Any Young Brides here?

timminbuzz

Stary...
oh...I'm waiting to get into my new house and start BAKING! haha...Now my mum uses a small tabletop oven...wch has irratic temp control and can't fit the cake tin!

One thing abt Dang is that if you see sth you like...TAKE IT immediately...or reserve it. Cos everytime i go...it's already taken or reserved. So must be fast one.

just_engaged

Hi, Timminbuzz.

Sorry for the late response. Finally back in SG and busy "clearing" BS. Was just at Dang today and simply love her gowns. Most probably going to sign up for a MTM package with her without PS. Saw in the Dang thread that it was what you got. Did you top up for anything? Also, which make up artist you going for?

hi everyone,

i'm turning 23 this year..guess i'm still considered a young bride right??my AD is on 18 & 19 June 2006.

timmin,
surprise..surprise..ha..happened to chance upon this thread so decided to join in for chatting sessions..

timminbuzz

hi stary...

welcome back! I didn't go for e MTM package. I went for the OTR one without PS cos @ tt time I saw one I could fit in wch i liked. I didn't top up for anything but exchanged the studio make up, bouquet and car decor for make up upgrade and FH gets to keep his MTM suit. I'm going for Eric (if that's his name..haha). The gown I chose in e end is half lace with tulle ballgown! LOVE IT! haha...What kind r u looking at?

Hi Jasmine! ;)

just_engaged

Hi, Timminbuzz.

I realised my mistake after re-reading the Dang thread. Guess that comes with reading and posting stuff in the wee hours of the morning. :eek:)

Anyway, think it is getting quite scary that the stuff we are getting is quite similar. The gown I am looking at is similar to the one on display now and is half lace with organza instead of tulle. Sigh... Maybe I should consider changing as this design seems very common but which gown isn't? Not sure... Advise?

Also, thinking of going for Eric as he was quite highly recommended by Dang. You tried him? Is he good? Am looking for a natural style make up. Also, how is your FH's suit? Sorry for asking so much but you seems to be one of those that I can really chat and talk with. :eek:)

timminbuzz

stary...no problemos. =)

regarding e gown...my personal take is that it doesn't matter if it's common...cos it's classic. e most impt is thing is tt it complements ur body n flatters it! the overall look! haha...

i haven't tried eric yet. only having trial 3 weeks b4 AD. i'm also looking for a romantic natural look and from others' comments...his style seems to be that too. yeah...highly recommended by Dang.

Dang outsources the suits to Tessuti. coincidentally...my FH tailor makes his business shirts there too b4 signing up with Dang. we like them! Our friends have done up business suits from him too...overall...happy with design n quality. =)

hope this helps! =)

mygem

hi everyone, im turning 22 this year..
Got married last year on May, give birth on Oct, now still pregnant, giving birth to my 2nd baby this year's Oct.. Haha..Everything happens very fast for me..
I was still studying in poly when i have to plan my wedding etc & gave birth when it's exam time!

It took me only 2 months to plan for my wedding.. I had my ROM & Wedding banquet on the same night...

kao_wink.gif

wilest

Hii..

Newbie here
happy.gif
wonder how old will then be consider a young bride keee.. Got ROMed in '04 when i was 22yrs old then.. am holding AD next yr at the age of 25 wor.. guess am a old bride le keke :p

cherimoya

I'm 23 this year. AD most probably 1st July 2007.
ROM 4th March 2007. See so many young ladies here getting married. Having my AD most probably in Fullerton,love the place so much esp my Fiance. Hee..

My sister who is 19 is getting married this year cos she is 6 weeks preggy. So sudden, overtook me. Haha...

bel_vodka

im 21 tis yr.
gettin rom next april. AD would most probaly after july 2007 bah.
so glad to c tt im not e oni one volunteer to marry so early. hehe
my bf is 6 yrs older den me tt why gg to settle dwn so early.
happy.gif

ahgoat

Hi everyone
happy.gif

25 this year and planning to rom and AD next year. gosh tot i was quite young to get married keke... but still have confirm date urggghhhh

shorty_gal

Hi,

I jus got married Oct 06. I am 24 and Romed on 2005. Planning to give birth next year. Hopefully by the age of 30 finished giving birth to 2 babies!

bel_vodka

hrmm 2 babies hor?
i dunno how many i wan leh.
actualli wanted to have 3.
but i guess wait till i have 1 baby
and c how..
if realli too pain for me
den i will stick to one oni lor..
hahaha

amyyeo

hello all... i'm 22 this year.. planning to ROM next year.. have not started anything yet.. is it too late??

bel_vodka

Hi amy

U oni wan to ROM tts all?
wont be too late.
coz ROM oni nid 3 mths b4 hand lor.
But u have to decide where u wan to ROm at..
and the clothes to get ready.
thats all
happy.gif

ewwgetoffme

i'm 18 this year, and will be getting married in 2009, the week after my 21st birthday.
happy.gif
marriage has always been a definite goal in our relationship, that's why we're in the relationship in the first place because you don't just pat tor for fun and have no ending, right? yeah, so that's our plan. nice to meet all of you! i have a feeling i'm the youngest. hoho.

yuene

Hello! I'm 23 going on 24, but my AD is 1 month 1 day before my birthday. Been engaged for 3 years liao...

