Any round face brides?

mi_tang

Harlow

Wonder if there's any round face brides around to share the tips to make face smaller and appt. hairdo to go along for AD...

7ll

Mi!!!! i am round fast too, i also wondering how to make my face look small not only on my AD but my entire live....by the way, when is your AD? mine's is on 3-June, intend to discuss with my MUA see she got any suggest.

mi_tang

Hi lawlee

my AD is exactly 4 months after yours
happy.gif

I juz had my foto shoot and the hairdo juz doesn't flatter my round face one bit..
sad.gif
which BS u go to?

7ll

I had select my photo liao, but the album havent complete yet, my BS is Everbliss, at first i also worry the result of the photo, not that the PG not skillful enough but is myself - my round round face...but guess what, the photo turn out is very nice!! my friends all said that i look very slim & thin in the photo(of couse, it is very well taken too), hahaha...

How about you? actually i hate my round face since young cause my head will look bigger also, got a few nick name from friend eg: Doremon, watermelon, apple & etc...sign...but still quite pretty lah..hahaha..just kidding

mi_tang

hahahah u very farney...
happy.gif

wow.. good to know your fotos turned out good!! actually i think we both think very much the same.. my BS is Milan.. signed up with them coz I like their fotos.. but I tot my hairdo really sucks.. makes my round face ROUNDER... i've also been called names... but not juz the face but coz i'm basically round all over..
sad.gif
my FH said round then cute but that doesn't really console me much lor..

dun mind can I see ur fotos when it's ready? so I can see if I can try ur hairdo to camouflage my face anot..

pinkbunny

hey me too! been having this 'prosperous' face since late teens i think. my MUA made the mistake of bunning up my hair, thus making my face rounder :S everyone says it's ok but i'm sure you girls understand when i say 'they can say whatever they want but i still feel it's round'. so anyhow. if you want to see the pics, can email me at [email protected]
happy.gif

cheers!

7ll

Mi tang,

sure i can show you my pic, give me your email address pls. I think you no need to too worry,cause sometime we simply unsatisfy whenever we look at ourself eventhought other people dont think so(like what pink bunny said), may be just lack of confident? or this days the commercial advant keep emphasizing on those lady with small face, thin, straight & long long leg?

Hope this days(roung & round &roundddddd)will come...hahaha

mi_tang

ha.. finally found someone who understands.. it's precisely like wat both of u said.. they can say watever but we still feel round...

thanks.. my email addy is [email protected]

bunny
i oso bun up my hair leh..
sad.gif
tat's the worst of all zao xing..
sad.gif
i show u all when i get mine..

tingz

hi all, my face also very round, been round since young, no matter how much weight i lost, my face is still big and round
sad.gif
. and i look even rounder in picture lor. my ps coming soon, quite worry how the photo will turn out.

Any one can email me ur pic for "chan kao" too? my email [email protected] Thank you

pinkbunny

hi mi tang, got your email. sorry was confused and didn't know who you were. but then i became clever and put two and two together
happy.gif
sent you the pics liao. tingz, also sent. cannot laugh hor!

7ll

Hi Mi_tang, had mail you my pic, you can compare who is the rounder among us
happy.gif

Tingz, i 'dare not' to too thin, so that my head will not look bigger due to round face, & because i'm not tall either, so i cant put on weight also, or else from head untill toe i will look like 'yuan yuan ai ai' , can imagine? sign.....

tingz

Hi pink bunny, got ur email liow, u look good leh, very pretty, not that round ma. If u see me u will feel much better, cos mine is really round lor, no chin one haha. jus draw a circle can liow. damn sad.

mi_tang

sorry gals reply so late... went to malaysia for a short getaway during the weekend... good break..

yo bunny
my FH said ur hubby very yan dao leh... anyway i think ur hairdo is better than me.. mine got thick fringe hanging down very ugly.. me going to see my fotos this weekend liao will show u all if i managed to get soft copy
happy.gif

lawlee
ur face round meh???

but think though we have round faces, we can still look pretty lah.. both of ur fotos have shown that .. so let's be happy round face brides
happy.gif
)) hahahha...

pinkbunny

hi ting and mi tang,

thanks girls. i think it's perception la. my ah lao also say 'no la not round la' but i still think so. then i told my BS, the owner can even say 'round good what, prosperous looking'. basket

mi tang, your hubby want to sian mine?
biggrin.gif
i like the bun hairdo, just don't like that it made me look round. aiyah if your fringe hanging down you don't like, why you never tell your MUA?

