Anyone a ATC (Asian Travel Club) or RCI member??

kiki

trihok,
That is a good timing for visiting Europe. Sunny but not too hot. Try to go there in mid of June not to end of Jun coz it will be quite hot in Italy. I was in Rome in late June and the day temp is up to 38C! But, i do think that is good season for u to tour around.

is not greedy at all.Imagine already take long flight to Europe, should fully enjoy the trip.
happy.gif
It actual depends on how many days u will have. If u plan to go there without joining tour. Some tips here: There is express train from Paris to Nice, so u could start with Paris, then you could easily tour around Nice area such as Monaco n Cane. From Nice u could also take train to Italy Milan or Venice. Not an issue of covering two countries but time locating for each place might be coz too much to see.
happy.gif

tintin

Hi Kiki

Thanks for your advise. I have been to Disneyland in LA and really love it. You are right, staying near Disneyland might not be ideal since I would like to see more in the Paris city. Will find out hotels from the internet.

I have not bought my wines, seems to be a bit early. Any good recommendation?

Tintin

kiki

Tintin,
Pleasure to share with u my points.
happy.gif
I also been to LA Disneyland and found it is much fun than Euro Disney. Want to go Florida in future to stay near Disney world.hehe...

Recently i happened to visit Paragon Orchard and found there is a wine fair at basement. It gives quite good price and free tasting for most of wines. Besides, they r all french wines. I actually bought two bottles for own consumption.
happy.gif
I am not sured if the fair still there since is about one or two weeks' ago. Maybe u could take a look there? The fair is organized by a wine shop in basement. Thus u can also check out the price n wines in the shop if fair is over. Other than that, i remember in the banquet forum, there r also a few wine seller listed.

Which year wine u r planning to buy?

tintin

Kiki, me also hope to go to Disneyworld. In fact my husband wanted to go Florida for honeymoon but I insisted Europe. Fortunately, now USA is in a choas situation. Check out the RCI directory and this particular resort: Vistana is my favourite choice. Dream of it since the day I own a timeshare. It is a Gold Crown resort, nearby to Disneyworld and fantastic facilities. You must try it one day.

I intend to go for red wine (1998 cabernet sauvignon) but price quite expensive, should be around $25. Actually my budget is around $20. Any recommendation? Thanks will check out the fair in Paragon.

Tintin

kiki

Tintin,
One of red wine i bought from Paragon is around $23 n is year 97/98 which tastes quite smooth. I guess u may be able to find the wine around $20 range. Besides, since u r asking for more than one or two bottles, u can use ur bargain power as well.
happy.gif

If ur guests r not very picky on wines, i would think 1999 year wine is also fine. Some 98 year wine may not taste better than 99. U should try the wine before buy it. Don't only look for cabernet sauvignon. For French wine, lots r mixture of a few grapes not only one type. However, if remember correctly, quite a few r mix with 70% or more cabernet.

Thanks for recommendation of resort. i will remember that too. I actually plan to go Florida during my next US trip but now dont know when will be next.

I got problem with my honeymoon plan coz we like to go NZ but feel is not so romantic as a honeymoon.
sad.gif
considering Mauritius but the season is not quite right. So still trying to figure out where to go.

kiki

hi Tintin,
How is ur wine searching? Am going for my MTM gown fiting next week!

But this RCI memeber bothers me again. Initially i thought i could buy a week from any resort of RCI directory without exchanging the week coz i have not paid full amount yet. But when i called up RCI to check the NZ availability, the assistant told us that we cannot just buy any week from any resort but only can buy those published getway special! It is completely different from wat we expect. It means we can't get RCI resort for our travelling if there is no getaway special!!! N my week is once in two year. Then wat happened to my rest of travelling? so upset
sad.gif
((

Can u share with me how u manage to travel often using their resort in this case??

tintin

Hi Kiki

Have not gone for any wine tasting yet. Finally, my MTM gowns will be ready this coming Thursday, hopefully it will turn out well.

Not sure how the system works for alternate year. I have a week very year to exchange and if I need extra weeks, I will request for getaway special (subject to availability). So far I managed to get very good getaway special in USA. (e.g. in Los Angeles, Las Vegas), Bali, Malaysia (Genting & Kuantan). For getaway special, it is usually available at a later date like 1 or 2 months before travel dates. For me I always try to exchange a week using my entitlement and if getaway is available, I will use it to extend my holiday. If is it unavailable, I'll need to book my own accommodation for extension.

