ANY TEMASEK POLY GRADUATES?

sweeet

i'm from ITAS as well, grad in 2001. Hmm.. i was just wondering, whats the main purpose of the post thread? Is it to note the number of people who read the Singapore Brides Forum and who grad from TP or to organise a gathering for all TP grads in future?

sweeet

Actually, someone (maybe the thread starter? *hint hint*)should try to organise a meetup or something like that. So at least we'll know the purpose of the thread. hehe~

weddingday

Me from ITAS, Graduated from AFSN in yr 2005
happy.gif

breadpitz

All staying in east? who is keen in the gathering?be it graduates from engineering ,itas,design,business .did i miss out any?

zljoan

hahaha....despite studying in TP, I stayed (and am staying) in the west. :p

is everyone here married or to be married?

breadpitz

sweeet i am staying in east as well.Which course you grad from and which year?

anyway be it north east south west still can meet up for gathering
happy.gif

sweeet

breadpitz.. hmm

I've lost contact with most of my sec sch and pri sch mates wor. it'll be GREAT if we "discovered" that we're from the same pri/sec.

I'm from Haig Girls Primary School and Saint Hildas Secondary. Any matches there?

breadpitz

sweet Too bad.no matching school..but who know we may seen each other leh.ahaaha..i also lost contact with my pri n sec even poly frds..wonder if this thread will bring my polymate togather..haha..but seem like nowadays only we both chatting the rest who ask for gathering not chatting..haha..maybe one of these day we can meet up for gathering.

sweeet

breadpitz : hoho~ yepps, thats wad this thread was asking right? just "Any Temasek Poly Graduates", no mention of meeting up or any gatherings.. hee.. maybe its gonna be up to us then..

breadpitz

sweet
i guess its just me and you...you and me gathering ..haha...in fact i feel is abit "lifeless" if everybody just come in and reply which course and year they grad from ..we already get the ball rolling by chatting here..hahaaaa..

sweeet

haha.. yea, can organise a me and you get-together dinner session or something like that. I guess we shd be about the same age? so prolly should enjoy shopping? geez, which girl doesnt right? hee~ erm. u ARE a female right? kinda hard to guess from ur nick. I am female.
happy.gif

breadpitz

yap can organise dinner or smeting like tat if u r okie..i am a guy la...28+ tis yr lo..haha..breadpitz sound like gal meh?

sweeet

lol. dunno mah. why cant the nick breadpitz be a girl? haha.. is it very masculine? actually, it only reminds me of that little bakery store at Maxwell Market, the name of the store is "Bread Pitt". hee~

eileen_tan

Wanna earn extra income during the bad economy?

We are looking for Part/Full time retail sales to join us.

Students waiting for result or school leavers welcome...

Prefer age 16-30yrs.

Walk in for interview from 10am to 9.30pm

Bata (Shaw Plaza)
Balastier

zljoan

hahaha....most ppl are gone from the thread. been reading, not joining in the conversation :p wat to do, me live so so far!

out of curiosity, sweeet/breadpitz, why did you guys join the sgbrides forum?

sweeet

breadpitz : I've got no car too. haha. I only have 2 "Kar".. lol. *Cold joke* brrrr...

Sobe : yea, thats right, most pple from this thread are "touch and go", i guess. they just "touch" in their details of which year and which course in temasek poly tat they've grad from and "go" off from there.

why i joined singapore brides? well, for just 1 very simple reason. coz most of all the other forums are banned from accessing in my office and that i really enjoyed reading the posts here so thought that if i wanna share some of my views, I should be a member too!
happy.gif

zljoan

oooo....yeah, they do have some interesting threads here. one of which that i was rather interested in was the splitting of marriage costs. :p

breadpitz

haha i also have 2 kars,yeap i agree with u sweet the ple r jus touch on year n course n go lo.haha.

Sobe
Happen 2 bound into in tp thread while surfing net..u live in which part of west?

sweeet

sobe : hoho.. splitting of marriage costs? u're talking about the divorce proceedings, women's charter and maintenance fees issit? keke.. yepps, that one is very informative. I never knew there was this SGD$1 maintenance fee nor that there were 2 steps to the divorce proceedings. (nisi and absolute).

You know, i was so interested in it that i actually went to read the women's charter. If you're interested, they have an online copy at http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/

zljoan

breadpitz> close to jurong east.

sweeet> read that before in my course of work last yr. hee...i was also interested in who pays for the marriage, e.g. bridal studio, banquet, rings etc. seems like marrying have problems with money, separating, even more!

sweeet

sobe : i tink in the future, when i eventually get married one fine day, i wouldnt mind paying for the bridal studio, rings, dress, suit, honeymoon hol, blah blah blah if my man would pay for the wedding dinner. else, if wanna calculate till the very cent, everything split 50-50. lol. luckily i'm not an accountant, else, i'll be fantastic at counting down to every cent. (and of coz, get on everyone's nerves in the end.. not a very good thing, ya?)

zljoan

hahaha...i think it's good that you are open to paying. in the forums i read, some expect their fiance to pay for everything. not so sure i'm ok with 50-50 unless my htb is about the same "working age" as me or having about the same pay. of cos, that is not to say that i wont contribute at all!

sweeet

well, it doesnt seem exactly "fair" to make the guy pay for everything during the wedding mah. my take is u can offer to pay for some things (not all, of coz) and in the future, once u become hubby and wifey.. den hoho!!!! it shall become "whats mine is mine and whats urs is also MINE!"