Any Korean drama serial fans here?

dreamymi

Hi aquaries....I agree, he is so cute... taht y i must buy the dvd to keep so that i can watch it every night .... hahah

i like the Tai Hou Ma Ma (Grandma) she is so cute...

dreamymi

Ya I agree.... hahah plus the part where 妃宫娘娘 hide in the hole and fall asleep inside... I enjoy it so much.... hahah

naoki

Hey Vyvy

Is your dvd china-dubbed and how is the eng translation? I'm still searching for a good eng sub and taiwan-dubbed.

rainingbear

Hi naoki, i go back and check okie...coz its doesn't matter for me...the best is have Goong SPECIAL....

Hi CL and J Tham, i will help you check with the person who get it for me.

will let u know again...

Thanks ya...

naoki

aiya so sad... i will TAHAN and WAIT (since i actually have watched the drama and all the specials, NG etc)....i need to have eng sub cos my friend cant read chinese characters and she also cannot stand china-dubbed... the pitch a bit too high...got friend going taiwan.. will 'psycho' them to check for me... maybe by then it would have come here liao... Thanks vyvy

sakurasan

Hi Vyvy and acquarius

Full House was fantastic!! I think Song Hye Gyo is the most gorgeous woman (under 25) on the planet!! Sangdoo is nice initially but it's getting abit too sad for me...and I heard that the ending is not good.

rainingbear

CL and J tham,

Do you still want me to check for you the DVD, coz no w the Goong going to launch in Singapore??? Let me know....Thx

sassy_bride

hey, my friend just bought gong from hk with english, chinese n korean subtitles. she told me it's just 8 SGD n the quality is very good.

muakz

oh i have princess lulu & some other korean dramas to clear... some watched once, some still brand new with plastic seal.. dvd & also vcd... suddenly overwhelmed with too many activities.. tv also collecting dust liao..
sad.gif
.. anyone keen on getting, can PM me.. thanks.

fatbaby1234

Hi Dogs4Life,

Wats the price for Princess LuLu? It is nice show? wat other titles you selling?

I've juz finished "Goong". Really nice and cute drama. Highly recommended!! Now my whole mind is "Xin" - the crown prince. He's so tall (1.87m) and cool yet cute. I especially like his smile ..... hehehe

my email is [email protected]. thanks.

muakz

hi all... princess lulu is original dvd.. with english & chinese subtitles... excellent dubbing & subs... actually after buying it i watched first few episodes and then after that korean fever subsided for me...
happy.gif

hoping to clear off at $28.. have some other dvds as well.. will post the titles on monday when i go home check this weekend.. thanks..

muakz

erm, i also have that... Original VCD. $20. Watched once. In excellent condition. Korean or Chinese language with Chinese or Malay subtitles. Funny & heartwarming show with excellent ratings. Pickup at Raffles or Parkway on weekdays. Additionally Sengkang on weekends also possible. Thanks.

luv4cass

No.of discs: 7 [Including bonus disc]
Disc 1 to 6 contains 24 episodes drama.

Disc 7 contains special features which includes interview by characters, NGs, making and behind the scenes clips.

No. of episodes: 24 + special features on making of drama.

Subtitles: English/Chinese

Audio: Korean/Chinese

Condition: 100% Brand New & Sealed

Selling price: S$28/-

may76

I am interested to buy the Goong DVD, but i do not want China Speech, Anyone has please sms me at 93396196 urgently.

naoki

hi

FYI, if you waiting to buy the non-chinese dubbed, you got to wait for a while more as Taiwan has only just started screening. And if you interested to get the non-chinese dubbed dvd, you can get it at Blue Max when it arrives.

narnia

Hi For those who are interested, I saw Goong VCD on sale (taiwan dubbed) yesterday at Pok Kim (Toa Payoh). However, it is only Volume 1 (12 disc). Cost $19.90. Salesperson shared that volume 2 not in Singapore yet.

sinkor

wow! hihi!

Happen to come across this thread and realise that so many people love korean drama! thats good! hmm...in fact, i have watched finish Goong few months ago...... not that nice as you all mentioned leh....bcos starting is nice but ending sianz liao.....

shirley98

Hi Ladies...

i am Korean Drama Fans too.. hehehe... just bought Goong and finished it in 3 days time... oh my god.. i really like Joo Ji-hoon... hehe so cute esp when he smiles..

I suddenly have a rush to learn Korean language .. anyone learning korean langugage in singapore?? hehe...

cecilialim

skies... can't be.. my auntie bought whole set of goong part 1 and 2 together.. now i watching.. just finished my girl.. very nice show!

cecilialim

becoming a common language haha.. i watched pincess lulu in korean cos the china dubbed mandarin sucks haha! not bad.. but quite diff to say...

mayumi

yeah!! Kim sam soon is gona be shown on tv soon!!1 of my fav dramas..
happy.gif

* i'm also learning korean.. but mine is at CC..

zheng

Hi

Have got PRINCESS HOURS (usual price $49.90) and LOVE PIAZZI (usual price $39.90) DVDs for sale.

Anyone interested, pls sms me at 98157072.

applescream

Hi ladies,

any recommendation for series like kim sam soon?
funny & heart warming? I dun like the cry cry type..any suggestion pls?

rainingbear

Lover in Prague...this one huh, not so bad but a bit tuo loh...i q like this show...alto the actor not that nice lah huh...

Anyway, "Goong" fighting fighting...