As I have told you earlier, I am going to Europe end of November. RCI called offered me last week a Getaway special in Austria (a Gold Crown rating resort) at $449 for 7 nights. Considering to pay less than $65 a night for a gold crown resort with full facilities is quite worth it. I did not take up the offer as we will not be going to Austria now due to hectic itinerary.

Still waiting to exchange a week in france. (heard that france is quite impossible to get getaway special).

When will you finish paying the timeshare? You can't buy any week you like actually, it is subject to availability. For NZ, you will have a better chance for North Island (e.g. in Lake Taupo) but for South Island it is not so easy. Are you willing to wait until last minute, which is around 1-2 months prior to travel date? Maybe you can ask RCI Consultant for advise also.

Best regards
Tintin

kiki

Tintin,
Well, i was told unlikely to get getaway special from NZ when i called RCI.. upsets me coz i always plan to have one week using the exchange and one week getaway special as u suggested..
sad.gif
sad.gif

I plan to finish the payment because of it. but now is completely different story.. How could the RCI ppl call u for getaway special? Is the monthly magazine showing all the available getaway or there r more when we check with RCI assistant?

And again, i flip through my 2000 directory also cannot find any crown rating. I wonder which one u have so u could always know the rating of resort. Can you also help me on name of the resort that u used in North NZ? Btw, need ur advice if is a good idea to stay in a resort near Chrischurch for a south island trip. I wonder if i can see all the nice places in south island in such way.

And my MTM gown is going to be ready next week too! feel excited to see it.
happy.gif

tintin

Hi Kiki

I didn't know that the north island is also impossible to get cos the last time I managed to exchange it using my week easily. Actually they called me that they can confirm a week for me in Austria but I asked them whether it is possible to have it on the getaway instead so that I can still use my week to search for france. They told me that it is possible. You are right, they won't call to tell you that a getaway is available. You have to call them as and when you have time to check.

I suggest if you intend to finish payment your timeshare, it is better to use your week to exchange for South Island. I found out some nice resorts in Queenstown (a lot of attractive there including Mount Cook). The reason is accommodation is more expensive in South Island than North Island. Moreover North Island has more timeshare resorts. At least there is still same hope for getaway away. Confirm your week first and worst come to worst, you can book your own accommodation in North Island. (cheaper)

You can't see the resort ratings in the magazine, you have to log on to: www.rci.com.sg & go to directory. Seach for the country you want & a list of resorts will be available. The ones with a little gold crown next to the resort name is the gold crown rating. The blue round ones are (resort with distination rating), one grade lower than gold crown but better than the normal ones. May sound quite confusing but once to log on to internet, you will understand. The 3-monthly magazine will not show any getaway special but you can look out for some promotion like confirm a week & get another week at special price. The latest promotion is in Australia.

If you are interested, you may like to join us for a little gathering end of this month. We are going to have a workout (as well as a pot-luck party at my place. Can see our discussions under health, beauty & fitness - anyone dieting. Topic getting very hot on dieting & we plan to meet up to exchange for health tips. Then I can show you some of the RCI resorts where I have stayed.

Happy MTM fitting next week!

kiki

hi Tintin,
Thanks. will consider ur suggestion.

i saw u in the 'dieting' forum. Really hot topic now. Guess besides gown, we all concern how to reduce the excess fat.
happy.gif
i am also interested to know how to tone my arms so i could look better in my low back gown. any idea?

Will not be able to attend the gathering coz got sth on that day. But, u have fun with others.

Will let u know how my MTM gown turns out.looking forward to it.
happy.gif

tintin

Hi Kiki

I know they have this cream from Christian D'ior called the Body Light for cellulite. I used that for my arms and tummy, results quite good.

Went for fitting last night and quite happy with my day gown. As for the evening one, it is a bit simply cos I requested for the 2-piece type. Hope photos will turn out well.

Looking forward to hear your MTM gowns.

kiki

Tintin,
When is ur photo shooting? So u actually MTM both wedding gown n evening gown? Good to have all own designs. Wat color is ur EG?

Want to check with u if u stay at lakeside villa during ur NZ trip? There is a spa outside ur private villa, isn't it? But is not golden crown rating leh. Or u stay in another one? There is another golden crown resort. I was told that NZ is too hot for getaway special so i may need exchange the week then get own accomondation for another week.hope i can get the good resort from rci.

tintin

Hi Kiki

My photos shooting is on coming Sunday. My EG is gold colour.

