Any good pores treatment to recommend?

vallhs

Hi,
The product beibei uses seem to be similar to what i am using as well.
I have had open pores and blackheads on my nose and cheeks for several years since secondary school days.
Tried the scrub & mask since June this year. I can see that my blackheads are less obvious. I just bought and tried the skin renewal lotion (same brand) 2 weeks ago and observed that my pores are getting smaller.
I find that the products work for me.
happy.gif

For those who are interested to know about the products, you may either pm or email me at [email protected].

vallhs

Hi,
I have had open pores and blackheads on my nose and cheeks for several years since secondary school days.
Tried the scrub & mask since June this year. I can see that my blackheads are less obvious. I just bought and tried the skin renewal lotion (same brand) 2 weeks ago and observed that my pores are getting smaller.
happy.gif

For those who are interested to know about the products, you may either pm or email me at [email protected].

vallhs

Hi,
happy.gif