Any single lady wants to date my brother?

click2

A man with a stable job. He is 26, slightly above average good look, kind and sincere. He also loves the outdoor, English and
Chinese music, and most importantly, he doesn't smoke
and drink occasionally. Due to his
present job, he is in no circumstances to meet girls.
Also, Because of his past bad experience with an
extravagant life style and her mother first attitude
ex-girlfriend, he doubted some girls he came across
recently and still didnt commit himself with a steady
girlfriend. Any one who knows of a nice lady to
recommend, can write to [email protected]

monicaeng

OMG!!!! hahahahhaahah this is hilarious...... My brother would KILL me if i ever advertised him like tat. Ur brother definitely sound like a good chap.. Good luck to him and hope he finds some one soon.. Maybe better to leave it to fate. Sometimes u don't know where fate may bring u.. I believe everything tat happens.. good or bad.. they happen for a reason and sometimes it's just life preparing us for bigger things later bah.

Good luck anyhows!!

click2

Can't advertise picture lah or he'll kill me! Sure, I've seek his permission before posting his profile here. At 26, we admit that he is young. But consider the dating period, one takes 2-3 years to know someone better and perhaps longer to reveal her true personality(colour). 'Career first' has always been on his mind but at the same time he'd like to widen his circle of common friends especially girls inorder to nurtue a special relationship with that someone found. He is in no circumstance to meet people in his present job and I'm doing my little part to 'promote a good brother and friend' to whoever is looking for friends or that someone special.

monkie

i think, its never too early to start widening his social circle by having more opposite sex friends. its only through personal encounter, then he will have a better impression of what kind of girls that he fancy. it will be nicer, if friendship can eventually develops into a steady relationship.
he can join more activities like SDS/SDU, doing volunterring work etc...

click2

Hi Cynthia!
Thanks for your reccomendation but unfortunately, my brother works long hours and on weekends too. His leisure time are limited. Anybody who is considering writing in, please spare a thought to his busy life style.

monkie

if that is the case, perhaps your brother ought to plan him time properly. because even he get to know those gals, but without the time spent on them to keep in touch such as SMS/Email/telephone call/meeting etc...very soon, this "new friend" will also disappear.

chipndale

hi click2,

my best friend is single and available! I have tried matchmaking her but all my guy friends are now attached and unavailable!

wonder if can intro her to ur brother?? my best friend is 26 (1980 baby), working as a dietician in CGH. She only has female colleagues, and the only other pp she deals with at work are the nurses, and the patients! no chance to meet anyone at all! Would describe her as attractive- kind of sweet looking, pretty domesticated kind that would make a xian qi liang mu.

maybe u can email me? [email protected]

click2

Yes, he does. His SMS are congested with meetings ranging from 'see you after work at 10pm' to 'don't forget our meeting in 2 weeks time' to etc. He is someone who treasures old friends and stay in touch with new ones whenever possible through emails.

eowyn_1711

Your brother sounds like a nice person.
happy.gif
I have several friends who are unattached at the moment. But they might opposed to me 'advertising' them here. Let me sound them out first. Hee...

Btw, your brother likes which type of gals? Lively? quiet? etc etc

click2

Nice thought of you. Well, my brother like someone who is slim build, presentable, quiet but lively, with a sense of humour, thrifty and likes outdoor activities. Any 'source' so far?

cpoon

Hi Click2,

suggest your brother to sign up with SDS or SDU. They have a lot of activities with different date and timing which your brother might able to attend.

click2

Thanks, will consider your suggestion but I doubt my brother will go for it. He's not the sort of person to join a group of total strangers in activities unless he already knows someone in the group or is being accompanied by a friend. We received some letters from people ever since I posted this 'ad'. Thanks all. The fate of love will eventually come to him one day. It's just a matter of time.

