Any good facial in Hougang Area

rosemarie

I tried home based facial in sengkang
she using Dermalogica .i feel very good and her price very reasonable.
highly recommended. thumb up ^_^
After many such treatments happening outside, I really prefer to go to home facial

porcarokinch

My best idea for you that treatment really good. Guasha facial is a method of facial with cleanser,scrub,masque,eye,treatment.but we do add massage with buffolo horn.Chinese Jade for massage on the face. This is extremely very good to remove the dead skin black head. Further on to reduce the eye bag, black circle on eye, lifting & reduce fine line. Hence the treatment is longer up to 1.45mins to 2hr

Murano Glass

justamum

Hi.

I am letting go a facial package with Zen Beauty @ Novena Sqaure 2.

10 x $288 Meditrina facial
free one year remove of 'you pao'
free 3 x foot reflex and 3 x back massage

The package is $2888.
Please qoute me a reasonable price if u are keen.
Hp: 9 8 5 5 4 5 6 0

Thank you ^_^

pauline74

can try my beautician at buangkok
tried them through friend's recommendation here and fall in love with them after trying
no hard selling
i feel very good and value for money.
highly recommended. thumb up ^_^

affinity

I've gt a freelance beautician cum masseuse who's staying in Hougang area to share as well. Gt to know her thru my colleague and the gd thing is that she provides out call to ur home service and it helps me to save on my transport cost.

I took up the full facial (cleansing, detox, firming & moisturing) with brief body massage service for $40/1hr during my 1st try and 90mins during my 2nd try.

By the way, she provides solely body massage (body detox, body slimming & boobs firming) for $40/1hr as well.

Pte msg me if u'r interested.

smileyann

I've gt a freelance beautician cum masseuse who's staying in Hougang area to share as well. Gt to know her thru my colleague and the gd thing is that she provides out call to ur home service and it helps me to save on my transport cost.

I took up the full facial (cleansing, detox, firming & moisturing) with brief body massage service for $40/1hr during my 1st try and 90mins during my 2nd try.

By the way, she provides solely body massage (body detox, body slimming & boobs firming) for $40/1hr as well.

Hi can you share her contact? Thanks.

evontan

My best idea for you that treatment really good. Guasha facial is a method of facial with cleanser,scrub,masque,eye,treatment.but we do add massage with buffolo horn.Chinese Jade for massage on the face. This is extremely very good to remove the dead skin black head. Further on to reduce the eye bag, black circle on eye, lifting & reduce fine line. Hence the treatment is longer up to 1.45mins to 2hr

Murano Glass
Can pm the info?

kennethtyd

Share contact please~ haha