Yes, I noticed that lakeside villa is no longer a gold crown rating already. When I went last year, it was still a gold crown rating. Yes there is hot spa outside the villa, all by yourself. Try to get a gold crown resort if you are using your week to exchange.

Keep in touch!

Tintin

kiki

Tintin,
hm, i like gold color too. It also matches the grand ballroom of Regent.
happy.gif
I wanted a gold color EG at the first place. However, the design of the maroon one suits me much better so i finaly take it.

Yeah, that is why i am a bit confused when checking on resorts. So my guess is right, lakeside villa is the one u stayed. Well, the facility of this one looks quite good. I am wondering if i shuld take another one with gold crown or just this one. hm, maybe check on both, gold crown first then villa?

Must be excited for shooting right? Take more rest before the studio so u will look gorgeous on the photoshooting day.

tintin

Hi Kiki

Thanks for your advise, will try to sleep early tonight. Here are some tips for choosing a resort:

1. Print out all the resorts.
2. Go through the facilities & record the Nos. of facilities each Gold Crown Resort has.
3. The most facilities G.C. Resort will be put on the first choice and subsequently the rest.
4. Choose not less than 3 choices.

This is how I determine/choose my resort. Always try to go for G.C. if you are using your week for exchange. Happy NZ planning!

Tintin

tintin

Hi Kiki

I have a good piece of news to share with you. Managed to confirm a week in France (between Monacco and Nice). Extremely happy cos the accommodation around that area is very expensive. I am very lucky as the resorts in France are mostly red time throughout the year. Moreover it is a Gold Crown Resort.

I think you should continue to search for your resort in NZ, I am sure you will get one. BTW have you confirm anything?

tintin

Hi Kiki

I went for food tasting last Saturday. Glad to say that all the food were very nice. I think the scallops with honey peas in X.O. sauce is tasty, something new. In fact I have changed the Mongolian baked chicken to baked pork chop cos there is chicken in the cold dish already. Moreover, find the mongolian chicken so..so..

When are you going for food tasting?

Tintin

kiki

Tintin,
Wow, so good for u. The resort in France is really in a nice location.. I am still waiting for confirmation. Hope i have the same luck as u. Wanted to exchange for the resort last time u have been but not sure if i can get. BTW, can u request for 2Bed-room at first place when exchanging the resort?

I don't know when is my food tasting but pretty sure shuld be another month or so since my wedding is in Jan. R u going to arrange another food tasting or will use the origianl menu except the mongolian port chop?

Have u settled ur invitation card? I just finish my bridal photo shooting. So glad one thing's done.
happy.gif
will focus on my wedding banquet then.

keep in touch!

tintin

Hi Kiki

You can request for 2-bedroom but the demand is always higher than 1-bedroom. In fact the one I had in NZ was 2-bedroom.

I will not be going for another round of food tasting. In fact I changed the sharksfin & noodles before the food tasting so already got to try them, except for the pork chop.

I have started to send out my first round of invitation cards. Going to send some more over the weekends. Have u printed your wedding cards? I will get to choose my photos this weekend.

Take care!

Tintin

kiki

Tintin,
Thanks. i am confused about your food tasting. What do you mean changed the sharkfin& noodles? I thought they are already in the menu ??

So u r taking the original menu for 8-course n change the chicken to pork chop, is it? When u say mongolian chicken so so, do u mean the sauce or meat? I thought the sauce shuld play the main part, am i wrong?

How abt the fish? Is it nice? Luckily i have u to advice on dishes before my food tasting. N is good to know food generally good.

Remember share ur photo with me when u get ur photos! I just finished photo shooting so it will take another two weeks before i see them. I find it hard to wait. So anxious to see how i look like in the photo.
lame.gif

tintin

Hi Kiki

I changed the 2 dishes (noodles & sharksfin) from the original menu before the food tasting so that I can taste it during the actual food tasting. I find nothing special about the mongolian chicken. It is the baked type, in fact I don't remember any sauce (like the roast chicken). Not sure how the pork chop will taste like, just taking a risk. The fish is quite good, very fresh.

Will share with you my photos when they are ready. Maybe you like to give me your e-mail address first?

kiki

Tintin,
Have u decided ur invitation card design? Is there any new invitation card design at Regent hotel?

I think ur time to banquet is near.. Ah, u can enjoy honeymoon soon.
happy.gif

Keep in touch!

tintin

Hi Kiki

I have printed and sent out the invitation cards. I got ivory colour for myself and red colour for my mum. There wasn't any new design at that time (early last month).

