Any good hairstylist to recommend?

bel_vodka

try this stylist. she used to be full time hair educator for loreal n matrix(subsidiary of loreal) hair educator. her skills is really good. she do hair redesign, hairstyling for photoshoot, local n int'l hair shows n seminar, n hairdo for parties n functons. i've been goin to her for my hair for 7 yrs. tho her salon is located at hdb areas, but her skills is more than those u find in towns area. aniway, juz hope to intro her to more pple. to share gd things with pple who is brides to be or married is my forte. im not the stylist ok. tryin to advertise mainly out of gd will.
happy.gif

claudin at 603 ang mo kio ave 5 #01-2659
to call for appt : 9638 7792

nearest mrt - yck (to tk cab, will cost u abt $3.40)
2nd nearest mrt - amk (to tk bus 269, quite a long ride)
c which u prefer.
happy.gif

iicekacang

Went to Icon (a subsi of Shunji), looked for this guy stylist cos my colleague said he was good. 1st time, i was v pleased with his art (I requested for concave) - the cut was even. however,it was not so for the 2nd and 3rd cut. Kept having flyaway hair even after blowing. Was pissed when he was always distracted during the cut.

I stopped going to that place.

paulsjaz

try hair de exchange located at plaza singapura.look for babara lim.Even after some side track,i stil go back to her.her charges are quite affordable..hair cut + blow + wash ia abt 30-35.

jesse

i'm e regular customer of hair de exchange.her rebonding is quiet ok, at least can last long.. but for cutting hair, i dun really recommend. she never can cuts based on what i tell her even after i bring a "sample" photo of those hair style, she still fail to do so. so pissed of =(. i oso hv to wait 4 quiet e long time round 3-4 hrs just 4 cutting my hair as it always crowded n she always run here n there during the cutting..uks...

patriciafe

if you ok with serangoon central location, try below, belong to my friend, very good skill & price quite reasonable (not the very low end but not as expensive as you mentioned also)

BLK 253 SERANGOON CENTRAL DR #01-191, look for Daniel the Director

Just mentioned recommend by Fiona, hope this help :p

rosemarie

Went last week and had Marcus cut my curly hair! THE BEST haircut I have had since moving here 2 yrs ago. He did an amazing job cutting and doing highlights in my naturally curly hair.
I definitely recommend him!! HE is my hair's new best friend here in Singapore!!!

stzoya

Hi ppl, i would like share my experience. 1st time went cut by a female Master stylist at ICON in WISMA. Total damage is $400 rebond, bob and color. v gd review. Second time gt cut by a Senior hairstylist Male, long wavy hair. e cut was ok. bt i was asking his advice if I should rebond my hair since i did it 4 mths ago.

I kinda regret aft tt as I can tell e assistant was v scared when she did my hair as i have some bleached highlights and it was rebonded 4 mths ago and also recolored 1 mth ago.

So i would like to advise ppl to only do rebonding once a yr and nt to be so easily influenced by the hairstylist as the total damage was S$300 and the services was nt fantastic. Even the assistant asked me why do i want to rebond my hair since it is so straight. I feel e male stylist did nt advise me to his best advice. as so much chemical can cause it to be brittle.

I did mentioned to him it was nt so easily managable as i gt a bad haircut in Dec. Will not go again !!! Exp, no gd services and prob out to get you to spend more money instead of thinking ur hair condition

ybur

Anyway, the saloon I recommended is Shunji Matsuo and the hairstylist is Kaoru. This hair saloon is one of the best in Singapore. It is recommended by many magazines. I find that they know which styles to recommend and also the stylist showed me how to make my hair make my face look less round. Very impressed lah..can make my fat face look sharp..Anyway you can call them at 62381522.

stzoya

I went back to Shunji at 313. Caelyn hair cut director was 60 plus ... ok hair cut ... bt LOUSY service. 1st I cant use my stamped to get a free treatment although it was not stated it was to be expire aft 6 mths in the card. Now they changed to a point system. And no water was served or asked. No gd service and they actually freaking use intern to wash hair. 60 plus hair cut and they use intern. The wash was bad. Service was bad. will not go again. Now I go H2O at Lucky Plaza abt 40 hair cut by Simon. gd service -)

janet_w

Hi Ladies,

Can anyone recommend a good hairstylist for a good hair cut? Whats the price like?

Many thanks in advance!
Hi
please do visit my highly recomended hairstylist Jane Khoo (previously from J's Salon at Goodwood Park).Took me 1 year to look for her as I am now living in Vancouver. I stopped getting my haircut as I couldn't find where Jane is. Now that I found her, she has since begin her own with 2 good friends in Tao Payoh. Jane has been styling my hair for more than 10 years so trust me, hair cut, colour they are great.
Add: Tao Payoh Lor 1 Block 125 #01-547.(Hair Affair Studio) 6253 1239. This is NOT an advertisement! I am sincerely glad that I found my hairstylist!

Janet

Xiaoyang

For less than 20 minutes haircut and blow dry, $58 charged at Hair Affair Studio is definitely overpriced for a salon located in HDB area.

janet_w

Hi
please do visit my highly recomended hairstylist Jane Khoo (previously from J's Salon at Goodwood Park).Took me 1 year to look for her as I am now living in Vancouver. I stopped getting my haircut as I couldn't find where Jane is. Now that I found her, she has since begin her own with 2 good friends in Tao Payoh. Jane has been styling my hair for more than 10 years so trust me, hair cut, colour they are great.
Add: Tao Payoh Lor 1 Block 125 #01-547.(Hair Affair Studio) 6253 1239. This is NOT an advertisement! I am sincerely glad that I found my hairstylist!

Janet

ohliviax12

I recently got my hair cut and colour by Darrius who is a Creative Stylist at Plan B by Vast Hair at Far East Plaza which my friend recommended. I have heard good reviews about him and his services. Made an appointment with him and before I knew it I was already at the salon getting my hair done by him. I am usually quite picky when it comes to haircuts and colouring as I do it very often. I am also quite particular about my hair condition. *Women first world problem.
He was very professional with his consultation and was very patient with accommodating to my needs. He even introduced me to a basic treatment which is much better than other high end treatment which I have tried before with other salon!

Love the end result!! Walked out of the salon with happy hair. Well done Darrius !!

Make an appointment with him early by dropping him a text @ 91873049 as he is not always around and his slots are limited.

I promise you will not be disappointed!!! :):):)