Anyone done rebonding at Hair Inn

hi princess

i have done mine there @ Mkt ST branch in June last yr
till now my hair is still quite straight
happy.gif

princess_lee

Hi sweetheart,

may i know who did yr rebonding? is it vincent?
is it true that yr hair will very dry/frizzy after rebonding?

blunt

It's depends on the solution used for ur rebonding.

If it's those cheapo solutions, ur hair may turn dry & fizzy.

Also to note, the promotion price for Hair Inn is kinda of an advertising gimmick. Coz when u go to the salon, they may recommend u another solution coz they'll say ur hair is not suitable & end up u have to pay more $$$.

Anyway, i wont trust my hair to be in their hands coz last time i used to have permed bleach hair & they say my hair cant do rebonding & turn me away.
Turning me away is 1 issue, another issue is the way they commented my hair makes me so DAMN ANGRY!

BUT, i went to another salon & did ice rebonding & they're able to do my hair nicely, no fizzy, no dry.
happy.gif

nivedita

to rebond hair, its best to go to a reliable salon... i hv 3 friends once went to a salon @ far east plaza, they actually spoilt their hair.. now become frizzy and not str8 after rebonding.

they went back to the salon, the hair dresser ask them to sign an agreement that after this 2nd time they re-do it for them, they shall not come back should their hair still not str8.

now they got frizzy hair ... what to do? cut off lor..

anyway.. i always go to JEan kait hair one @ sun plaza - sembawang

the hair stylist is called pauline teh.. very great skill.. so far i recommended so many pple there... they became regular customers now...
maybe u can consider going there...

hi princess

didn see u qn to me till now, sorrie for the delay.
yap, is Vincent who did for me. till now (after 6 mths alrdy), my hair is still as straight as before. is not fizzy.
that time when i did, the promo comes with free shampoo and conditioner, after finishing it, i use back my own shampoo and conditioner. whatever they ask you to upgrade or what, you can reject and just keep to the promo which i did
happy.gif

popeye

Besides Hair Inn, anyone has got any other recommendations for hair salon who does cheap and good rebonding?? My hair quite long, so looking for those flat rate regardless of hair length....
happy.gif

tattoobride

Hi Blunt Queen,

I agree what you said about Hair Inn. I got my rebonding done at Hitachi Tower, in fact they actually turn me away cos the condition of my hair. Can you imagine??? The stylist told me that my hair end is frizzy, she can't do till the end but only half the hair strand. Just find that also the salon has a very unfriendly environment. I am not going there anymore to be honest.

Any recommendations for ice-rebonding, folks? I still cant figure out why are there so many types of rebonding?? gel rebonding, ice rebonding etc???

mayng

try Yess Salon at Malacca Street or at Orchard Cineleisure... they have a flat rates for Rebonding.. i think 168 nett... check it out

whiteveil

Hi all,

i would not recommend rebonding at Hair Inn at Hitachi Tower as mine can only last for 1 wash....so disappointed with the results that i dun even bothered to go back again. Btw, they did not use the better quality products and time spent on 'clipping' the hair was actually too hastily. Yet, i spent abt 200+ in total....so sian
sad.gif

barbie__doll_

Hi girls I heard Mine's salon doing rebonding nt bad leh! but u must look 4 a stylist name clarence.I myself hv nt being there n hv u girls heard b4?

winnedy

Hi Everyone,
I went to Hair Inn to cut my hair in Oct by the Asst Manager call Amy. I had rebonded my hair more than half a year ago, my hair length is slightly above bra line. She cut till very layered for me and the top part of my head seems like wearing a helmet.

Nvm. That was my first time there.

Then last sat, I decided to go back to get to rectify. She said down with me and look at my hair and started shaking her head saying that the hair was badly cut. When I told her it was cut by her, she say "No! I wont cut until so short and layered". I was very very angry and just walked off the salon.

