Anyone selling wedding dinner?

Coldley

Hi, I am looking for a place to hold my dinner in the second half of 2016. I am looking at maximum 200 guests.

Feel free to contact me to let me know what you wish to let go, with its' inclusions.

Thanks!
[email protected]

darkeno

Hi,

I am letting go a wedding dinner banquet at Swissotel Fairmont to-be-held on 24th Sept.

PM me if interested.

swede

Hi,

I am letting go of my wedding dinner banquet booking at Swissotel Fairmont. The date is 29 October 2016. Please send me a PM if you are keen.
Hope to hear from you asap.

Letting go of a wedding dinner package at Swissotel merchant court on 12 Nov 2016. A date highly sought for ( HOT DATE!!)

*Able to change to company event!

Complimentary usage of poolside for solemnisation.

Comes with free flow beer and red wine (throughout the dinner)

Extensive and exquisite menu of food for selection.

In addition, 30% car park tickets of confirmed attendance will be given. Initial deposit of $8000 has been paid for. Negotiable if really interested. Please lemme know your email ASAP and I'll email the rest of the details! Thanks!

Hello, I have a Gim Tim vouchers worth of $300 value to be offset for the banquet package (till April 2017). U can use it at Tim Palace restaurant (Toa Payoh Safra), Imperial Court restaurant (Yio Chu Kang) and Gim Tim restaurant (AMK). I am selling the vouchers at $120. Let me know if u r interested.