Any one Took Jess Haute Couture ROM Package

sow_n_boar

Hi can anyone tell me what's the price difference between a MTM gown vs a OTR gown. I'm gg to ROM in July! still dont know where to get my gown. hair makeup done! Stressed!

alleb

I have my package from Empire in 2005. MTM gown plus flowers and makeup at my house. Actually, my gown is for sale if anyone fancy but its very small size lar cos I am very thin. Its just a simple dress. I find that the package is quite expensive. It will be cheaper to get ur dress, make up and flowers outside, unless u are like me, cannot find fitting dress in store. But in all, i am very pleased with their service. The pic of the flowers they show me were very weird old fashion wrapping, so I tell them what flowers I want and to my surprise, it turn out to be nicely wrapped. They are quite accomendating. Leave ur email address here if u want to see my ROM pics.

queenle

Hi all ,
I'm also contemplating for a ROM package at this bridal studio .
Can anyone tell me how's the variety of dress like ? Are there accessories like necklace or earings included ? Thks .

cacky

CynCyn, yeah, accessories can be rented. You just need to inform Jess what you would like to have. But I guess it's better you pick out something you like to match your dress.

queenle

Cacky , is there extra charges or something for the accessories ?
What bout' the dresses ? Are there alot of varieties to choose frm ?

cacky

Yeah, think there'll be extra charges for accessories. You can check with Jess how much more. As for dresses, her package are MTM, so it's more of you deciding what type of design you want.

When I went there, she gave me 2 types to try on: bustier or halter. I picked bustier coz' I wasn't intending to pick a complicated design coz' I didn't have the luxury of time to supervise. If you have the time, sit down and discuss with her what type of design you're looking for.

Jess is accomodating. You just need to tell her clearly what you want and also do trust her expert opinion as sometimes, what we imagine out to be may not necessary look good on us. But I guess Jess has seen enough brides to know what will look good on you and what won't.

queenle

sounds gd . tt's what im looking for . MTM dress is for us to keep one ?
So hw much u paid for yr package .

queenle

ROM PROMOTION PACKAGE (A) $398 & (B) $688

(A) $398: one mtm ROM dress keep ,make up and hair do at shop, one hand bouquet

P/S : So the make up is do at shop one or come hse one ? Go to the shop just to do makeup like quite ma fan .

cacky

Yeah Cyn Cyn, the MTM dress is for us to keep. I took Package A. But bear in mind, if you wanna add stuff, you gotta pay more than that. For example, add lace or embroidery.

As for make-up, I'll be having mine done at the shop. If arrange to go to your house, I suppose you need to pay extra also.

evena

hi, i am think of signing up for JHC rom package as well... Can those with JHC rom packages send me your lovely pics as well cos I really have no idea what type of dress to look for.

Thanks in advance.. My email is [email protected].

klping

hi everyone! I am contemplating to get a ROM package from a BS or getting OTR dresses. Went Lavender yesterday but nothing caught my eye. New stock will be coming in late Sept, which is too late for my ROM. I have seen many of you signing up with JHC. May I take a look at the pictures for those who have taken up the package? My email is [email protected]. Thanks a million!

ahvon

Some feedback for you gals here. I just finished my ROM and I took up a package with JHC (MTM dress, Make up and photography). Quite pleased overall with the make up and my rom dress. Just the photography part i am quite dissappointed. I would not recommend to take up the photography package as the skills and service of the in house photographer is lousy and the price is actually abit more expensive. Really regreted as i should get a professional one outside but due to short of time so i juz sign up with the bridal shop.

vanvan2908

hi all,
just my feedback....i went JHC on sun and felt reallie disappointed..jessica is alright but was quite opinionated in what suits me and pulled a long face when i insisted on trying a bustier dress...

tingtingz

Hi girls, I jst went for my 2nd fitting today for my MTM ROM dress. Is quite pleased with the end product except that it's abit too low cut. Jess was really nice, she offered to make some fabric flowers for me to cover up the cleavage.

Now i'm jst worried about the make up and hair style on that day. I didn't manage to get Lynn, but i got regine instead. Hope everything will turn out well.

journey

I visited them too. they are very attitude. Price are steep too. and their package only include PLAIN dress. if u gonna add-on, that will cost much more.

dreyx

Any1 mind sharing with me your dress/gown from JHC? Still having headache on whr to find nice ROM dress/gown!

[email protected]

Thanks!
happy.gif

renebaby

cfay, u can try Jess Haute Couture.
I had mind done there.. jessica is a nice and helpful lady - she does the design and tailoring of the dress..

renebaby

Hi cfay,

I had emailed you.
Jessica is quite nice, basically i showed her a few pic of the dress i like and she also shared with me her idea and what color is suitable for me cos im quite tanned.

pinkowedding

my assigned makeup artist is ivy. My ROM is on dis sunday, smsed her yesterday to confirm but no reply from her lei.

Read that photographer is lousy.. My photographer assigned is cheong. I hope he is not the lousy photographer you gals are refering to :X

I went to JHC to enquire on their ROM package, tried on a few gowns and did not feel very comfortable with Jessica's service. She was a little pushy and insistent on the type of dress that suits you. The way she asks questions is like "forcing" you to make up your mind quickly. We were not impressed with their photo album portfolio. The dresses also seem to be made of mainly the same type of fabric (the stiffer kind). I wanted a chiffon material, but they don't seem to be big on that.

The ROM package price is attractive though.