Any good Geomancer to recommend?

yakieyaya

hi, have any1 lately engage any FS master? I would like those that will not ask you to buy expensive ornaments from them. Just looking at the layout of house etc.

ete

I engaged master david too. He's quite humorous
happy.gif

At least what he said does make sense

yakieyaya

=) ete, when is your big day??

i chose Master Liew, he replied my email and we just sent over our DOB and floor plan before our 1st meet up... =)

ete

yaya - mine? last yr hehe...
that's gd... enjoy plannining! it's fun but can be quite frustrating coz we are doing without an ID or main contractor.

yakieyaya

Hi ete, ya, think its gonna be a prob cos my house layout dun seem good if i read the online discussions... =( so worried...

dolphie

Hi all,

have any1 engage JS liew <can> as ur fsm before? i heard from a friend that he does have his own reno company, any1 uses both service from him? Pls share experiences. thanks.

dolphie

Hi all,

have any1 engage JS liew <can> as ur fsm before? i heard from a friend that he does have his own reno company, any1 uses both service from him? Pls share experiences. thanks.

dolphie

Hi all,

have any1 engage JS liew of can xuan ge, as ur fsm before? i heard from a friend that he does have his own reno company, any1 uses both service from him? Pls share experiences. thanks.

dolphie

Hi all,

have any1 engage JS liew of can xuan ge, as ur fsm before? i heard from a friend that he does have his own reno company, any1 uses both service from him? Pls share experiences. thanks.

dolphie

I took 游龙å­instead. Heard quite a few negative things about the highly recommended fsm mentioned above. Drop my choice and chose 游龙å­ã€‚

Note posts that are number #1. Similar name initials.

dolphie

Drop my choice of above due to some negative feedbacks.
Dedication is important.

I took æ¸¸é¾™å­ instead.

dolphie

I drop my choice of above due to negative things heard.
Chose You Long Zi instead.
Hope I din mislead any1 earlier.

icesugar

I go to 缘中秀 (New Trend Lifestyle Pte Ltd)... I think good thing is they do not hard sell and they give you clear explanation.

They are a proper company so need not be afraid of them running away...

This was actually recommended by my fren, so hubby and i decided to go check out and find them good... Have recommended few frens to them and so far quite good comments...

Go to the branch at Tiong Bahru Plaza and look for Mr Foo
happy.gif

Hope this helps!

fetus

Hello,

Perhaps you can try Ba Zi Consultation ? I've heard that they have a good reference on fortune telling or geomancy things. I've heard too that their can help you in wealth potential, career opportunities, and many others. I've heard about their services only, sorry if I don't know much about their price, hope it help you

geniecatcher

Anyone has the contact details of JS (from Joo Chiat) that was been referred to in this thread? Am thinking of engaging him for my house FS analysis.. Thanx!

bugzz

Hi Dolphie and Sugar,

Can share how's your sessions going on with You Long Zi and Master Foo...?

Actually I also short listed Master Liew of Can Xuan Ge as well but heard he is not so responsive??

Yakieyaya, can share how's your session with Master Liew? Is it good?

dolphie

Hi Yun,

Generally not so positive. My colleague and a friend used his services.

I think as mentioned by some others at Reno Talk tat his reno company One Inch Square Feet also not so positive.

Cant really share what I heard, not so nice.. but jus avoid la...

Quoted from Reno Talk...

...'service' quality type of fsm... usually can be found from commercial shops and newbies (practitioners) who need business.

...In real life, only those who have "substance" would dare appear to be "siao siao". And these, always are "old birds", contacts &amp; network already well established. Clients quenue up to invite them, and, they choose clients.

...Green horn - usually, in the beginning, would appear to be service-oriented irregardless of "substance", just to build up network, out of survival issue, unless he takes this as part time.

... in this trade, service should not be the criteria. Outcome would be the ideal. Also I rather a fsm to be peculiar.....or I should be more specific....effectively peculiar. What's the rational when you got the service and don't get results? I would be more 'wary' or people trying to be service 'oriented'.

**the posts are not direct at JS Liew, but its for us to think about it seriously... cos it makes sense in my friends' wrong choice.

Hope it helps.

dolphie

Hi hi bugzZ

So far so good, I think you long Zi is quite a popular choice if you visit forums.
Thou some time wait is required, but I think it's worth to find sm1 who is reputable enuf to do up your house FS.

It's really important to read forums, find out more about the +/- of Wat others said. Best is to get those who have already done FS for your relative or friends.

A frd of mine did not heed advice of our collegue, she went to give her house FS n Reno to some above mentioned FS person, turn out is disaster! She is unhappy over the entire Reno work. However she find that service is good initially,
After that was quite difficult to get responses and follow up.

So you really have to consider whether you want lip service and shoddy work?

geniecatcher

Anyone has the contact details of JS (from Joo Chiat) that was been referred to in this thread? Am thinking of engaging him for my house FS analysis.. Thanx!

ybur

ust needed some opinions from all of u out here...
when we talk abt auspicious "wedding" date, does it apply to ROM or actual dinner (if these 2 events r held separately)?

jaslyn82

Hi All

Im looking for a Fengshui Master to help in the selection of my wedding date. Happen to go past some advertisement in one of the shopping mall.

Anyone know a Master Francis?

Any feedbacks on him?

jaslyn82

Hi All

Im looking for a Fengshui Master to help in the selection of my wedding date. Happen to go past some advertisement in one of the shopping mall.

Anyone know a Master Francis?

