Any Quality Supplier to recommend for Curtain, Roman & Roller Blinds?

springchew

Halo
I m looking for supplier with good quality materials, workmanship and reasonable price curtain, roman & roller blinds. Anyone to recommend?

flipfreak

u can try yarkly interior decorations at blk 681 race course rd #01-311. look for mr goh @ 62970070. i'm getting him to do my bedroom curtains for me. i am quoted less than 700 for blackout curtains.

venusian

Hi,
I did my curtains for $1050. Details are like this:

Master Bedrm & Living rm - Full length Day and night curtains
Other 2 bedrooms - Full length Day curtains.

313654.jpg

springchew

Actually i want to do roman blind for my living rm (mine not full glass one), roller blind for 2 bedrooms n kitchen. then full length curtain for master room. so far, the quotes i got close to 2k. a bit too ex for me cos my budget max 1.6k..

Hi Vin, thks, will give him a call.

Hi Venu, your curtain not bad. Any contacts?

Thks so much

jozy

Hi vintagefreak (flipfreak)

$700 for blackout for 1 room? Full height?
My quotation was $500+ for blackout with day organza for MBR, full height plus the aircon ledge.

flipfreak

ryes: yes: full length. i did more than just the windows. i made mine to cover the wall as well cos my windows were offset to one side.

venusian

Hi Spring,

The guy also does Roman Blind but 1st he did ask me if i'm those hardworking type. Because for Roman curtain, there are rods in the middle to hold the curtains. After take out the rods and send for washing, the fabric must not shrink also.

What he said was, for cotton, cotton will shrink. 1st, he'll wash the fabric and then he'll sew the curtains lah. So that the cotton in future won't shrink. He also reminded us that if we can't balance the rods, the curtains will look awful lor.

Then after think much about it, we decided to do normal day and nite curtain cos i dun think I have the patience to insert the rod one by one.

His name is : Mr Chew
HP is: 9653 4689

You can just mention it's Mr and Mrs Chua stay Jurong West St 61 there. He can come to your house and make recommendations.
happy.gif

sysa

Hi all,

I did my curtains with Mirage Focus. Was satisfied and happy with their selection and service. Several of my friends also followed suit and were equally happy.

Just happened to bump into their new website. May wish to check it out and keep them as an option. Have a look.

www.miragebf.com

sysa

Hi Blubells,

I live in an EA and so spent abt 1.8K. It included:

Hall - Day & Nite Full length (6 panels of windows)

MBR - 2 sets of Roman Blinds (I have 2 sets of windows in the room)

2 bedrooms plus study room - Roman Blinds

The materials I chose are quite thick. Semi-blackout and so paid a bit more.

jhoo

Hi Venusian,

Im looking for curtain supplier too , so Mr chew is from which co.?
and also my new home is at JW st 61 too..im at 3rd floor and urs shd be middle floor...
happy.gif

venusian

hi jhoo,

He work from home. He's his own boss. He work together with his wife. Probably cos he and wife did all those curtains that's why not very ex. They do the installation of the wooden rods thensleves also.

Their cost is really attractive for me lah. Given the same kind fabric and materials, he can give much lower price lor. Cos before him, another guy give us his quote also. The other guy's price was:--
1. My 2 other bdrooms 3/4 length day curtain
2. Master bdrm 3/4 length day and nite curtain with curve track.
3. Living rm full length day and nite.
He quoted us $1560 something...

Then this Mr Chew did those as per in the pic for $1051 only, with the same fabric as per the 1st guy who quoted us. He also advise us not to get the curve track. Oh btw, my master bdrm has this L-shape window. 1st, curve track is ex. 2nd, if all the curtains gather towards the L-shape track, the curtain there will be very jammed up, thus not nice.

His ideas are mor practical.

serrich

Hi Spring,

I did my curtain for abt 1-1.1k. The prices might vary depending on the type of material u choose. U can call Desmond and tell him to give u a quotation. I believe that his quotations are one of the most reasonably priced.

Here is the contact of the supplier:
Lucky & Nice Home Furnishing
Blk 2021 Bukit Batok Ind Park A
Street 23 #03-226 S659526
6792 3772 / 97927404
Contact person: Desmond Lim

Hi jhoo,
U staying at JW also? I am staying at St65. opposite Boon Lay Sec Sch..

madeinjapan

Hi Serrich,
How much u pay for ur whole hse curtain?
I have a full drop window of 4 panel in the living, 4 normal 2 panel window. duno how much??
hope u can roughly tell me. Thanks.
Or could it be of material n length?

