintain.. Hard to wash face, hard to wear sun glasses too.. Anyhow, mascara works fine for me now...

black~cat

Hi all!! I had eyelash extension on for more than a year. Really makes my eyes look so much bigger and brighter. Of cos have to be careful when washing the face. But woman want pretty dun wan life and thank god the beautician I go to is really good and skillful and takes care of my original lash as well. So gonna go get it done again!
happy.gif

chuajanet

done b4.. agreed that eyes really look bigger and give fresh look even when u just wake up. but i still prefer mascara. with those eyelash on can't really wash my face.

ldiva

me have eyelash extension for more than 2 yrs, cant live w/out it as it is so convenient for my daily makeup..jz powder will do.. and ocos the gal that do it for me is good. Even when removing she is gentle and my own lashes still doy good!!
happy.gif

limelitz

Limelitz is having promotion for X'mas season!! Lash extension at $80 + Eyebrow shaping(FOC)

**Bring a friend along to enjoy Lash extension at 50% off.

WE still provide other services like lash perm,eyebrow tint,lash tint,facial,make-over etc...Our therapist is very professional,graduate from cosmosprof & school of make up,work in some big beauty spa company before started herself...For more details kindly call 96492282 Pauline/ 90018700 Sally

serenity27

Hi,

I have also tried eyelash extension. It was a bad experience... I couldnt wash my face properly or bathe properly. Must be really gentle. then my real lashes. My eyes look weird cos got gaps in between lashes. By then wanted to take them off but must pay about $40 to remove them which i find it not worth it. So in the end i tried to remove them myself and ended up with very short or no lashes! Hai... total disaster.

graciie23

It's not too difficult to wash yr face with eyelash extension. Just have to be careful around the eye area. But even without eyelash extension, one shouldn't be too rough with your eye area too. With eyelash extension, you cant put on mascara, but with thicker longer lashes, one doesn't need mascara anymore, as what my MUA told me. Have to be careful when you put toner with a cotton pad coz some cotton might get on the false lashes and difficult to remove.

My salon charges me $10 to remove them, but if I continue with a new set of eyelash extension, removal is FOC. I bought my own eyelash removal and DIY at home.

There will bound to be some lost in natural lashes coz the glue will "kill" off the hair. I took some forumers' advice and bought Mavala Double Lash growth and it's working fine for me. I see some hair grow back within a week. You have to use it religiously, of coz!

Serenity27: Did you use an eyelash removal to remove yr extended eyelash? Otherwise, anyhow tugging it will pull yr natural lashes out too.

black~cat

I find it as a normal routine to wash my eye area carefully. Sometimes, I even wash the same way when I forgot that I do not have extensions on.

I think better to get your beautician to remove the extensions for you, if not it will damage your natural lashes. But wow, $40 for removal is really a lot. My beautician charge way cheaper.

graciie: You DIY the removal at home?? Is it safe? I feel that it is better to get the beautician to do it, to ensure lesser damage to the eye and lashes.

graciie23

black-cat: My DIY is done with the right eyelash removal meant for removing eyelash extension. The salon use the same kind of eyelash removal, so I don't see a reason to pay them $10 to remove. I got my eyelash removal from a specialty shop (not in Singapore).

black~cat

this thread has become so quiet....where has everyone gone to??
just did my eyelash in time for christmas and have already made appointment for CNY before the appointments run out

cfay

hihi,

After reading this thread, can someone tell me where can i do my lashes extension in a reputable places?

viruschan

juz share wit ur tis place located @ fareast plaza,the lashes she use is soft n look natural...she teach me the way hw to maintain n its quite easy...find her skill is good too...call tis num 97376456

black~cat

I think I must have tried all sorts of length and volume of eyelash extension since I started. Went to try a few other places, *guilty, but still find the Yishun one more comfortable for me. And I heard today when I went there that they have a new Promotion for 1st timer. Think there's a special price. Too bad I'm an old customer.

jaslyn888

Hi all...

I'm selling a mascara that can help extend your eye lash by 300%... Recognise by many of my Customers.. Interested please visit:

www.jvrfashion.blogspot.com

*you can view quite alot of Customer's feedback @ this website...

I'm selling one for SGD 15.90 only + free delivery!

And I'm also selling fake eye lashes @ SGD 1.50 per pair only.. I only have 12 limited sets.. these eye lashes comes in normal eye lash or cross eye lash. If interested in the eye lash, sms me @ +65 9117 1514 +65 9117 1514

Thank u~

atance

hi ladies,

pls try eyelash extension at Anita's, Hair Folio (Dhoby Ghaut MRT Exchange). i have been going to her for eyebrow waxing past 5 years (highly recommended) and many of her regular customers did eyelash extension....

quency

I've had great results with eyelash extensions but I am laying off them for a while so that I can test an eyelash serum. I've found that the outcome really does depend on which technician applies them though. Some give much better results than others.
Treated kindly, the extensions last 3 to 4 weeks but I have had one set that only lasted about a week.
I have the kind that are stuck on individually and I get a half set - that is "horse-type" lashes concentrated at the edges.

noamie08

Excellent review! I recently watched a tech apply lash extensions to a call with big, beautiful eyes. The results were fabulous looking, but she looked very good to start with. I've read that lash extensions generally thin out your natural lashes and as I was watching this process, I kept thinking to myself that the gal would have been so much better off using a growth and thickness enhancing product and a good mascara.

I don't wear much make-up, and I'd never consider lash extensions in any case. I think they'd drive me crazy (ahem....ok.....craziER).

jeslinelow

Hi anyone want to take over my package? S$847 including GST for 11 times of eyelash extension in Allure Beauty. U can see their website: http://allurebeauty.com.sg I purchased it @ S$856 for eyebrow but my mum don't want to do it. So decided to sell it off. I have checked with Allure and they allowed to transfer and change to use for other service. I calculated their eyes lash extension is S$72.76 include GST.