got the 4AT
so far so good
FC about 13plus km/l
huge rear room

comparison against other similar cars
- Altis : interior sux ... pickup better though
- Lancer : noisy engine
- Civic : ex and not as fast as it used to be ... built in HU a huge no-no
- Mazda 3 : poor FC .... nice design though ... pointless to have "tiptronic" function since FC will be even worse
- Sunny : poor FC .... rear space small

xuer

hihi.. we bought the premium recently. agree with (car_hater) on:

so far so good
FC about 13plus km/l
huge rear room

so far, happy with our purchase.

danieltiger

hi car_hater and xuer,

thanks for the comments. how much did you bought and any agent to recommend. mi thinking of getting as a off peak car

noxy

hi lee, car's bought his car at nissan showroom at ubi. our agent is Sann, very nice lady and one of the most helpful agent we've seen so far.

What happened was cars and I walked into the nissan showroom in ubi on a lazy sunday. we looked around, played around with the cars and NO ONE came to attend to us (maybe bcos we were damn underdressed)

then this lady, called Sann came up to us and assisted us, while the rest of the sales were sitting behind and chatting arnd.

Of all the showrooms i went, none offered to let me test drive, they only entertained cars (as in my partner)

After our purchase, we wanted to add on an arm rest. Other than helping us order, help us check when the order is coming in, she even helped us pay upfront.

I'm pretty touched by her sincerity. Didn't see any from our previous toyota agent.

Hope the above info helps.

danieltiger

hi noxy,

thanks for the wonderful info. may i know what price did you purchase and is there any freebies. mi intending to get as a opc. will look for sann over the weekend

danieltiger

regretted not getting the car directly from tan chong motor at ubi. till not still not collected the car from the authorised dealer due to some mistakes. very fed up and disappointed

hi danieltiger

did u manage to get your car, nissian latio? In your last post, u earn the gross pay of 1600.. so far can u manage on your gross pay for the nissian latio. and how much per month for the car? I am thinking of selling away mine n switch to a cheaper car. hmm

danieltiger

hi blur,

i managed to get the car and have been driving for 1yr. my gross pay is $3,000+. $1,600 is my wife gross pay. we had bought the OPC car and paying monthly of $495.

danieltiger

hi jenny,

so u and my wife are in the govt.sector. 1 loan is already taking a toll on us as we have 2 young kids to support

shhh dun say out my name here.

Yup i am thinking of selling away one car so as to lighten the burden during this recession. We also have one child to support as well pay parent in law.

yup my car is OPC idling away at the car park.. what i want to sell away is my other car that hubby is driving currently due to his wrkplace at tuas. However i feel that monthly loan repayment(normal) is $570, a bit too high and want to change car that allow us to pay at $400plus per month. make it easy for my hubby to drive from east to tuas daily.

Seems nissian latio looks nice. how is the fc?