Any feedback on Citi Bella, Haach, Prettislim?

chermie123

Hi,

I tried haach n i wld say they r sucks.. very bad svc... very disappointed lor.. now i m with spa ritual at tras street. their svc is gd lor n i can realli relax n enjoy my facial.. can try

b_n_l

I have used facial package at Haach M Hotel (shenton way). The ambience there is very good and the service is not bad too. They will recommend u new products but if u say dont want, they wont nag and push u.

Simple facial packages at M Hotel works out to be abt $38 per session, includes extraction, and a mask treatment. But if u sign up at M Hotel, you cannot go to other Haach outlets. It's exclusive.

katyeo

My experience at Haach Suntec City few year back was horrible!! On my first session, they keep pushing me to add on products during my facial session.... n will tell me if you dun add this n that your skin condition will not improve and it will be a useless for you to sign this package... (which i hv already signed the $2600++ package with them). Then after the 1st session (with all the squeezing n dunno what they hv done to my skin that make it appear so red, will push me to buy lots of home care products. The most unbelievable thing is when i refuse, the manager said "look at thd mirror, your face is like toad skin now n you still dun want to use all these to rescue!" The fact is my condition is not really that bad... its just that i've some pimple on my face then.

My god!! Overall, i spent around $6000+ during the 1st session!! (I signed the package & had the 1st session done on the same day)

Worse thing is, at the end of my package, my skin does not improve much.....

lynnde

Sigh. I'm currently at Bottomslim. The staff there are super push, keep asking me to add on more products... EVERY SINGLE SESSSION.! If its that the last session, they pushy, i dun mind coz understandable.. Now i really regret going to slim centres, suppose to relax, but u cant. in the end i read mazagine ask the lady to SHUT UP, she silent for few mins and start again...wth
Spent abt 3k plus 4k plus there already

jas180583

Hi ladies, I am customer with Haach for around 10 years now. I only do facial there. They used to be quite pushy but ever since I told them that I hate to be pushed to buy things when I am suppose to enjoy my facial in peace, they stopped being pushy during the facial session. They would still update me latest promo & etc., but they won't push.

I remembered after my 1st year with them, I bought another new package and told them to put a note on my customer card that I do not like the idea of adding onto my packages for no good reason and I will buy new package only if there is very attractive promo or when I am left with less than 3 facial sessions.

Since then, no beautician would push me and all they do for so many years, is just to update me on latest promo & nothing else.

My facial packages becomes more & more reasonably priced, affordable and value for money after sticking with them for so long. Because they are not pushy most of the time, whenever my package is down to 2 or 3 sessions, it is so easy to sell me again as I always say yes since whatever they offer me will always be quite reasonably priced. And because they know I'm loyal already, they no longer bit around the bush or push things or facial that are not good.

In fact, when they have new services or products, the beautician will advice if I really need it. If no need, she will tell me not to waste money.

ninz

Hi,

I have a package with Haach. Actually, i'm a satisfied customer

I go to the one at Midpoint. They do try to ask u to try their other packages but i was quite firm on taking 'facial' only at $33 each. On top of that, i took up their eye treatments as well. Other than that, other stuff the comes after the basic facial, was no no to me.

Service wise quite ok though. Eventhough i said no to others, 'she' was still ok and attitude was the same as before, friendly and all.

Now, i go to the Haach at Plaza Singapura, easier parking and 1st hr free!

I have my fav therapist there by the name Ann. She's fantastic! Her shoulder massage after the facial was superb! She doesn' rush it and gave me a 10min massage.. unlike the rest..

Seriously, u must stand firm when they try to sell u other stuff. No means no but with a smile. In return, there will be a smile too

pantieileen

Hi Jasmine and Nina,
I'm also with Haach for almost 10years! I agree that they are not that pushy if u tell them beforehand. I do facial only at Haach M-Hotel. My regular beautician is Jessie and i'm with her for more than 2yr..hopefully she doesn't quit!
Yes, i agree the prices become cheaper and cheaper over the years, never understood why.
I normally buy my packages with Grace and i think she sort of understand my needs and pattern over the years so she doesn't hardsell and i counter offer back if she offer me something and makes things tougher for her..haha

So far, most of my friends are also at Haach although we go on different days. Sometimes when we are there on the same day, they make it a point to put us on the same room so it's like a surprise!

jas180583

Yes, Haach is not very pushy. Or maybe I am so use to them & happy with them that when they are pushy, I won't even notice. Haha!

