Anybody has a DIY template (chinese n eng wording) for inserts?

raspberriez05

I'v got Gold Embossed Stickers for sale. Bought plenty. Can use as envelope seals.

Got it at 10pcs for $2, letting it go at 10pcs for $1.50 cuz i need to clear the space! Have got 4 different designs.

Please email me at [email protected] for the pics as I might nt frequent this thread.. thnx!

sylmc

SotongLet(dodolet) - hey, fancy meeting you here! I did my own invites so I have the template for chinese and english inserts. But my chinese is done in NJstar Chinese Program. Do you have this program? And for the english, mine is worded in a more casual tone. If you do not mine, I'll be glad to share with you.

Joyce & Cho - Do you still need a template? I can also email you girls if you are still hunting for one. In fact, I have researched online and have a few versions
happy.gif

joyce123

yesyes....

Jol, I still need a template. No one send me yet! I'm so glad to hear from you.

I don't have the program that you are talking about. Where to get that program?

Please email me the some templates.

Many many thanks..
I'm so so happy to hear from you. (^.^)

Email: [email protected]

mowaxchua

Hi, I have created template for the chinese n english wording. But will sell the template as small token for my effort ($10).
I will do the changes for u, both in Chinese & English version and send to u in PDF format.
1) the bride & groom name
2) Parents name
3) hotel, time, address.
If interested pls send me email. [email protected]

sinplyme

Hi, I wonder if this thread is still active? need help in printing the invites.
May I know what's the difference between "晋席" and "紧接晚宴"?

Cos I saw alot of couple's insert writes the former and my hotel printer wrote the latter...