Any good pores treatment to recommend?

vallhs

hi tootie,
hv emailed u.
happy.gif

yule

Has anyone of you ever tried Exuviance by Neostrate chemical peel product that can be found in selective clinics and salons. http://www.neostrata.com/exuviance

Exuviance Beauty Salon used to be at Wisma Level 4 (same floor as the Food Court, Peter & Guys, Jantzen, Supercuts, Coverlooks) but now that floor is under renovation I believe. Too bad!

I am convinced that open pores can only be cured by chemical peel treatment because AHA helps to remove the epidermis and regenerates your skin with a fresh layer of baby-smooth skin. Your complexion will look like smooth porcelain with a tinge of rosy glow after a few treatments. Black and whiteheads will also be removed in the process.

I used to start with AHA 8 then progressed to AHA 10. For higher AHA, the beautician will only leave it on for a mere 3-5min and wash off with a neutraliser to soothe your skin.

You may purchase Exuviance products and DIY at home. But make sure you apply a good sunblock after each treatment.

yule

Has anyone of you ever tried Exuviance by Neostrate chemical peel product that can be found in selective clinics and salons. http://www.neostrata.com/exuviance

Exuviance Beauty Salon used to be at Wisma Level 4 (same floor as the Food Court, Peter & Guys, Jantzen, Supercuts, Coverlooks) but now that floor is under renovation I believe. Too bad!

I am convinced that open pores can only be cured by chemical peel treatment because AHA helps to remove the epidermis and regenerates your skin with a fresh layer of baby-smooth skin. Your complexion will look like smooth porcelain with a tinge of rosy glow after a few treatments. Black and whiteheads will also be removed in the process.

I used to start with AHA 8 then progressed to AHA 10. For higher AHA, the beautician will only leave it on for a mere 3-5min and wash off with a neutraliser to soothe your skin.

You may purchase Exuviance products and DIY at home. But make sure you apply a good sunblock after each treatment.

yule

vallhs

hi yule,
chemical peel sounds quite strong.
i think it will be more advisable to use it under the care of a beautician.
happy.gif

vallhs

hi yule,
happy.gif

vallhs

hi yule,
happy.gif

yule

hi LHT:
It's true...so ladies, better find a good beautician and do it in a salon if you're a first-timer. I know Lancome just came up with a 4-step chemical peel range that is pretty expensive. It's supposed to be rather mild, suitable for Home DIY.

yule

hi LHT:
It's true...so ladies, better find a good beautician and do it in a salon if you're a first-timer. I know Lancome just came up with a 4-step chemical peel range that is pretty expensive. It's supposed to be rather mild, suitable for Home DIY.

yule

hi LHT:

vallhs

Hi yule,
agree with you. must find a certified and good beautician.
happy.gif

but not sure if long term usage of AHA lead to sensitive skin?

Hi Jacqueline,
Need your email address.
happy.gif

vallhs

Hi yule,
happy.gif

Hi Jacqueline,
Need your email address.
happy.gif

vallhs

Hi yule,
happy.gif

Hi Jacqueline,
Need your email address.
happy.gif

salbebe

hi gcy, me used to have big pores ard my nose n cheeks too. after 5 treatment of erbium laser n using retin A now much smaller liao..

shin_

Hey thanks..

But where can I get them?
Actually I'm using Kose black mask now, but after subsequent usage find that the blackheads still there.

BTW, you said you used both the masque & scrub, but if just use the masque only, will it still be as effective?

vallhs

hi babybbsg,
Can't send the email to the addy provided.
Don't mind giving me another email addy?
Thanks.

Hi chamber_galz,
Have emailed u.
happy.gif

gooober

hi ladies
i bot a microbeads srub to remove the tiny white head bumps on my nose area after I went for a grooming class. we were asked to do the scrub on one side of the nose only and compare the left side and the right side. it was amazing tat the side which was scrubbed was cleared of the white heads. I bot the scrub and passed it to my colleague who complained of the same problem. ask her to do half nose as well and she also bot the scrub.
I think if you use a gentle scrub in a circular motion, you will be able to remove the white heads on your face, which will then reduce the size of the pores as these white heads are dislodged. the blue coloured scrub is only $36. ok lah.. not to ex. =)

if you want to get it, I can email you the srub's website etc. the brand was recently advertised on Her World =)

babu

Goober!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! faster faster email me or text me!!!!!!!!!! hurry hurry!!! my hb coming back!!!! i want to look mei mei!!!!!!!!! wahahahaha..

babu

goober!!!!!! yes i am back!!!!! kekekekeke.. missed u too!! yes indeed need to catch up soon!!!!!!!
but meanwhile.... faster faster send the xian dan to me!!! kekekeke