Any invitation card designers to recommend?

minssy

hi allie,

welcome... i dunnoe abt other contacts but probably you can type 'card designers' and see what you can get?
happy.gif

pansymaniac

hey minnssy,

I used ola.com.sg too! I'm happy with the service as well as the designs. Best of all pricing is reasonable!

Hi lourdes, maybe you can try them...personal experience with them was good...

pansymaniac

hihi minssy,

I paid $2.00 each for my cards and it looked so good! I'm so happy I did that!

Best thing was I got many suggestions on how to keep to my budget yet get that same look and feel that I wanted!

Have you printed your cards yet?

minssy

hi jane,

i have not... i can wait till early aug to start printing.. $2 a card aint that cheap leh... hee....

ublur

hi gals, i bought my card from american treasures.. but i print and design my own inserts.. i only print abt 30 of them for my ROM.. pretty reasonable price.. if u all interested to take a look, i can show u my invitation card..

ublur

lourdes, u got mail.. Diy one so dun expect too much.. hahhaa
i used a sticker (golden pair of wedding rings) at the back of my envelope. Very pretty and nice.. I still have more than 30 of them left..anyone here interested? will sell it for a small nominal value..

lourdes

hi blur blur,

received your email, omg so nice!
how much you pay for the invitation cards?
and how much you want to sell the stickers?

ublur

lourdes, thanks for compliments.my hubby design and print out the inserts.. initially we wanted to get those ready printed cards, but too expensive as we only need about 30 invitation for my ROM..
Those invitation card include : envelope, translucent cover, and the card.. cost $2 per set... U can go down to american treasures and select urself.. many designs...
I bought 1 page of those stickers at $10. I am willing to sell off at $5. It's no longer useful for me cos those are left overs.. I spend a long time searching for that stickers...
If u really interested, i think i still have some leftover materials, mayb can pass to you if u wan.. but have to go back home n dig..

lourdes

hi blur blur,

where is american treasures?
i saw those stickers at takashimaya before, you bought from there?
how many pages of those stickers you left?
how much must i pay for those leftover materials?

ublur

lourdes, hmmm.. american treasures is the same shopping complex as paradox.. forget the name thou.. it's in orchard.. the shopping complex near orchard tower i think..
is it? got those stickers in taka? how much they selling? if they are selling cheaper, then get from them... my leftover materials are those inserts i printed.. it's actually quite shimmery and is very nice.. think can get from normal popular bookshop or from art friend... I dun noe if i still have them. I can give it to u provided i can find them...

ublur

opps, i forget to reply u on tt.. i only bought 1 page only... and 1 page consist many stickers... i used up abt half i think...

ublur

lourdes, yup.. if u wan them... hmm.. i aren't sure.. at least more than 20 of them left i go back n see how many i have left then will leave a reply here later in the night..

ublur

lourdes, i still got 30 of those stickers left.. U still wan it? not much material left over, but there is one card which i tried DIY but was pretty tedious..tt's y we ended up buying the cards instead.. however, the DIY card design is pretty nice.. will pass to u if u want.. n har... a few precious moments stickers too...

let me noe if u wan them. anyway my ROM already over, so no more use to me.. might as well pass on to others who are eagerly making own invites...

pansymaniac

Hi minssy,

Hee, I thought it was a good price cos the card turn out real nice
happy.gif

Plus other pple I checked out was like $3 plus dollars.........

So value for money
happy.gif

pansymaniac

Haha Minssy, that's why I chose them...other pple charge $3+ whereas I got $2 mah!

Hi sugarsugar, I printed 350pcs, but I was quoted around that range of $2 anyway while other shops quoted me much more. They design the entire card for you..basically I sat down with them to tell them what I am looking for and then I sit back and relax. They show me some designs and then I chose the one I like..

Hi all, Let me take a picture first then I send it to you all OK?

stupeed

*sigh* ok, so according to singaporebrides i'm not supposed to promote any supplier/merchant in the forums...this regardless how many others have promoted their own suppliers to no end.

why so unfair? why why?

sad.gif

stupeed

anyway, i highly recommend my invitation card designers, so anyone who would like my opinion, please ask me. thank you.

minssy

hi sgbrides,

its not abt being unfair. sgbrides is very lenient already. if you are in FBO, your post will be removed cos there are moderators there! sgbrides will try to prevent advertisers to register as a new nick and then advertise and advertise. its not right lor.

and its not that u cant advertise and share contacts. its the way you do it. if you have used them already and then you share the contacts, its fine. but if you just keep posting for them, then its not correct lor. who knows you could be the pple there rite?

fcukme

hi sgbrides,

yeah think u cant "advertise" unless the merchant is listed on sg directory. think thatz only fair cos they pay for being listed rite?

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Sgbrides,

We apologise for removing your messages. Like minssy and fyke have mentioned, contacts and recommendations can be shared. The problem lies with the way you were sharing the contacts. You've posted 11 similar messages in the forum which is not allowed and this has been stated in our "Terms of Use" which you've agreed when you've signed-up for an account in the forum.

As you've aggressivley posted multiple similar messages in the forum, which is also commonly termed as spamming, you would actually be doing more harm instead of helping them. Genuine wedding couples would very likely think that the messages were made by the service provider themselves.

The service provider has already advertise with us and is already listed in our directory. Please do not undermine their marketing efforts as you may inadvertently caused more harm than help.

We appreciate your understanding. Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

minssy

hi sgbrides,

u r not folly lah.. dun worry. i believe you are nice and will of cos hope to share contacts but well, maybe if someone ask for recommendation, then u suggest lah.. then its fine okie?

ublur

loudes, how's ur invite preparation getting on? i hope my material did help u a little. do keep me update on ur progress.. cheers

stupeed

hi girl, my invitation card designers are now listed on the singapore brides directory - cardblanche do check them out at their website!

urbangirl

Stars,

say i have my design in mind and I just need him to have it drawn or design and get the template out. Can you pleease advice the price first?!? 100? 150?? possible?