Anyone know or use The Feline BS at River Valley Rd?

poshberries

Hi, have anyone use The Feline Bridel service before? They are located in River Valley. How are their design for gowns,the photography skills and make-up artist techniques? Pls let me know any good or bad feedbacks. I welcome any comments for them. I really hope someone can reply me because I TOTALLY cannot find anyone in Singapore using their service till now! I am really worried as I have paid a huge deposit already during the roadshow without visiting their actual shop or seeing their gowns in person. Kindly email me at [email protected] asap. Thanks!!!!

cocoeizing

beside they shop is abit inside... and difficult to find, other than that their service is excellent... and i just e mailed you..

miloice

not sure you have posted the query in the Bridal boutique & services sections as it will probably get more inputs on BS there.

congrats on your coming wedding. cheers.

clark

fat, ugly and like to stalk pple Milo,

do you think you are the forum moderator ?

If you nothing better to say, just SHUT THE HELL UP or better still, GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS FORUM !

miloice

The suggestion for TS is very simple and straight forward, posting the query in BS & services forum will probably get her more feedback that she required. If she hasn't done that, she might want to consider doing so.

For those with nothing better to say, please do as you preach.

clark

fat, ugly and like to stalk pple Milo,

You are an ass without a hole.

Full of shit.

Tt's something to say !