Anybody try permanent hair removal before?

L

ll

Anybody try permanent hair removal before? Any kind like using IPL or visit well-known salons like Hair Away, Bella, FIL, Jean Yip or etc...

Any recommendations?

C

curiousgirl

I asked my friend these qns too..but they say hair will grow..so even though u visit those salons, after 6 mths, you may need to go to them again...wonder is this true..?

sunshine

Tot there's some kind where u go for several treatments and its permanently gone?
Wanted to do armpits but not sure about the cost. Wonder if can remove the hair below or not?

jatling

I done it at one of the shop at Eastpoint.
I finished the whole course....and cost me abt $800.

I see the result......I will not say totally gone cos I have thick and black hair.......so with the present result.....I love it.

The hair now is so thin and light......nobody will see it......only yourself when see very close....and it's not alot only few......
What's best is the black patch I used to have whenever either I wax or shave it......it's gone now!!!

gin

Hi jatling,
How many sessions? Do they also do bikini line? So $800, one payment or installment? Which shop is that?

jatling

Hi Gin,

Eeerr....I forgot I think 8 session with 2mths interval in each session.

It's Elise One....I think. Name card is not with me.....if you interested I will let you know tomorrow.

Yap they do any part.....which is possible.

My next area will be my legs.

J

js

hi
wanted to know how long has it been since you have done it. Is it really permanent.
i heard that after the treatment the hair grows and falls out. Is that stage very noticable and ugly?

postpet2

Hello jatling,

postpet here...

got a qn: you mention something abt having dark patches under arm..

i have that too and i always tot that its becos i never scrub hard enuff. i din know that its becos of shaving/waxing..
in fact, i bought body salt n brush and had tried to scrub very hard...but like no use leh..in fact, skin quite painful after that..

does that mean that if we go for treatment to remove the underarm hair, the patch will disappear soon??

thanks.

jatling

Hi Js

I just recently finish the whole course.....I din really take note on the hair process after treatment.....

Every treatment, I tried not to shave it and it just gone esp the dark patch!

But you won't able to get obvious notice for the first few session only later stage.

I would say the first few session quite ugly cos I din shave....cos they need certain length to do the treatment...if too short the hair will not able to get the light. So at first I try to avoid short sleeve lor.

Hi Postpet,

Ya the dark patch is not due to anything but due to shaving cos.....it's shaving the surface not the inner root......and so it cause the dark patch after sometime.

No matter how you scratch no pt......but after the treatment...it just gone!

highvolt

hi jatling, how long did you last went for the treatment? is there any hidden charges, a part from the $800, need we buy additional creams.. etc,.... i just lost $1000 to breast development package (total should cost abt 8k).. sigh.. sad.. but at least this $800, thingy sounds more convincing!

sweetmemories

try hair away! i tried it and the result is fabulous! the hair almost totally gone!! love it totally worth the money .. u can check them out at www.hairaway.com.sg. got 5weeks interval between each session. if u girls intend to try remember to keep me posted about your results k .. cheers =)

cinderella2005

how much is it rebecca? and also from the site, it mentioned not eveyrone is able to go for this, it depends on the colour of their hair and whether they are tan or not...hmmm

ahjasajas

Hi all, you can also try this underarm permanent hair removal @ $199/- 3 Sessions.. Heard that is quite effective.. i jus went there for the 1 session yesterday.. ;)

newbbi79

Hi Ice Cool Princess,

May I know where is the place? really remove the hair permanently? will there be any side effect?

icecoolprincess

Hi Newbbi79, I heard tt there is no side effect.. But if u really want it to permanently clear at least must do 6 sessions which is 2 packages.. Promotion 1 Package @ $199(2 sessions), is at the international Building [Signature Beaute] So far i only went for the 1st session, my 2nd session will be in July..
happy.gif
After 1st session, i can see that the hair grow very slow..so you may wish to give it a try.. ;)

hi ice cool princess

me too! Went to Signature Beatue that is. Did u take up 2 pkgs alrdy?
happy.gif
me still considering leh, like what u mentioned, after 1st session, hair grow very slow so not sure after the 3rd session, what will happen to the hair and also if do all 6 sessions?!