My wedding is just 2 week's from now. I am looking forward desperately for my honeymoon. Confirmed going to Switzerland and France on 24 Nov for 2 weeks. How about you, manage to get a resort in NZ?

As my wedding is approaching, I might be less active in the forum. If you need to check anything with me, please feel free to e-mail me at: [email protected]

Cheers
Tintin

kiki

Tintin,
Same as i feel. I would take the ivory for myself n my hubby's friend too.
happy.gif
So have u managed to get wines serving during banquet? I saw ur msg in another thread, u r really busy before the wedding! Do remember to take more rest before the big day so u can look great.
happy.gif

BTW, how is ur photo turns out? Oh, will send my email to ur email address so can share the beautiful photos with u. Am also anxious to see them.

My NZ resort is still pending.
sad.gif
I hope i still have chance. R u going for honeymoon immediately after dinner? Have great time!

Do remember to share with me ur experience at Regent when u back. By then, is my big headache time approaching..
happy.gif

take care

tintin

Hi Kiki

Great to hear from you again. I met up with Evelyn last night and she told me that there is no new design for the wedding cards. I will be getting the wines next week. Have checked with my supplier & might be getting Merlot 1999. No budget already cos going to bring in around 36-40 bottles of wines.

My wedding on 22 and I am flying off on 24 so I am desperately looking forward for my honeymoon. Do let me know once you manage to get your resort.

Will definitely share with you my experience with Regent after I come back. BTW, how's your photos? Are you happy? Will try to send my to you early next week.

Keep in touch!

Tintin

kiki

Tintin,
I sent email to u already so u can share the photo with me.
happy.gif

So wat is the cockage charge for the wines? Where do u finally get the supplier for wines? How much does he charge u for Merlot? Is it Australia wine? It is good enough for wedding.
Am still considering whether bring in or not the wines.

Btw, ur honeymoon is really a honeymoon. I like the idea of flying off immediately after dinner.
happy.gif

Have great time!

help

hi,

Does anyone know whether I can terminate this timesharing membership?

I have already paid 3K (mine is a 9K studio unit).

F

foresight

Hi, has anyone here been to melbourne with RCL memebership ? any recommendation on which resort to choose ?

crayon2512

Hi foresight,
I was thinking of going to Sydney and Gold Coast.
Hoping to get recommendation ,but it seems like no one looked into this topic for long time.. *cob web*.

Beside Melbourne, wil u go to other places?
I might be choosing Surfers Royale for Gold Coast since its near to the surfers' paradise.

worriedgal

This thread seemed to be pretty quiet huh? My FH bought this timeshare package worth $12K two years back. Have yet to try it out cos haven paid the full installment. But getting very concern about the bad reputation of timeshare and after saw this prog by CNA regarding timeshare last Sunday. Now seriously thinking of terminating by concern about the penalty which requires u to pay the full amt, ie $12K!!....so wanna to find out real life experience of pple who have used the timeshare. Are the resorts real far away from the main tourist spots? Is it very difficult to get the resorts u want and got to really plan way in advance??..anyone tried to make a claim at CASE for refunds or termination???.....any one like to share??
uhoh.gif

charming_tail

Hi: Just back from my first time share exchange "Balangan bali" It is really a very nice place. We stayed in a studio villa (80sqm) with a private jaccuzi outside (facing the indian ocean). As we were the only guests there, really felt like king and queen. You can go to www.thebalangan.com to check out the resort. The rate for a studio apartment is about US250 per night. I agree with tintin that you have to exchange your week for expensive resort to make your exchange worthwhile. The balinese villa we stayed in was very romentic; king size bed with veil and a big bath tub for 2 persons etc. The shower room has no door so better go with your sweetheart. The staffs there are all very nice and polite; the resturant food is good (esp dinner menu). The resturant faced the indian ocean too so you can watch sunset there. The cons R 1)no TV but room comes with hifi system so you can bring your own cd. 2) expensive airport transfer. We took taxi instead (many times cheaper). 3) Need to take cab to kuta town (about $6 per trip). However if you join any tour they can pick you up from the hotel. Overall my bali trip was fabulous, good food, good tours (we even did paddi field treking), good bargains and we end off with a couple spas (2 hours of balinese message, exfoliation, , flower bath all for $41 (per person)).
Actually, I do feel that timeshare are very expensive but as I really enjoyed my first trip, so no plan to sell it loh, thinking of going paris next year
happy.gif
I am actually quite a cheapo person been to so many countries, always try to stay in 3 or 4 * hotels to cut cost, RCI membership makes me stay in expensive places, really feel good to have a change.

charming_tail

for your information: I book my resort 6 months in advance. It is my first choice. RCI has resorts near town; example at kuta town (most popular) in bali, but if you need good view, will of course have to stay further away from the town. I think RCI is more suitable for people who travel a lot like tintin, or for people who like free and easy trips, or for people who is willing to spend money travelling as it is definitely more expensive to do free and easy trips. I don't think I will sell my RCI membership as I like to have a mixture of tours by travel agent and some free and easy trips.

