Any nice local places to recommend for outdoor photography?

huiz

Hihi,

Just to share with u that I went to the following places:

Orchid Garden @ Botanics ($5 entrance fee)
Tudor Court
The Gardens Condo @ Bishan (need permission to get in)
Seletar Airbase

lladro

hi there,

saw this outdoor shoot from magazine. anybody knows where is this plc?

534161.jpg
534162.jpg

huizz

Hi Dovey,

There's a waterfall at the Orchid Garden next to the Botanics. While the Botanics is free entry for everyone, there's an fee of $5 per head if u wanna go into the Orchid Garden. I took my PS there. Not so sure if there's a waterfall in the BG itself or not.

vernwyen

The new henderson bridge is a look location IMO. Too bad ours is oredi over else i would suggest to the PG to go there
happy.gif

cloudeaglestone

I remember seeing an outdoor grassland where there's a swing that's hung from a huge tree branch. I wonder if that's the same one which Fann sat on in a TV promotional clip. Does another know where that place is?

riversight

Hi,
does anyone know of indoor places that has a grand piano and does not require exhorbitant entrance fees? My fiancee and myself are thinking of taking photos.

tiffanylys

anybody noes where to find HORSE CAROUSEL in singapore? BIG COLORFUL horse carousel. not small tiny 3 horses type...let me know thank u!

tiffanylys

wow okie coz i check out their website and call them they say don't have...maybe pull down liao! haizz...anyway thanks!

jaslyn288

hey gals, maybe can consider bottle tree, located opposite Yishun Stadium.. but their entrance is actually opposite sembawang air base.. =D

kerztur

2 Keppel Bay Vista
Abandoned buildings
Airport Terminal 3
Alexandar Park
Alexandra Colonial Style
Alexandra Hill
Ang Siang Park
Asian Civilization Museum
Boat Quay
Botanical Gardens
Bungalows
CBD Area
Changi Beach
Changi Boardwalk
Chijmes
Clarke Quay
Desaru and Sultan Garden
East Coast Park
Esplande
Fort Canning
Fullerton (Night Shot)
Fullerton Area
Jurong Bird Park
Kent Ridge Park
Labrador Park
Mandai Orchid Garden
Marina Bay
Millienum walk waterfall
Mount Faber
National Museum
Pub venues
Pulau Ubin
Punggol Beach
Punggol Lalang Field
Raffles Marina
Restaurant venues
Saddle club at Bukit Timah
Scarlet hotel
Selatar Sir Base
Sentosa “Big Tree”
Sentosa Tanjong Beach
Shophouses at Telok Ayer/ Neil Road
Singapore Yatch Club
Singapore Zoo
St.Theresa Church
Tudor Court
Tanjong Pagar Railway
Thian Hock Keng Temple
Vivocity

blinky03

My friend did her wedding shoot at dempsey road. Got an old church there. Saw her pics. quite nice. like malacca...

geniecatcher

wah..so ex to take photos in Lunar ah? abit too ex already..

anyone know if we have to pay if we intend to have some photoshoot at the below locations?

1. Scarlet hotel
2. National Museum
3. Chijmes
4. Asian Civilisation Museum

xinyue

you will have to pay if you intend to have PS in national museum and asian civilisation museum. not too sure on fees though.

blinky03

a lot of places now need to pay. my friend got stopped at the punggol club (can't rem name) and was asked to pay few hundred dollars for the shoot.

geniecatcher

wah...that means before arriving at the place must already check with the management if doing photoshoot at its premises is chargeable anot..if not kena turned away so spoiler...

quido

I would like to recommend Emerald Hills ... if you like old buildings. Very nostalgic ! Love that place !! Over there you get pubs, swings, a good mixture of the new and old.