Right now, I have ADL pkg, normal facial pkg, meso pkg & light pkg with them. I even bought their skincare to try (AgeSaver).

Actually, if it's not for the fact that I find them quite good & not so pushy, I wouldn't have spend so much money at Haach.

pantieileen

U bought so many? I only got this ADR package and that's about it. I think i spend about 5k annually at Haach so its ok for bi-weekly trips

jas180583

Yes! I started buying different treatments becos of my wedding early this year. since then i con't indulging in better more ex treatments cos i feel that a mixture of different treatments & normal facial actually makes a difference. I feelmy complexion becomes slightly better except for the times when my menses come or when i'm over stress at work til breakout...

pantieileen

oh ya same loh. i go more frequently coz wedding coming also. Best of all, i combine accupuncture treatments also. But then stress and constant travelling at work then pimple pop back

pantieileen

its like ant bite when its the most painful but most of the time it just felt like the needle is hanging on your face.

Actually when he poke into my lower back and ankles its worse than face

pantieileen

$40 per session at the TCM i go once a week or every 2weeks depending when i'm back in singapore.
About 30min per session inclusive of herbal pills and herbal tea.

I also realise when i eat the pills and drink the tea, the color of the urine become clear sometimes colorless. when i don't eat then the color is yellow (like tea color). Apparently the pills and tea is to reduce body heat that causes pimples.

According to my beautician, seems like got improvement with TCM then i start to wonder what does facial improve for me..but then already paid for facial so just treat is as a relaxation facial loh

jas180583

Thx for the info!
happy.gif
I will consider cos I'm really afraid needles poking into my face...

lonelyger

Anyone tried this at www/facebook.com/bellaskinsg?

They are giving away $50 and $100 treatment vouchers for new fans.

I got the $100 voucher and want to try their purifying facial. My skin has been quite dull lately ...
sad.gif

dompz

I went to Haach once two years ago, and I never went back again.

Firstly, like some of you have pointed out, the people there are extremely pushy. I was still a student at the time, and told the BA so, but she still tried to make me sign up for a $600++ package. Also tried to sell me a whole range of products, when all I wanted was a simple facial.

I only did one session in the end, didn't go for the package, and I'm so glad I didn't.

Despite their talk of catering for your skin type, they massaged my oily skin so much that I had massive breakouts for more than a month after that! Skin has never really been the same since, though it may just be a coincidence.

At either rate, bad bad bad experience. Will never go to Haach for facial ever again.

rosemarie

I have acne prone skin. 4 years ago my skin got really bad and I couldnt take antibiotics due to bad gastric problems....I went to Haach. I was pushed into (ok, I was tempted as they promised results) but they were really pushy and use hard-sell tactics. I paid $1500 (after they told me they gave me huge discounts as I told them that it was my entire life savings) for about 12-15 sessions (i cant remember). I went for 7sessions and it was the most traumatic experience of my life. My skin went from bad to horrendous. Everytime after my facial, I had to look at my toes, run to taxi stand and hop on the cab and hoped that no one saw me. It takes about 3-5 days before swelling and redness goes down. And my skin got so irritated and infected that more and more breakouts appear . After the seventh time, and after talking to them I gave up and stopped going. My face is more important than the money that I've spent. I comtemplated going to CASE as I heard that CASE handled several similar cases re. beauty salons and I also heard that Haach is one of the salons that has got lots of complaints against.
My advise to you people, if you do want to get a facial, do not go to these large beauty chains...they are only concerned about selling you their package. The people whom they hire to do your facials may not be qualified Aesthetician. I know they hire alot of Malaysians and Chinese.
If you want to have a facial, go by word of mouth and go to those small salons (one man show) and check that the person is a qualified Aesthetician. Otherwise, go to branded salons like Clarins where you definitely cant go wrong.
Now I go to this place called Beauty Inspiration at Far east plaza. The facial is very relaxing with massages and non painful. Most importantly, I like the product they use which is Dermalogical and lots of essential oils.