candyprincess

gd luck to ur bro.. Love will hit him let he least expects it... happens to most of us =D

i have some frns who are unattached and workinbg as nurses but i feel that as a lady, i wld like my bf to acc me time to time.. if he is too busy i will feel neglected.. try as i might to understand his work and stuff, i will not be able to tolerate for too long... =P

anyway, if u like, cn try hook up with my frns heheheehehehhe

click2

Hi Candyprincess!
Believe it or not, my brother used to be very attached to his ex-girlfriend,spending every spare moments of his time with her. I won't elaborate further, just like any intimate couples you see anywhere. Things just got bad not due to his long working hours but his ex-girl..extravagant, demanding, unreasonable, childish, rude and etc. Anyway, why not, I'm sure he'll be glad to have few more new friends and you'll find out for yourself if he's worth keeping as a friend. You can write to my email above.

stormrider

Click, assuming you're not doing a self-promotion (i.e., taking on a female nick and presenting yourself) here, you've got to follow some basic 'advertising' rules.

Firstly, first impression goes by the sight (unless you're selling or promoting perfume). A face's pic is almost a must.

Then, there's another set of details you've got to list out: his stats. Meaning his ht/ wt. It is with these two basic elements can anyone formulate a rough, overall impression of your brother.

Happy advertising. Cheers.

click2

Hi all!
He's found his new love! Thanks to Singaporebrides and all who wrote in to my emailing address. Thank you everyone.

click2

Can't really tell u much loh. From the 'advertisement' on this page, we received some letters through my email stated above and love just blossom after he met one of the sender. Since then, they've been in touch and whether the relationship will last, nobody knows. Wish them all the best.

ayukie

wow ... hehe tats cute hehe congrats on the success of ur "experiment" glad that it worked out well lolz .. very intrestin mabbe i do that for my younger bro in say abt 10 yrs time lolz if he still cant get a gf :p

blur_queenie

hey,

I have two best friends who are looking for partners. Anyone that has nice,homely guys 28-35 to intro? Dun expect Paris hilton or cutie pie looking type of gers, just ordinary next door gers. Seems like as one get older, the circle of frends also grow smaller..

click2

Hi people!
As expected for the unexpected, things fell apart after less than 4 months due to personality difference. Is there any nice girls still seeking for somebody for a relationship? I've my brother to introduce should you be interested. A really nice guy who is homely and understanding. Do write to my mailing address at [email protected] for further contact.

shice

actually i feel that people should just hang out as friends.. get to know more people for longer period before being attached.. otherwise the experience of getting together, honeymoon period and then breaking off is very tiring emotionally.. and might be financially hurting if the ger is a high maintenance kind..

Too many r/s will probably make someone less tolerant of "long term relationship" becoz of the many "honeymoon" periods they had often.. and will have a tendacy towards third parties, due to the "thrills", "novelity", etc..

Just my 2 cents.. on a optimistic note, there might be minorities who will be faithful no matter wat..

click2

Hi Shice!
I agree with you. One should mingle with more friends before being attached. I would like an opinion from you. My sister's getting married soon to a classmate, know each other since they were in secondary one and she's just turn 30. Do you think this period is long enough to know one's future spouse to be? I've seen them quarrel over some trivial matters several time, just wondering if it's going to be an everlasting blissful marriage? Looking at the couple's occasion quarrels, my brother has doubted on long term commitment with some girls he met, not forgetting his past bad experience with a high maintenance type ex girl. I've always told him to take his time to search and I think it's what his doing now.

shice

Hi click,

thanks for agreein with me.. I was sharing my 2 cents worth earlier, based on your bro recent experience.. tot it might be better to widen his circle of friends first.. then to commit to a r/s so soon..
happy.gif

With regards to ur sis, which is a different case, she will have her reasons for staying with her bf for so long since sec sch. Because of love or commitment or some other reasons, i don't know. But she has to know what she wants before commiting into marriage. Whether it's gg to be a everlasting blissful marriage, I can't predict the future. Some couple break up after many years of marriage too. Both have to commit 100% trust and love in each other to make a marriage work. Quarrels are inevitable, as long as a couple have their own ways to solve the problem, see the bigger picture and have a common long term goal. The pre-marriage course (cant remember wat's the exact term) will actually help to lessen the difference and foresee the arguements when they stay together.