Got quite a few young brides, one of my JC classmates ROMed in August this year and another one is thinking of marrying in 08.

ling09_09

Hello!!
I'm 22 tis yr, had ROMed last year.Will be having my AD at Oct' 07.

All my friends arent gettin married yet..so smetimes feel 'extra'. Glad there's so many of u, who r gettin married so young either!!

ahgoat

hi all!

anyone has recommendations for a JP? i having AD and ROM together on the same day. Would like to ask about PG too
happy.gif

Already have BS(everbliss) heard its not good
sad.gif

winnie_gal

wow..so many young brides to be here...hehe..

i'll be turning 24 this yr..just got rom last yr sept..hehe.

my actual day yet to confirm yet..no $$$ to hold wedding dinner...phew.

yuene

Yeah, notice that there's a trend of people getting married younger now? I'm not even the first of my church friends or JC or uni classmates to get married!

prisbaby86

hi every one... new here.... i am 21 this yr August.... ROM will be this yr... but AD still in progress... haha ahha cuz budget budget... hey u all got recommendation for any bridal boutique... cuz currently we are eyeing bridal concept... but hope to have more choices to pick from

bel_vodka

Hi Prisbaby..

if u haven get ur BS u can try My Bridal Room a new set up bridal but dun worrie, they have many years experiences in the line. Services wise 2 thumbs up. wad i realli like abt them is they are not pushy at hme. go there for enquiries they oso wont force u to sign up the package immediately one. Wad i realli like is their gowns..
1stly is their gowns are all new. oldest gowns are oni 7mths old.
happy.gif
so u wont be gettin colour changed gowns.
2ndly they will be gettin more gowns n doin their own gowns oso. so u will have alot of choices to choose from.
3rdly, i found tt their gowns are more special in some ways. cant realli describe the differences but try go dwn n c and mayb u can feel wad i feel.

u can go to their website @ www.mybridalroom.com

happy.gif

mrsyap

Hi all,

I'm 22, ROMed last year, planning to have my AD around Sept/Oct 2o08. In laws have yet to select the date. But I think I need to speed up or else I wouldn't have enough time to plan everything as smooth as possible. =) Thank god I'm not the only one who married so young. Haha. Times are different right. Hee.. and I have been with my husband for more than 7 years already. Thus, we made the decision to move on fast. Should anyone of you have any good deal for dinner banquet, please email me ok. Thanks alot!!!! Cheers!

prisbaby86

wah u so gd... been with ur hubby for so long.. mine only 4 mths and we got married.... if u looking for any venue for hotel, i recommend oriental spore!!! my hubby works there and i used to work part time there for 4 yrs...

nessa81

Well i m 26 this yr...will ROM/AD on 15 Oct 07.

My FH is same age as me...wish to ROM last yr..but too early so decided on our 2nd yr anni then ROM then decided to AD on the same day...

neoaix

hi... I'm turning 24 this year.. ROM in 2005 when i was 22... hubby and me same age.... AD will be in Feb 2008... had been together for 9years...

ewwgetoffme

hey girls, nice to meet you all. i've pushed my wedding forward to 2008! AD will be 1st nov in church, so no need to ROM. i will be 20 when i get married
happy.gif
my BS is My Bridal Room and the rest is unconfirmed :p

mrsyap

Hi Prisbaby

Just get to saw ur msg.. hmm time factor ain't a problem.. i have frens who were together fr short period of time and got married happily.. u're getting married early too.. hehe.. tat's gd.. oriental hotel pricelist u have?? for 2o08?? hehe..

alysgal

Hi, Im turning 23 this year, planning to ROM next year, and AD probably be around end 2008 or early 2009. Parents still think Im too young to marry and against our plans as well as fiance is 10 yrs older. Any advice?

mrsyap

Hey Prisbaby, i like oriental theme leh... but its quite ex.. sigh.. still sourcing for my banquet leh... stress ah

mrsyap

prisbaby, any idea who to speak to for oriental hotel??? someone maybe who is easier to talk to ask for more perks. haha.. =)

ryoko

Hi, I'm new here, 25 this year? Being with my hubby for 5 years, is it too young? Anyway, have ROM last year and now planning for AD in Mar 08. Busy with new house reno and bridal trips for gown selection? Anyone in same boat as me?

jescilia

HiHi, I'm new here.. 21 years old this year but we ROM on Year 2002. Been together for 5 years+ now.. Taking our PS next year and awaiting for our new house key.. =D

We planning to held our wedding banquet & ceremony on Year 2012 which is our 10th Anniversary but still.. there's 5 more years to count on for... =D

decent_gal

hi xiaoxue....you ROM when u are only sweet 16???? ermm....your parents allow to get married at such a young age...i also ROM in 2002 and my AD is in 11/11/2007.....now enjoying the wedding preparation..haha