Anyone considering Botox to contour face?

jooyoo

Hi, I'm thinking of getting my jawline done. Does anyone here know where I can do it in Sg for not more than S$600?

jeslinelow

Want to try a premier creme from US that can make u 15 years younger? My friend is one of the testimonial and she really looked so much better than last time. Smoother skin, even tone, pore reduced and slimmer face. Just launched. Key ingredient: Cardiolipin that repairs mitochonrial membrane & boots energy transfer. 1st use ingredient in skin care product which is an industrial breakthrough. Cell effect technology. My friend claimed that no more botox needed...hahaha

bingqiling

Wow... Low, the product that yr fren used seems quite interesting. Kinda share here?

For botox, i think it is only show a temporary result. As my aunt injected before. But after 6 mths, her face contour is the same as previous.

I think i would rather go for those cream de...

lilzest

Hi gals, have you heard abt ageLOC? saw the post by Low, but ageLOC is on gene technology. you can see ageloc rush in you tube, its crazy. It targets the youth gene cluster and resets those genes! Ive tried it and I have many testimonials to share. Its a 3 step skincare and you can look at least 20 years younger in 3 mths!

ashlene

I've tried botox before for jaw reduction, it works but then you might have to do it yearly? cuz your jaw muscles will eventually harden again. Quite costly too.

http://a-beauty-affair.blogspot.com/search/label/Botox

See my photos at my blog above...

I also tried RF to slim face recently but also not cheap... Total cost for several sessions would also add up to jaw botox in the end.

So now, I'm quite stuck at which option should I go for.

verang12

hi

BOTOXcosmetics can improve an individual's appearance in many ways,
like reducing wrinkles and creases in the skin, but what many people do not know is that it can also be used for facial contouring.

starrycarin

I agree with ZARA, i can show you a lot of contouring effect with ageloc and galvanic spa...this is the technology..no more invasive methods to have this effect ladies...our search ends with the discovery of ageLOC...you got to try to believe. Its really amazing!

Yea agree! contouring effect come with simple products and DIY... I have been using contour mask , and face take immediate contour effect... 2 times a week... to be a beauty.. A weekly regime gives you all you want....

gratitude

Huray! ageLOC is the best. I totally agreed wit Zara, starrycarin and JaZ....

All gals pls trust in us becos we really benefited from ageLOC + Galvanic Spa.

e-mail me at <[email protected]> so that I can show you my before and after testimonial.

dompz

Hi beautiful,

I have decided to go to Korea for my facial reduction surgery as the surgery is considered as a major surgery. I do not want to redo this surgery should anything goes wrong.

As it is more expensive for zygomatic reduction &amp; v-line (mandible shaping) costs about S$15,000. So i will only go to Korea after i save up the money.

Facial reduction surgery is one of the most common surgeries in Korea. So since the Thai surgeon is also charging quite expensive about U$6K = S$9K for the facial surgery, i might as well to go the top surgeon in Korea.

I will only go to Korea in mid of 2010 as i am busy in 1st quarter of the year.

I will update the surgery once it is done.

mumu

hehe..I've also tried ageLOC! Its amazing! How can I not share with gals out there. The next question I'll be asked in future is" Have you ageLOCed yet?" haha...thanks to agelOC, my dream of eternal youth is here and I'm in control..No need to see aestheticians, beauticians, surgeons..because I know that I'll be getting a young skin with ageLOC. Those surgeries or treatments will only stretch my old skin or treat my old skin.but ageLOC to me is getting my young skin! Thank you ageLOC!

mumu

you can go to this youtube link where a sharer Ann will share her experience. This is one but many testimonials with ageLOC. I think i really like her transformation especially on her neck!! Usually people look good on the face but neck always shows!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7QgdVPKAKk, then you can google for her transformation!

sweetdreeam

hi there does anyone know how much will be cost for mandibular reduction surgery in Singapore? And which hospital should i go for it any suggestions pls? Thank U

cher81

Large jaw can be due to muscle not bone. I think need to be checked by plastic surgeon. botox i heard can only help muscle not bone. My friend did her surgery with Dr Martin Huang. nice.

may_bride_ann

I do facial exercise plus take supplements

If our body needs to exercise, the same concept applies to our face.
happy.gif

Christy Tan

Hi Tingz

I am facing the same problem as you.

I am not sure whether Botox can slim face but heard that it can stop the wrinkles and make yr face more firm. But it is very ex... my friend did botox for her wrinkles..it disappear instantly but cost her $5600.

Oh gosh $5600?? Thats way too much!
I paid mine for 4 sessions @ $2,400 only and it's spread over 18 months and the effect lasts for a year thereafter.
This has been my favourite treatment since I did it for my wedding... coz i didnt manage to lose much weight and botox help my face to look slim & sharp.
Everyone commented I lost a lot of weight and I look great...ahahahaha if only they look down at my body...

Last edited:

Leanneleanne

Oh gosh $5600?? Thats way too much!
I paid mine for 4 sessions @ $2,400 only and it's spread over 18 months and the effect lasts for a year thereafter.
This has been my favourite treatment since I did it for my wedding... coz i didnt manage to lose much weight and botox help my face to look slim & sharp.
Everyone commented I lost a lot of weight and I look great...ahahahaha if only they look down at my body...

hello, where did you have your botox done?

Hi beautiful,

I have decided to go to Korea for my facial reduction surgery as the surgery is considered as a major surgery. I do not want to redo this surgery should anything goes wrong.

As it is more expensive for zygomatic reduction &amp; v-line (mandible shaping) costs about S$15,000. So i will only go to Korea after i save up the money.

Facial reduction surgery is one of the most common surgeries in Korea. So since the Thai surgeon is also charging quite expensive about U$6K = S$9K for the facial surgery, i might as well to go the top surgeon in Korea.

I will only go to Korea in mid of 2010 as i am busy in 1st quarter of the year.

I will update the surgery once it is done.

which clinic did you go to in Korea? i hear the waiting time is very long. can show your beofre and after pictures?

Andeiya

I had no idea botox could be used for facial contouring. I have it just for crows feet and forehead lines as it works really well for that...but downside only lasts 3 months :/

Hi Tingz

I am facing the same problem as you.

I am not sure whether Botox can slim face but heard that it can stop the wrinkles and make yr face more firm. But it is very ex... my friend did botox for her wrinkles..it disappear instantly but cost her $5600.
what she did for her wrinkles?

Hi Tingz

Yup me got chubby face, $5600 very ex rite...and then u need to go for it every 6 months to maintain it.

Have you taken yr bridal photos? cos if yr photographer is good, he will be able to capture certain angles to have the best shot out of you. I have done mine already and the photos are great ..without the chubby face...
the cost is quite ex.

Andeiya

I suggest to research this, personally never heard of botox for slimming. it has many uses but there are surgeons claiming many things. Just be careful :)