Imagine I have to bear the agony of "volume" hair for one mth and be "embarrased" by her at the salon.

So pls beware of her!

ezan

Hi all,
I had similar case like Wendy. It was many years back, hee.. Went to Signature Hair Salon - 1st floor Jurong West, Gek Poh Shopping Centre, it was noon time. After washed and long waiting time there, I had requested for a hair trim to maintain my hair lenght. She is cutting my hair for a long time until i fall asleep 5 mins. Also i had took off my spect, so can't see clearly. Later, i found out there was a problem. When i realised, it was too late. She had cut shorter by so much, gave me a shock! Cut to mouth lenght and very messy look. I had to asked hairstylist why giving me this changed so much? Her replied was, "This short hair looks suitable and she like it, otherwise if you not happy, can cut shorter like boy look" Make me felt cheated by this Salon n left angrily.
kao_frustrated.gif

Later evening, when i meet my bf. He told me that my hair looks very messing. So we went back to Signature Salon compliant to boss about her staff. We found out that hairstylist is the boss.

four_season

Their Rebonding Promotion is $100 net regardless of hair length + free shampoo & conditioner. Quite worth acutualli, but duuno result gd anot.

revlis

hmm i try hair inn before at raffles place..
dun really like it. .that time was $99.

i prefer YESS at raffles place
happy.gif

a bit more exp but i feel worth it lor $160 net including hair cut regardless of hair length

but so far of all the rebonding i try, Reds is the best but also the most exp i try hee
happy.gif

shin_yan

I tried Hair Inn outlet at bedok last year. Recommended by a friend, not bad...lasted for a year before i tried kimage this year.
In comparison, standard is almost the same to me except kimage cost $240 (after discount) while hair inn cost $200 inclusive of treatment and hair cut.
But both are still ex to me, hee hee. I dare not try those under $200 cos i am worried wat kind of products do they use.

four_season

Last wk, I went to do ice-rebonding @ JB recomended by my friend. The result is very nice and my hair texture is now veri silky, which I never expected to be so gd. Keke. Coz previously my hair was coloured & thus badly damaged.

I think doin rebondin in Malaysia saloon is better than spore saloon. Tats wad i get fr my friends feedback.Coz the solution that they use is from japan & korea.

four_season

The Saloon is called Mirror Hair & Beauty Saloon. Add: No.1-1B, Jalan Siu Nam(Meldrum)
Tel No:016-755-8677
opening Hr: Mon - fri 10am - 8.30pm
sat - sun: 10am-9pm

(It's near JB custom, just below Merlin Hotel)
Stylist: Xiao

A lot of singaporeans went there to do their hair.

esx

THANKS Jamie, just some more questions hope uou dun mind... How much in full you paid? Did they include a treatment for you? Your rebonding is those flat type or more natural one ? tks one again
happy.gif

four_season

welcome. The total cost of my rebonding inclusive of treatment cost RM 230. Erm, wad do u mean flat or natural? Keke. Aniway, the result is silky straight.

esx

Thanks Jamie, but i went last wed, walk 1st and 2nd storey still couldnt find the salon... haiz.. maybe i didnt look carefully :p so i actually went to City Square's (next to Merlin Hotel) Thomas & Guys Salon (quite well known in Malaysia like Kimage has their own school too). Did my rebond there and is very good too! Now silky straight too
happy.gif
and i think it's my best rebond done.