It's easier said than done. I can relate to that.

My bf and me quarrel very often. But until a point of time, we figure out what we really wan in the relationship and method/actions to take to prevent or "carry out" the arguement in a more logical manner. It's still difficult.. but it's the feelings and commitment that will keep the r/s gg.

Your brother and sis are of different personality perhaps, which i think ur bro shouldn't be comparing (maybe unconsciously) with ur sis's r/s..

Anyway, I can't comment too much either.. I don't know your bro or sis personally.. Just wish them all the best.. Good luck to ur bro in finding his true love..
happy.gif

There's always THE ONE out there.. it's just a matter of where and when..

shice

hope i did not offend anyone by my thoughts..

click, my apologies if i'm poking my nose too much into ur family issues.
happy.gif

click2

Don't worry, you did not offend me in anyway. It's nice to share your thoughts and experience with others. Yes, in any case, everyone has different view to everything. Right now, my brother isn't rushing to tie the knot, but just to widen his circles of friends and since he's daily life involve a lot of work, he hope that that someone 'special' he eventually gets to know one day will be understanding towards him. He doesn't like clubbing, prefer to stay home and work on his computer, play a game of badminton, football and roller blading. Hey....by the way, do you have any source of someone who might share the same interest?.......

ayukie

hmz .. actually me and bf only a short term as friends den attached liaoz now preparing rom .. anyway getting know one another is important but I think to grasp the timing is also important
happy.gif

In additional, must beware if too long maybe no more sparks then also no good
happy.gif

Hmz .. pity im semi blissfully attached (on days when Im not in haywire moodz ..) anyway haha that's fortunate for ur brother also hehehe ..

ayukie

oh yeah he's a bit young for my taste as well hiakz ... but im sure he'll meet some1 somehow sometime hehe
happy.gif

we all did i guess ....

shice

is he an intellectual person?
Does he like movies, gg to coffee chats, casual activites etc?

coz i got a gf, not attached.. she's nice and friendly.. direct and frank person.. thinking if ur bro can click with her anot.. haha..

click2

Hi!
Well, I can't really say he's very intellectual. It depends on the situation and topic discussed. However, he does like going to the movies, coffee chats with his friends every Sat. night, loves the outdoor, traveling and etc. Although he's a man of a few words, he's very easy going, friendly and frank in his comments. He's not seeking for Paris Hilton look a like but someone who can click right away and understand each other. Any introduction will be welcome.

twinklems

haha.. I have a friend who is looking for kaki to go travelling with her to india!! backpacking! will your brother be interested? We're trying to hook her up with a nice guy.. she always kanna the bad boy kind! BTW she's 24 this year, pretty and is a corporate risk advisory consultant - earning enough to up keep herself.

click2

Hi gals!
I went on holidays for 3 months. So sorry for not replying to anybody throughout this time. So, how's everyone? Thanks for the incoming letters. These days my brother is very attached to his 'new wife' more than his 'old wife'. He's also seeking for a 'third wife'. Actually, what I'm trying to say here is that he's captivated by his new racing motorbike and has neglected his car. He's also looking out for friends who might share his interest although he has his own kaki friends. Well, one thing for sure, he's still single and very much sort after but just no chemistry and that instant 'click' with those ladies whom he knows. Personality and appearance remain the same too as I had mentioned above. All letters posted to my email for enqiury will be treated with confidential. Regards to all.

jennilin

Hi Click.. are u still reading this message posting? Will like to introduce a really nice girl to ur brother. Please reply.

click2

Hi gals!
Thanks for all your concern. Actually, it's been pretty quiet and not much progress since my last posting here. Recently, I received a girl's mail and sent it forward to my brother. But he went for reservist for a couple of weeks and did not reply to her. Since then, we didn't hear from her any more.
Anyway, he'll be most happy to receive more letters of introduction in the near future.
Have a nice week everyone.

click2

Hi Strawberry!

HOw are you? Well, yes, he's 28 years old and still the same wonderful brother I've known up to date. Do you have someone to introduce to him? Would like to hear from you.
Have a nice day!