Anybody has a DIY template (chinese n eng wording) for inserts?

banana

Hi all,

I am trying to DIY my inserts but i have a big problem...i cant read chinese at all! A friend voluntered to do the alteration but he needs a template...anybody can forward a copy to me pls?

orosalind

Hi banana,

I'm having this idea too. I tot you can use those template which u can find in those invitation cards which u received from your friends or relatives?

marilyntay

Hi all,

I am thinking of printing my own insert too? Anybody have a soft copy (ENglish & Chinese) to share??? Thanks in advance.

faithjy

Hi ... I don't have a softcopy .. mine is done on Adobe. Using MS Word is not possible because it doesn't allow your Chinese text to roll vertically down. If you'll like to see a sample of my insert, I can email to you.

jiaying

Hi faith,

can you forward the softcopy to me too. (with Chinese version)

Thank you very much
happy.gif

[email protected]

caitlyn

faith - can i have a copy too? [email protected] thanx! i went to ur website.. very very nicely done up.. think u're very artistically inclined.. i dun even have HALF ur talent.. hee.. btw, how much did u have to pay to print ur additional invites and where did u go to print them? sorry to bug u!

faithjy

Hi caitlyn & m&m,
You got mail!!

thanks for the compliment caitlyn.. i found enjoyment in doing up my website..its not that difficult coz i signed up for the wedding website service ... choose a template ... wrote the text .. uploaded photos & ta-da ... hehehe ... u shd sign up for a trial & try your hand at it ??

just that instead of just uploading the photos one by one .. i created album pages using Photoshop.. so it's much much prettier ... that's hard effort but well appreciated so far ... =)

faithjy

Hi jinmei, thanks for the compliment ... me still exploring digital art & photography .. hope to have more great albums to share ... & BTW, you've got mail!

faithjy

Dear skye skye, rusty, kiwi, shierly & molly,
Sorry for the later than usual email. Alas, you got mail!!

Shierly, I used Photoshop. It's impossible to make the chinese words flow from top to bottom using WinWord. But it works with Photoshop though. But remember you need to have Chinese fonts installed & Microsoft Pinyin software (basic).

Email me if you need any assistance in your inserts!!

faithjy

Dear cheryllum, scorp, katie, jacquelyn, pui yee, kitkioko, magpie2 & matchbride,

Sorry ladies ... was busy preparing for my wedding coming this Friday (aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh) ... didn't realise there have been so many requests ... i've just sent u ladies the attachment!!
happy.gif