pinkbunny

never mind, we round round then can attract all the tong zi when play mahjong and always aim for qing yi se tong zi! keke

mi_tang

bunny

wow lau u really farney + corny... reminds me of ur captions... hehehe...

my FH hardly say pple good looking one hehehe.. but he's defintely straight...
happy.gif

i oso like bun hair.. very classy...but not with thick fringe..i did tell her I dun like but she said hv to cover my face and it'll look diff on pictures..
sad.gif
i'll get a trial make up for my AD then.or maybe even change MUA... me going to see fotos this sat hope it turns out okie..

pinkbunny

mi tang,

haha ya when i was doing the captions in the office i was trying to surpress my laughter or else wait lao ban think i siao.

ok i will tell my ah lao that someone say he yan dao. sure smile until cannot see the eyes one tonight haha

your MUA said HAVE TO COVER YOUR FACE? HUH??? then take photo for what? might as well hide behind curtain leh! eh serious, if you not happy with your MUA, can 1. ask for change or 2. bring your own - then tell BS you want to exchange MUA for something else like free photo. that's what we did

remember to tell us about your photos! and show us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7ll

Hi Mi_Tang

My face not round???? whahaha..!!! i think my PG done a good job, he keep asking me lower down my head, eye look up, smile while pertrude(thk wrong spelling) out my chin so that my face dont't look round. anyway, thank you ah...

Hi, pink bunny, can view your photo? wanna see your 'yan dao' a lao. my email is [email protected]
Thank you

pinkbunny

wah. now my ah lao is in business, man! haha. okie lawlee, sent.

and my kuku bridal studio never ask me to do anything about lower head or look up or stick my head out like a tortoise lor! so lousy!!!!!!! just ask me to smile and show teeth. every single photo. KNS. every time i think about it i very angry
kao_angry.gif

7ll

Hi pink bunny, had received your photo & also sent u mine.

Your photos are very well taken lah, some of the angle quite natural & your face look not that round, can sence its from prof PG, & your ah lao handsome!!!!

mi_tang

my PG also NEVER ask me to lower head or anything.. but she said the same thing like smile and show teeth!!! sad ah sad ah..

bunny
ya maybe i shd hv told her there and then that I dun like the hairdo.. stupid me...
sad.gif
but i prob'y won't re-take unless they're really ugly until i see until eyes pain...coz save money mah..

u muz make him treat good good dinner k!!!

pinkbunny

mi tang
ya lor, so fed up with PG. pllllllllllllllllofessional somemore lor. i guess in the situation we often get scared and just go like 'har? like that nice meh?' inside us but because we trust their PLOFESSIONAL judgement, we just keep quite right?

girls
ah lao said 'that's nice (that they say i'm handsome). or maybe they're crossing their fingers and saying "no wonder he's with her, he's too ugly to get a girl in his country" ' pengz...

oh one thing i remembered from my younger days and wanted to share in this thread. last time vacation job i worked at a hotel (now no more already). we had staggered lunch breaks so i said to one day colleague 'ok i'm going for lunch already hor' and he said 'ya ya go feed your face'. that's how mean people can be lor. i never forgot it. damn mean.

we cannot be mean to people ok?
nono.gif

7ll

Hi Gals, thank you for the compliments, at least i feel comfortable after spend so much...beside, Mi_tang, re-take have to pay meh?

Pink bunny, i also encounter a lot of ppl like that, when i met this bf, i already 28 yrs old! can u imagine before this age? some of them suggest "u should change from top of your head untill toe, so can attract guy...","y dont u join XXX club so u can sell of yourself..", A LOT!!!! & this ppl not really pretty or good figure than me!!(i heard they havent marry yet) we should thks God, hahaha....amen..

joline

hi pinkbunny, can i see your photo too?

my face is round too, but my hubby said my head small, round face and its honeydew
sad.gif

im having ps soon and still cant decide what kind of hairstyle and makeup to make the face not round. so worryyyy...