They have 3 prices for stylist, senior stylist and creative director respectively. I have tried one senior stylist Jo, i think not bad,, (though most of the time his assistant do my hair as he's quite hot there and i didnt book apt first,but he do the cutting and checking.. not bad loh)

.. just another alternative for all
happy.gif

nelle

agree with Jamie. In Singapore the hairstylists only use the hair iron on my hair once (after the 'unbond' chemical) but in JB, the hairstylists did it thrice (after the 'unbond' chemical, rinsing all chemicals off and after hair treatment). Went to the one at Holiday Plaza, cannot remem the name, but they use shiseido rebonding chemicals.

esx

Hi Jamie,

i spent abt 125 SIG dollars for the senior stylist... if i have choosen a junior stylist will be cheaper.
happy.gif

preciousam16

Hi ladies,

I've rebond once before it was becos my step mum perm my hair and it became frizzy and dry... previously was straight and silky even without the rebonding...

that rebond makes not much difference but i've only paid 85+ that time with my hair length not touching the shoulder...

now, my hair grown longer i tink is at the bra strap length, but still, its frizzy... dry... and i dun like combing... too lazy...

would like to try rebonding but some frens said i have big round face and hair are too fine and little to rebond...

any suggestions? hope dun find me loh soh...

travelgal

I used to go Hair Inn@Arcade. Tommy used to do it. Quite happy with him but recently i tried to book an appt and realized he left liao... dunno who else is good...

alice916

Hi all, wandering anyone had done any rebonding from Hair Inn?
I saw from another forum that, Suzanna it's the hotest stylist from Hair Inn, and she just shift to AMK Hub branch.

Anyone did Gel Rebonding from Hair Inn?

whiteveil

i did.....and i dun think the chemical they used for rebonding is good.....my hair sucks and its not lasting as well.

i will recommend kimage more.

whiteveil

i done mine at raffles place. its v dry yet not lasting and the overall experience r not tat great either. but its cheaper than kimage, so u cant expect much

alice916

oh i was did my rebonding in raffles Hair Inn couple of times.
And few years ago they got Gel Rebonding, which i like it very much, more long last, silky and smooth. But too bad that they don't have gel rebonding anymore..
But last few days i found that, gel rebonding r available from AMK hub's out let, i had reserve, will let ur guys know once i done the gel rebond.

chongfc

i rcntly went to N D * P*of*l* at Jurong East. Tell u its totally useless, although their it is cheap,but didnt used quality prdt. My hairs r all fried aftr rebonding & not properly rebonded also, sian.Stylist also no good

poket

Hi,

Anyone tried hair cut, wash & blow at Hair Inn Punggol or rivervale mall? How much they charge?

Thanks.

vodka666

hi all,

i had done rebonding at Yishun Incut, they are very frendly but result out make very me sad & dissaponted...
i did go to deir shop(next day) to talk to dem tat my hair not straight enuff and there r few part near root is feel damage or burn.. dey said not strait is bcos my hair dry( i had never done any chemical more den 1 year) and dey said is not burn and ask me don worry.. but i found my hair keep on fall and found is like burn at d root of d hair and keep on fall.. very sad and dissapointed..
fren, pls don be d victim at dis shop.. pass to ur fren on dis msg..
i still very worry cos hair fall is d top of my head.. can see clearly..

melody_fav

i usually went to Hair Inn @ Rivervale Mall. Stylist is Jimmy.. can go n try. was recommended by my colleague years back.

happygolucky2

The best rebonding is at Hair Dynasty! Its a hairdressing salon run by two realie nice people called, Wen Hai and LInda.

My galfriends and I have been going to them for more than 12 years. They just get better and better. I tried countless of hair salons, from the cheaper ones to those super duper fancy ones, still end up going back to her each time to repair the damage caused by other stylists.

In case u wanna know, LInda's shop is at

163 Toa Payoh
Lorong 1
Singapore, 310163

Her number is 9178 3325/ 6352 8603

Call before going, by appts only

balletstarzz

Hi Janice,

May i know how much Hair Dynasty charges for their rebonding? Oh and how long does your rebonding normally last? ^^ Thanks!

dixie08

i jus did my rebonding at hair inn (yew tee). now got promotion. $99 for all lengths (free cut n treatment) , and my stylist even gave me a set of shampoo n conditioner for free. hoots.

quite worth it .. $99 is cheap, especially when u have long hair.