ANY TEMASEK POLY GRADUATES?

sweeet

lol.. sorry breadpitz, i think that phrase solely applies to the females only. hahaa.. U can verify with my momma on that.. hee~

sweeet

haha.. dun worry la, she aint that fierce. have u ever heard of the sayin that goes "the bark is worse than its bite"? yepps, thats my momma for u..

sweeet

wad eat snake lah.. aye aye.. dun say until so loud leh, wait my boss overhear.. shhh.. lol.

hmmm.. so does this mean ur're eating snake?

sweeet

breadpitz : eh.. hoho~ dunno wor.. not too sure about yahoo but i know hotmail and gmail emails go thru.. hmm.. maybe we can try it the other way ard. why dont u give me ur email addy instead?

sobe: come right on in! there's no stopping u ger..
happy.gif

zljoan

sweeet> hahaha... :p well, actually me a lil troubled at the moment. looking for a VG but it has to be below $1k. Even after I manage to find a relatively good one for my budget, still have to convince fh to agree to it. :s

sweeet

breadpitz: nkc.. i got it..
happy.gif

Sobe: wow.. thats cheem.. i know whats a VS (Victoria Secrets) but a VG? erm.. Video Game?

well, my take on things is that, if u're using ur own $$ to buy ur stuffs, then u dont need approval from someone else when u wanna buy it. Unless ur're using someone else's $$ (fh), den it's a MUST to seek approval first.
happy.gif

zljoan

bread> *waves*

sweeet> VS = videographer...lol...initially I agreed with him that it's a gd to have...but dunno y as of last night, it has turned into an almost must-have! :s

sweeet

ahahhaaa!!lol..okie okie~ paiseh hor, mi here not getting married yet so VG = videographer didnt even pop into my head.. hehe.. I tot u wanted to buy a bag/video game/furniture.. hoho~

well, since its the most impt day of ur life, so why not spend some $$ on recording the entire event down? hee~ I know some friends who are in the photography/modelling biz and if ur're interested, i can send their contact numbers to you. For a short period of time previously, I was into photoshoots, beauty and bikini contests/pageants and thats how i got to know them.

zljoan

sweeet> wahhhhh....can imagine that you've got a good physic loh. :s me far far far from being a model-type. will it be flattering or not. :s

sweeet

sobe: lol. nah.. fat already. havent been exercising for quite some time now..the last time mi was on stage was like 3 years back, i tink? if u were to ask me to parade ard in a bikini in my present figure, NO WAY!! lol..

hmm.. I know a few photographers and some shots taken by them before, so more or less, can judge the "standard" there. Contrary to popular belief, some of those who have more experience might not necessary produce as nice a picture as a novice with good eye judgement in catching angles.

zljoan

sweeet> sure not! :p
quite agree with you, sometimes novice can be quite good too. but me looking more for videographer...photography has been settled le...

sweeet

sobe : Sure Sure.. Confirm + Chop
lemme sms my frens if they do videography as well. let u know again. budget 1k and below right? video for how many days ah? just the customary or customary+chinese dinner+ROM?

sweeet

sobe : hey ger, need u to lemme know which date u need the VG, whether u want editing or not and for how many hours.

sweeet

sobe : how abt emcee? mi know a professional emcee as well. heh. not me la, of coz. this one is pro one. will be getting you the quote for VG shortly.

So have u booked ur ROM date and banquet date already?

zljoan

me not gonna have ROM cos solemnisation will be on actual day together with church...
as for banquet..still deciding between locations. emcee no need cos me have 2 Eng and 1 Chn speaking ones already..lol...

sweeet

sobe? hoho.. dunno wor.. maybe busy with her wedding preps? paiseh, havent been able to email u back yet. Busy @ wk today.

zljoan

hahaha...so touched that I've been missed. :p

yeah..still have about a year to go. nobody post anything so I also keep quiet loh! hee...