[email protected]

pinkbunny

hi joline, sent
happy.gif
i think maybe your hubby just teasing you la. my dad playfully call my mum 'bubblecheeks'. i think as a playful tease is ok but if anyone said it to me with malice i will start sharpening my knives, man!

walau eh lawlee, so horrible these people!

girls, i read somewhere (think it was a garfield comic) : "i may be fat but you are ugly and i can diet" hahaha. replace 'fat' with 'round face'. can!

mi_tang

lawlee
i think have to pay for re-take leh... i heard the BS people said after we signed up..

wow really got such nasty people around huh...i was called dua bui before.. and fat ma ma...
sad.gif

bunny
i read the script before too, and I absolutely like it
happy.gif

jolene, dun make the mistake of a thick fringe.. i mean at least it din work for me v well..

purplegal

Hi Ladies... me too have a super round face.... so even though i slim down, pple still think i m fat.... sighs.... (if I put on a bit, my face is worst..) :p

can anyone share your pics with me, cos I m really worried that my pics during PS will look bad (experience during my ROM, MUA done a lousy job, make me look so fat, till now i dare not show my pics around).. my PS is in Jul 06... my email : [email protected]

thanks in advance :>

PurpleGal

aprilgal

hey purplegal,
me too, totally agrees with what u said!!

Dear all, what are some of the hair-styles that will make our round chubby face look ultra slim??

baby_fluff

Hello gals,

Am new to SGBrides but was attracted by your thread's caption..round faced brides...haiz...me also a super round face BTB...am looking around for good BSs but am very worried about how my fat face will turn out...so was hoping that some of you would be so kind as to share your pics wif me so that I can "Yan Jiu" a bit...I was also called "Apple" when I was younger...Sigh..no matter how hard I try to slim down, my face still as chubby as ever leh.. so sad..dun noe why da face so difficult to lose fats.. Anyway my email is [email protected] Thanks in advance!! =P

pinkbunny

hi jolene, quite la. certain angles. cos some angles can look quite sharp. i was hoping the photographer would catch those angles!

baby_fluff

Pink Bunny,

Now i know y u call urself pink bunny...hehehe... very cute bunnies u have there in ur wedding shots..lol

baby_fluff

PinkBunny, I've got a real one at home too...but she's brownish white...a furball...a lionhead... not as colorful as urs though...but still looks like a soft toy...LOL

mi_tang

yo bunny/lawlee

saw my fotos liao.. thank God.. didn't turn out too bad..
happy.gif

show u gals when i get the soft copy..

7ll

Hi Mi_tang, right? we round face only.. won't affect our pretty...& i believe your husband also very handsome...hahaha..

annalouise

hi gals,

me also very round face, so be4 sign up BS, i check with them. lucky my BS got sample photos, they can makeup & do hairdo till brides dun look so round.

will be having my rom in june, then can email you all my pics..

blissedsher

hey gals, at least some of u here can slim down and have a smaller face, my face is broad because of a broad jawline, something that no matter how skinny i am, my face will still be as big.. haiz.
ppl here mind to share your picz?
my email add is [email protected]
thanks

mi_tang

bunny!!! saw your foto on the front page of forum!!! i was like err... this couple looks familiar... hehehe...

hi fellow round but pretty mates, heee.. will share foto when it's ready ...

bluebluesea

hi ladies...
juz saw this thread, im a round face gal too... is v sad lor... i slimmed down 10kg but face never seem like smaller.. still big..
I had my PS already... luckily photo turned out still ok, not so big... i think make-up & hair really play a super impt part... & i think make-up artist should know wat to do for the hair ba...

pinkbunny

hi mi tang,

wah lucky i chanced upon this thread again!

ya man, lucky some of my photos the face not like fishball haha. the angle is important la. but my photographer didn't tell me at all. so fed up! but anyway, my AD pics came out nicer
happy.gif
and it was taken by non professional photographer!

elefants_tan

Hi,

I am also a round face BTB. Could anyone email me your photos for me to get a few ideas for my PS and AD? Don't know what to go for as I like a bun up style but afraid that might look too round. :eek:( My email address is [email protected]. Thanks in advance.

mi_tang

Hi bunny

wow.. AD fotos looks even better?
happy.gif
good for u..hey, show me some day when free oki? wonder wat happen to lawlee.. hey lawlee, u wedded yet?
happy.gif

susan

agree with u.. the hair is very impt for round face folks... i'm thinking of engaging keith tan to be my AD MUA coz i dun like my BS MUA... who did u sign with? can share fotos with me too?