Any plus size brides? :)

Clare Tan Wenhui

Hihi. I'm a size 14-16 depending on the cutting. I was doing quite a bit of intensive exercising of HM running two years ago (my size then was 12-14). However I have put the flab back on over the past year after I got to know my HTB. Things have been made worse since I injured myself during a holiday this Jan 2018. I'm still going for physio every two weeks, and I can only do mild exercising like swimming and taiji. The expected wedding date will be around Q4 2018 - Q1 2019.I hope to get back in shape by then.

kytheon

for brides looking for freelance MUA, i just had my ROM and it was good! She (MUA) is good and reasonable as compared to others who charge a very high fee. I have attached my ROM pics and my face at the end of the day (evening time) for reference on her skin. Her name is Valarie and those interested may PM for her contact :)

Attachments

• IMG20170509082130 v1.jpg
    IMG20170509082130 v1.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG20170509141100 v1.jpg
    IMG20170509141100 v1.jpg
    370.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG-20170509-WA0031.jpeg
    IMG-20170509-WA0031.jpeg
    879.2 KB · Views: 72

Yi En

Anyone want to exercise and motivate each other? I can only make it on sat and sun mornings - east or central :)

Ivyky

Hihi. I'm a size 14-16 depending on the cutting. I was doing quite a bit of intensive exercising of HM running two years ago (my size then was 12-14). However I have put the flab back on over the past year after I got to know my HTB. Things have been made worse since I injured myself during a holiday this Jan 2018. I'm still going for physio every two weeks, and I can only do mild exercising like swimming and taiji. The expected wedding date will be around Q4 2018 - Q1 2019.I hope to get back in shape by then.
You can try out Bqueens, they offer pretty affordable gowns and they have alot of plus size gowns as well. You can try as many as you want or if the one you like do not have in your size, they can alter for you too. The lady boss is very nice and friendly.

I’m a plus size bride (size 16) too! I’ve just done my own pre wedding shoot last month and wedding is on 10 March next yr.

candyapple

Hi ladies, am thinking of doing my PWS in either Taiwan or Brisbane (if pricing reasonable). Any recommendations? We contacted one studio in Brisbane but unfortunately they don’t have plus size gowns.

Thanks!

spamfries80

I'm a plus size too, in fact, getting fatter each day. And there's a limit in the things I do cause I've injured my back a few months back and I dread as the date of my pws is approaching

miyabikkg

Hi ladies, am thinking of doing my PWS in either Taiwan or Brisbane (if pricing reasonable). Any recommendations? We contacted one studio in Brisbane but unfortunately they don’t have plus size gowns.

Thanks!
Im size 14-16 and doing my PWS with CangAi in Taiwan end of this month. Was abit worried about the dress size as well, but my consultant told me there have no problem with sizes larger than me. So hoping to find a good selection of gowns when I get there~

melisselling

Me reporting in! I am a UK12-14. Hoping to lose a bit to UK12.

Actually quite a number of places I have gone, says they have gowns to fit. But some of them may not be nice gowns. My advice is if you can find the gown here, better! In my friend's case, she was a UK16, she went to Korea to take. Did not manage to zip up/tie the gown fully, so the photographer will work with angles. The photos came out nice, but she said the whole experience was not very nice la. Quite embarrassing also...

Let's jiayou to lose weight for the wedding!

candyapple

Im size 14-16 and doing my PWS with CangAi in Taiwan end of this month. Was abit worried about the dress size as well, but my consultant told me there have no problem with sizes larger than me. So hoping to find a good selection of gowns when I get there~

Thanks miyabikkg! In the end I signed with White Link. Have yet to decide whether we want to proceed with their add-on Taiwan package.

Have fun for your PWS! I heard that Taiwan in end March and April is lovely. Haha too bad I can’t go during this period.

miyabikkg

Thanks miyabikkg! In the end I signed with White Link. Have yet to decide whether we want to proceed with their add-on Taiwan package.

Have fun for your PWS! I heard that Taiwan in end March and April is lovely. Haha too bad I can’t go during this period.

Thanks!! Congrats too on signing your bridal package! That's one thing done! I think Taiwan would still be nice any season if you're interested in having a scenery that is different from Singapore~

unicorndemon

You guys can try Beautiful Love Wedding, they do have a quite a range of gowns and both my evening and white gown are from them. Only for the chinese qua, i ordered it online from taobao. :)

NanaLin

You guys can try Beautiful Love Wedding, they do have a quite a range of gowns and both my evening and white gown are from them. Only for the chinese qua, i ordered it online from taobao. :)

Hi!! I’m a UK12-14 BTB, do you mind sharing the package you signed with Beautiful Love Wedding?