icecoolprincess

Hi sweetheart, no leh.. i took 1 package try try see the result first.. den see after the 3rd session, it is nescessary to continue lo.. hee.. no $$ leh...
sad.gif

hi ice cool princess

me too!!
happy.gif
just took 1 pkg and see how 1st then decide. I just read from another thread that IPL is not that permanent, is just killing the roots then over 10yrs or so, the hair follices will grow back. Me think that at least for this 10yrs is worth lor. By that time old liao wont wear so much sleveless blouse.
happy.gif

peeper

hi sweetheart n icecoolprincess,

i'm always interested to get rid of underarm hair but been reading mags saying tat currently no method used is permanent removal n thus feel so sian. now tat i read abt your postings... i'm getting excited n wan to try... do u know wat are the methods used by the saloon? on the other hand, i oso went to hairaway web to read... it sounds very confident in delivering results! now not sure where to try ....

icecoolprincess

hi sweetheart, ya lo.. juz try out 1st lo.. if realli cannot den continue.. hehe.. but i think is alright cos the hair quite slow de.. tt's a gd sign..
happy.gif

peeper

icecoolprincess, signature beaute's price is indeed very attractive.. do u know whats the method they use for the removal?

hi

shld i call u no time or peeper? hee
happy.gif

anyway, signature beaute will clean ur underarms 1st, apply cold gel (real cold) then ZAP! ZAP! ZAP! now u will feel that the gel is actually not cold
happy.gif

dont worry this is not that scary after all, me make it big only
kao_sticktongue.gif

ice cool princess

ya, hair grows back real slow, nearly after 5 weeks liao, i have not even have to pluck or shave!!
kao_wink.gif

when will u be going for ur 2nd time? 6 weeks after the 1st?

icecoolprincess

Hi no-time, the process is jus like wat sweetheart memtion earli on.. hmm.. but the feeling is like electrical shock... very fast one.. less than 10 mins finished le..

Hi sweetheart, ya lo.. quite slow.. me going in july for 2nd session.. u?

hi ice cool princess

my 1st session was in mid-may, am wondering to do my 2nd session after 6 weeks, that is next week or in jul, 2 mths after, same as u
happy.gif

recommendations?

wendy_

hello.

Signature Beaute sounds like a place which offers hair removal at reasonable charges. I am interested in checking it out. Does any of you have the tel nos?

Thanks.

icecoolprincess

Hi Sweetheart,

Actualli it depends on yourself..
happy.gif
for me i'll go all 3 sessions at a go.. but interval of 1 mth each... hee* wanna fast fast see the result.. lolz

autsun

I have called up Signature Beaute to enquire abt their promotion. They mention that if you buy their $28 card (comes with a free facial), the promo of 3 IPL for $199 will end in Nov 05. If not, it will end with the GSS

powerpuff_gal

Hi everyone,

I am keen on the treatment too. So far, how is the result? Is the promotion going to end soon? What the norm price for the treatment?

curious_gal

hi all, jz wondering if any1 has tried or know how much is this signature beauty salon offers bikini/brazilian IPL and if yes how much do they charge? how is e effect? thx

elmo_78

Hi Icecoolprincess,

I am really interested in the removal of underarm hair but will it remove the black patch as well?

macadamia

Hi! Would like to know if it removes the dark patch as well! Icecoolprincess/sweetheart -- do you have the "dark patch" problem as well? Thank you for sharing!

hazybreeze27

Hi All

Which is better Signature Beaute or Beauty Secrets by Sarah?Juz call Sarah and she told me $100 per session and min 6 sessions....quite ex

icecoolprincess

Hi Elmo_78 & Macademia,

Actualli it's depend on individual, some can see the result as in it is lighter abit.. but some dun.. So i also dunno wat other way to cure the dark patch..

icecoolprincess

Hi Lynn,

Yesterday i jus called up.. they say the promotion is still on.. so u may wan to call them and book for appointment.. Promotion Package @ $199(3 sessions), is at the international Building [Signature Beaute]

macadamia

ok ok... thanks for the info icecoolprincess. actually really wanna try it but scared no effect..coz budget a bit tight..

jamie_c78

Hi Icecoolprincess
Good to hear the growth is slower. I went to do some comparision in pricing and noted that Signature Beaute's charges are much lower compared to other beauty saloon. Wondering if there's any catch to that.