Regards,
Kim

sbjseet

Hi Kim,
where u staying? I did mine at ard $1,200 (cant remembr exact price, must go hme and chk).-Full length curtain for living rm and study, Romain blind for mastrbedrm and guest rm.

popie

hi sindy,
can we hv the contacts of your curtain guy also. thanks.

anyway, for roman blinds, what is the kind of materials to use so that it will not shrink. i am thinking of doing roman blinds in my room. so that means that hv to do roman blinds with the black out effect. is there such a thing?

madeinjapan

Hi Sindy,
I'm staying in AMK
happy.gif
u ley? jus got our keys..
$1200 sounds average ho? I wonder got any cheaper quotes?? keekek.!
I heard some come wif day n nite curtain..

key_word07

Venusian..are you staying at jurong west st 61? Cos from the view out of the window...it look so like mine..haha
my budget only abt $500..is it possible?
i intend to custom made the curtain for my master and living room only..the another two bedroom maybe maybe i will diy..by buying those ready made one from ikea ....

maiz

hi hi, does anyone have a pic of their place done up wif roman blinds? I'm interested to do roman blinds for the bedrms but after seeing some of the pics posted...am changing my mind hehe...
happy.gif
would appreciate if anyone wld be so kind to share their pics wif me...tks in advance. my email is [email protected]

fiona

Hi all,

Do you know the average price of getting roller blinds for a normal 4A unit? We intend to get some roller blinds but are worried about the budget....

kao_sticktongue.gif

chua_family2003

Hi Fiona,

I did roller blinds for my living rm(full length windows),master-rm & one bedrm fm Golden Leaf.It's cost $1200+.They even help me to stick the sun shade for some of the small windows so as to cut cost but I find the workmanship for the solar shade not so gd,maybe it's free.

hello88

Hi,

I did roller blinds for 3 bedrooms (a few panels since resale flat) and paid less than $800. Got it from Jimmy Textile. Did total black out for the blinds so think its more ex

fiona

hi bleue,

Apologies for my ignorance, but what's the size of a std panel full height window?

Is yours motorise one or... ? $128 seems reasonable to me....
biggrin.gif

Care to share your curtain contact with me?
happy.gif

hello88

Hi fiona,

I cant remember who attended to us but I faxed my floorplan to them and they gave me a quote thereafter.

845 Geylang Road
#01-03
Tanjong Katong Complex
Singapore 400845

Tel: 6745 6423
Fax: 6747 3374

Their boss, Jimmy personally came down on a Sunday morning to do the measurement. Driving a merc. Didnt know was their boss as he only intro as Jimmy and confirmed with the guy (the one who attended to us) later. Don't play play leh!

bleue

Hi Fiona, sorry I dun have the exact measurement rite now, but its those std 2-panel casement window size.

339974.jpg

hello88

Hi Fiona,

Did roller blinds for the 3 rooms for around $780+ and the measurement as follow:-

MBR - 6.8ft (smaller as I've excluded the two panels taken by my WIW)
Bedroom 2 - 7.8ft
Bedroom 3 - 9.8ft

If u wan something more romantic then curtains would be a better choice. I wanted something easy to maintain.

fiona

Hi sunnyday,

Thanks for your details~!!
happy.gif

I probably would be checking them out. Any idea one something that is romantic and yet easy to maintain?

Hi bleue,

Cool.... nice blinds you have there!
Any contacts to share? o_O

bleue

Hi Fiona,

I did mine from Grand Arts.
Look for Mervyn (cant rem his hp number)

Grand Art Contracts & Furnishings
Bukit Batok West, Tel: +65 6563 9989

What's your email addy? I send link of other oix to u. I did 3 diff design for 3 rooms. For my MBR, I did full length blackout curtain, organza material for living room.

liando

Hi Bleue,

mind if i ask how much did u pay for the curtains? looking for curtains for my house too.

if convenient, can send me pics of ur curtain?

bleue

hi Fiona, send pix to u aldy..

Hi Liando, whats ur email add?

I did my blinds for 3 rooms, $128 piece. Total 5 blinds for 3 rooms = $640

Living Room Organza Curtain abt $300

MBR blackout curtain abt $500

xiao_xiao

thanks alot Blueue! The organza material for the living room in your pictures is exactly what we wanted to achieve for effect.. the lightings in ur house makes it really classy! We are going for the black luxurious effect =D

susanfoo

I brought all my materials from ikea and hubby install himself.

We had curtain (double layer) for our 3 bedroom and roller blinds (opaque) for living room. It is a 5-rm flat. Total damage $700++