Any mahjong players out there?

me also yishun
happy.gif

christineoah

Hi Gals,

I'm a MJ LOVER!

I've juz shifted in to PONGGOL EAST, hope to get to know some MJ neighbours.. hahaha. Anyone out there?

If anyone of u interested, can exchange HP# wf me, i can play mj wf u gals too but preferably at my house or ard ponggol area lor.

pls email me [email protected]

w3ddingb3lls

Harlo, any friendly majong kakis around Sengkang Area? How big you all play? All gals or guys or mixed? You may email me your contacts and usual time of playing. =) Thanks. =) Good luck to all...

w3ddingb3lls

Hi MeL and all active majong players,

Kindly leave down your msn contacts or email me your msn/email/HP contacts so that we can liaise further. [email protected]

If possible, let me know your location and time to play and how big you play.

Heez. Thanks. Look forward to hearing from you. Keep this thread active......=D

shirleyjasmine

Hi to all,

Im a MJ lovers too. But always short of leg. staying at Ubi. Wnting to play in the east mostly on Thu, anytime(cos my off day). Any amount up to 3/6. Can contact me at my email [email protected]. or sms me at 96798995.

Really looking forward to play the game

old_fashion

Dear MJ kakis,

Anyone playing "pay for all" style? (the rest need not pay, only the one who discard the tiles that allow another player to game will pay)
e.g. playing 5/10.
u discarded a card and 1 player game with
- 1 fan, u pay $4 (the rest need not pay)
- 2 fans, u pay $8
- 3 fans, $16
- 4 fans, $32
- 5 fans, $64
- 6 fans, $128 etc.

cck83

Hi to all,
Andrew from CCK.
Would like to play 50c/$1 game.
Conceal additonal 1 double, flower bite and gang $3/$6.
(FOR YOUR INFO, i DON'T PLAY SHOOTER PAY STYLE).
Any game arrangement kindly sms me at 91477537.
Hope to see u guys soon.

old_fashion

Hi Yuki,

I mean how many players you have... i assume that got enough kakis liao.. when you usually play> (weekends, weekday night?)

I'm in late 20s too. Admiralty as in Woodlands area near Vista point? Or in Sembawang area (Admiralty link)?

I'm staying in the north west too..

yuki_ko

Hi Old fashion

Usually, when they need leg,then they will call mi lor... usually, weekends nite. Not familiar with that area actually...

Hi Veve & Zlaine

If u all keen in 03/06 and play at bt batok, can add mi in yr [email protected]

squaretable

Hi noknok

'old fashion' gave a very detailed explanation on what I meant by throwers pay (see his posting dated Aug 2, 2008). This style of playing is gaining popularity as it is a much fairer game. You really get to determine your own 'fate'. If your card is weak, just play safe and follow what other kakis throw. As long as you don't throw for others to game, you don't pay.

squaretable

Hi Noella

Playing only 50c/$1, how pro can we be leh. Nevertheless, if you are junior level, better stick to lower stake 1st. Good advice yah??

squaretable

Hi Noella

If u run thru this forum, there are players looking for 10c/20c, 20c/40c, 30c/60c kakis. Highly unlikely all 4 kakis will be total strangers. Where got fun like that.

squaretable

Hi noknok

Some days, we do play the hongkong style mj that you are familiar with. If you are interested, do PM me your contact details.

zhu22

Hi

Got so many mj player here. I staying at Sengkang(fernvale). normally play 30c/60c. I can host at my place.

Finding khaki to play on this sunday noon, interested can PM me.
Hope i can know more mj khaki
happy.gif

little_a

hi, who wanna play MJ on thurs at 8pm? 0.5/1.00 min. 4 rounds shooter pays. Please PM me if interested... location is sembawang

yuki_ko

Hi Pinkeden... I stay in Bt Batok... can play together... u can PM me and leave me a sms... btw, u didn't leave yr pm on... so cannot pm u...