Any feedbacks on him?

mashi_mashi

dolphie,

which FSM is that??

I used JS Liew for my house FM last yr. hmm. so far he is quite gd n prompt on my reno issues. The ID i use is partner wif him for quite a few renos. but nt his company. so nt too sure he now open his own company or nt.

But through out the reno, he give us alot advices. when we got any prob, we also go thru him to tok to our ID... so find him quite gd....

whitelv

hi i've heard about zi wei dou shu (紫薇斗数). apparently very accurate.

Anybody know good masters in singapore that can interpret the chart well?

moonfairy2

Hi, appreciate anybody can PM me the contact and address of Master JS Liew and You Long Zi? Any idea how much they charge for consultation of picking wedding actual date?
happy.gif

icecooler

you guys can tried Master Xuan, so far so good i'm quite happy with his service and charges. He dun charge 'rocket' price . . a few incident tat realli have me 'respect him cos most of the incident sure come true and works for me.

Anyway it my personal encounter, anyone interested can PM me for his contact. Thankyou

angeline_51340

Can consider Alvin, East Palace. Very detail in explaining and best is he make sure you understand what he is saying than just rushing thru. Very professional and patience.

You Long Zi is a all time fav i think. A more experienced person to chose.

JS Liew did FS for my elder brother before.
Could say is not so professional and detail. For young couples is ok, more to service orientated than experience. Bazi also not explained in detail. My brother also commented that he is chatty, but out of FS context, so more to making clients feel comfortable with him than really doing FS/Bazi analysis for clients.

I think chose a more reputable one will be good.

angeline_51340

Can consider You Long Zi, a more reputable and reliable one.

JS liew's feedback, not so positive.
Not expensive, but he is not detailed in explanations. Chatty but out of FS contaxt.
Service orientated to build up client circle i believe.

angeline_51340

Liew JS is not so recommended, perhaps you gals can try going thru the forums and find out who are the more reliable and experienced ones.

Personally I use You Long Zi.

My bro uses Liew initially and switch to You Long Zi, he found world of difference.

Alvin, East Palace also quite ok. He usually do referrals.

tanyingchou

Hi

Just like to share my view on JS Liew. I have engaged him to read my Ba Zi and advise on some personal matter. As commented he is a very chatty person, but to be fair, he did advise me on which path I should take in order to improve my life cycle.

I have engaged other master before and they did relate a lots on their knowledge on ba zi and fortune but to me they are alien language.

JS use my day to day movement to explain how I can make use of my ba zi to the fullest. And by use changing a bit of myself following his advise, I'm able to improve my overall well being.

Maybe it is just the way he present his study which is different from other. But at least for me it works.

shiyun123

Have not been here for a long time, just want to share my experience with JS Liew years ago. He is indeed a very service orientated person, he take care of all the fine details when we engage him for our house fengshui. From the purchasing of the prayer stuff to helping us go through the renovation details (even when we did not engage his renovation service)

He spend hours going through the details with us with no additional charges.

After the whole session, we did ask him will this house bring us wealth and make us rich? I still remember what he told me, sorry this house cant give you wealth but rest assure it will give me happiness.

I was like thinking, he just giving sales talk. After so many years, after we engage his service, true enough I'm not rich but it gives me a lots of happiness. I'm now the mother of two and I'm blessed with this two kids and a very loving husband.

JS did explain during his analysis of our house saying that you must have a blessed house before you can have a blessed life, and fengshui gives you enhancement not addition.

I just want to share my experience with him for the people here.

bugzz

After talking and asking around forumers both here and other places, I chose Alvin, East Palace.

A very detailed person. Very helpful and truthful.
Just had a 1st meet up w him and both me and my hubby likes his honesty and professionalism. He recommend us to get cheap remedy items, if we want to, optional at $1.50 - $2.00 at a shop at race course road. Nothing is compulsory to buy. That's something I like.

Actually a FS person should have consistent feedbacks, before I made my choices, I gather alot of info and realized that if comments about 1 FS master fluctuate alot, it could be he is not consistent in his work.

Too many recommendations or fire-fighting supportive comments does not mean he/she is good, could be FS pple
in here writing for themselves?? Common in popular forums.

Know more forumers, meet out with btb will help.

bugzz

After talking and asking around forumers both here and other places, I chose Alvin, East Palace.

Just had a 1st meet up w him and both me and my hubby likes his honesty and professionalism. He recommend us to get cheap remedy items, if we want to, optional at $1.50 - $2.00 at a shop at race course road. Nothing is compulsory to buy. That's something I like.

Actually a FS person should have consistent feedbacks, before I made my choices, I gather alot of info and realized that if comments about 1 FS master fluctuate alot, it could be he is not consistent in his work.

Too many recommendations or fire-fighting supportive comments does not mean he/she is good, could be FS pple
in here writing for themselves?? Common in popular forums.

jaslyn82

Hi

I suppose one man's meat is another man's poison. Personally I have used JS for my wedding dates and fengshui for my house and found him to be professional with a personal touch. My fren who used You Long Zi found him to be professional as well, but the main difference is no personal touch, he is "commercially" professional. I guess these 2 masters cater to different consumer groups!

My suggestion to ladies out there, before u engage a master, especially for fengshui, have the initial contact with the master to make sure you are comfortable with him.

Good luck for yr master hunting!

bugzz

Too many recommendations or fire-fighting supportive comments does not mean he/she is good, could be FS pple in here writing for themselves?? Common in popular forums.

Eg, talk on msn..? share experience... it will be good rather than solely reading post from here. =)