P

passing

worriedgal,

i bought a timeshare worth $11000 two years back also, i felt cheated and con as soon as i step out of the building. i guess i realised it too late already, so i went to case and they wrote letters for me but till now, the company promised case that they will call us to settle the matter personally, the call never come even after 2 years. I made the 1st deposit which is a few thousand with a credit card. After raising the issue to case, i dispute the charges with the credit card company and until now, i have not paid a single cent to them and they have not contact me for this matter either. Me also don't know why, we called case a few times but they just tell us to wait for the call but the call never come.

note the terms and conditions in the contract. My contract was that i have to terminate within 7 days and the company manager actually tried to drag the matter pass seven days, however we managed to send a written request for cancellation within 7 days. That's when i decided to raise the disputes with the bank. The terms and conditions also state that i will have to forfeit the deposit shld i cancel it, but they never ask for it even when they couldn't get it from the bank.

Till now, i'm still afriad of them asking me to pay the forfeiture. Still keeping my fingers crosse

worriedgal

Passing :So u have yet to pay anything to the timeshare company? Lucky you...but for my FH case he has been paying it for about a year, paid about $1K plus...final instalment due 2004...hmm..maybe gotto check personally with CASE ...thanx anyway..
happy.gif

Charming tail : Thanx for sharing your good timeshare experience...at least got some assurance maybe not tat bad huh?
wink.gif
Got to discuss wif FH and maybe make a trip down to CASE before deciding the next move....If decide to stick on...then let's share timeshare experience ya? :p

calla

hi worriedgal,

I am also paying the installments. We (hubby & I) can only blame ourselves for being stupid. We have been paying for a year liao. Paid $1800 todate
sad.gif

The one I took cost $9000. I thot of opting out 2 but dunno how too. Anyway, I did saw a posting (very early posting)that you can sell off your membership. There is a company that does this buying and selling.

For me, since I paid so much alredi. I decided to keep my membership & hopefully make use of it. A couple of years down the road, probably I wld sell it away at a discount.

Keep me update on your visit to CASE. okie?

ling

hI ALL,

My bf and I were walkng along orchard road and we open a free holiday. anyway, we did not need to sign up cos after talking to us, they knew that they can take any cent out of us since all our holidays are paid for. in the end, they gave us the voucher. the best part is we left in just 10mins.

just wondering if how true is this thing. please advise. if it is really that good, we may like to use it for one of our holiday since it is free anyway.

cheers.

worriedgal

Calla,

Went down to CASE last saturday. Well, apparently there have been really a lot of timeshare complaints cos the person who attended us first comments were "Another timeshare complaint?"....
sad.gif

Hmm...but outcome wasn't very promising. According to the person there, cos because of we have sign the timeshare contract quite some time back, it will be quite difficult to fight the case. Only recently there have been a request by CASE(go CASE website and look at the 2002 press release) for timeshare companies to add in exit clause in their contracts.... and if they had not done so when u sign the contract,then CASE have a stronger case to help u ask for a termination...but my timeshare contract is too far back lor....then CASE never request for such a requirement to put...

Nonetheless, CASE said they can still help u to write in to the company to request to terminate the contract on grounds like duress....many of these timeshare companies have already been blackmarked by CASE...and CASE have also been writing alot of such letters to them...

The chance of winning ur case is 50-50.... cos the timeshare company may still sue u for the balance....or they may request for a penalty sum in return for the termination, or they may just let u go if u forfeit the amts that u have already paid up lor....
sad.gif

So is really up to u if you wanna gif it a go for CASE to help u lor....got to pay membership fee of $25 plus admin fee of $50( Claim amt >$10K) for CASE to process....

worriedgal

urhmm...thought my posting too lengthy..so split into two...

To cont'd...a thing to note that CASE is not a legal representative...ie they cant represent u to go to court...so in the event of lawsuits...u got to hire ur own lawyer and pay the lawyer fees lor...

my FH and I dont feel very promising about our case lor...seemed quite diff like that...

we then went to look up this company called maestro (earlier posting also mentioned this before)...which does resale of such timeshare contracts...the company is actually under this Timeshare Association of Singapore...and sells to international markets...

went down and found out u got to pay a deposit(one time, non-refundable) of about $400...but the deposit will be refunded upon completion of the sale and commission will paid by the buyer..ie u dun have to pay a cent...they said that they will try to sell the timeshare at cost..but then the buyer may push down the price(ie u lose out)...

so now is considering our next move....cos really dunno wat is the success rate of this timeshare resale company....the person claimed it will take some time 3mth to 6mth or more....and really scared u end up selling at a huge loss and got to pay the deposit lor...the economy is so bad and the timeshare publicity is so bad...wonder who on earth will buy the timeshare... ...if not then we just got to hang on and pay up the balance and try to use the package lor.....

Sigh...any advices from anyone??
sad.gif

calla

hi worriedgal,

As wat you mentioned, I am also worried abt the "suing" part cos' we have already sign the contract.

For me, I have resigned to my fate. I will continue to pay and use the services.

If Maestro never find a buyer, does it mean that we have to wait and wait till a buyer is found and the $400 is then refunded to us?? If I were to sell away my membership, I would be prepared to sell at a loss. Well! to recover some money is better than making a loss right?

W

worriedtoo

Hi worriedgal,

me and bf also a victim of a timeshare package and my package cost 12000 and we have to pay monthly installment of more than 300 bucks. it's getting to be a strain and we really think that if we can just terminate and forfeit watever we've been paying for the past 1 yr we'll be very happy. Although have to forfeit quite a considerable amount of money...but wat choice do we have.. just have to blame it on our foolishness.

anyway i was considering the way out through CASE, if the company wanna sue us back for the balance...i mean in the first place, we are now tied down to pay this amount...so if we can try out CASE and still got 50-50 chance...so if not successful just continue to pay the monthly installment lor or try to sell it off at a loss... if lucky enuff maybe just forfeit the money to "pay a lesson for our foolishness". wat do you think??

charming_tail

Hi: I think you should stop paying the installment. I seriously think timeshares R not for people with financial constraint moreover it is expensive to travel free and easy. Stop paying now and ask case to help you. Good luck
happy.gif

wenyi

hi hi
anyone still concern about this issue?
trying to sell the membership.... but don't know how to sell. Please help.

galileo

There are a few websites that provide help.
This site provides very good advice.. http://www.timeshare.org.uk/holicon.html

Infact the EU has ald taken many steps to protect consumers according to the website above. click the cashback link to find out more.. anyway i dun think it applies here.

The site www.crmeshare.net and www.crimeshare.cc has a list of crimeshare companies that fraud.

Maybe not all timeshares company is bad. But the terms and conditions are so much in favour to the club. Imagine that the club can increase membership cost as they like, throw in maintainance costs. worse still suddenly go burst.

My personal feel is these companies earn by making a few pple happy and others very sad. Their hard selling techniques are evident that they are out to rip money.

Anyway I have also been con by this company and CASE is taking up for me.

angelrangel

Hi!My FH & I just kinda took up an ATC membership. We've only paid the 1st instalment so far.But suddenly i'm beginning to worry whether does this membership is a real one or is it just another gimmick out to con people?
Anyone wanna share thier views on this? Any members who have try out this willing to share their experience?Is it as good as what they claim it to be?

nyny

hi angelrangel
i have this membership. and i haven't used it before.
how much is your membership? mine is $9k.

i wanted to sell it off since i am not using it. if you know anyone who is interested, please let me know.

btw, they don't really allow cancel of membership.

angelrangel

hi nyny!!
Why haven't u use it yet?
Not worth it? Mine is abt 11k.
Kinda just paid the first instalments...
Do they really don't allow cancel of membership?

angelrangel

Hi, nyny!!
Know any of ur frenz who used it already??
Is it really that when u wanna travel u gotta book in advance?
Really appreciate ur comments...
Thanx

anne

myself and hubby have this membership for 2 yrs+
has been using them for 2 times..so far so good.
We just try on BKK and Phuket so far..dunno how's the service in Australia.
Might wanted to try it next year.

shirlynn77

Hi Anne,

Just want to check with you, how much did you paid for the membership, is the instalment all paid? Under IRN??

And for the accomodation, is it good as they promised, luxurious.. like 5 stars??